+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

rashid27

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

AmyR said:
Rashid sb thoroughly impressed by ur analytical skills and waiting for ur post. :)
Curious if u dont mind...Are u an immigration consultant by any chance or studying to become one cause ur posts r very detailed and backed by logic? :) Having u on this platform wud be of great help
Alhamdulillah. I consider myself a nobody. Just trying to help for the sake of Allah swt. I went through the process just like everyone else and learned a little bit along the way. There have been many others on this forum like TooCareless1, Mercy24, flx2015 just to name a few who gave quite a bit of time and effort to help people. They deserve a lot of credit.

searing_heat

Jun 8, 2013

Couple questions:

1) I'm not super clear on the consent form to order GCMS. I'm sponsor and ordering notes. Do I need my wife's signature in section B?
2) 'Date Submitted' on the linked application on MyCIC account page shows as the date I linked the application (which is not the actual application submission date). Is this normal?

Thanks!

wazim87

Star Member
Feb 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/11/2015
Doc's Request.
upfront - 22/09/15
AOR Received.
28/1/2016
File Transfer...
28/1/2016
Med's Done....
22/10/2015

As everyone has mentioned many times its variable. I sent voluntary proofs, FLX DID, LandingPR did, but the results are all different. It's a risk doing anything, the officer can take it one way or the other.

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

AmyR said:
I dont have Quran over head pics!! cause we donot BELIEVE in this custom!! God! How on earth do we explain to CIC that its not our personal belief! :( :mad:
Now they will ask "your relationship is not genuine cause you have no book on your head"... :p :p

nat01

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015

Hi guys, I have received my husband's documents yesterday. There were only his educational documents and Nikah Nama. No pictures, or any other thing. Is this a good sign?

SB2015

Nov 6, 2016

nat01 said:
Hi guys, I have received my husband's documents yesterday. There were only his educational documents and Nikah Nama. No pictures, or any other thing. Is this a good sign?
Hi I'm also November 23 2015 applicant...according to my great notes my file is done and I also received my original documents back on 11th November 2016...I also got educational documents nikah mama that's it...don't worry it's positive sign...only thing I can say visa office is in completely silent mode I don't know why
The recent trend I can see here they are putting people in interview que without no mean and rest of people who already almost finished thier files,VO sending them back thier original documents without any decision made and PPR....and they want to put us on more wait without no reason...Nat01 ,doc123doc and myself we are all November applicant and now on same boat....orignal documents back as our cases already done...thanks

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

nat01 said:
LOOKs good

Anybody have any idea about the difference between document request sent by

CES/RIH/BBC/CNN. etc etc (meand VO initials)

Vs

IMMIGRATION OFFICER

I mean why some requests sent by VO initials and Some by IMMIGRATION OFFICER?

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Folks

Question to Applicants who are residing in country other than Pakistan, are you getting additional doc request from IMMIGRATION OFFICER or with VO initials?

rabab.saghir

Oct 21, 2015

SB2015 said:
Hi I'm also November 23 2015 applicant...according to my great notes my file is done and I also received my original documents back on 11th November 2016...I also got educational documents nikah mama that's it...don't worry it's positive sign...only thing I can say visa office is in completely silent mode I don't know why
The recent trend I can see here they are putting people in interview que without no mean and rest of people who already almost finished thier files,VO sending them back thier original documents without any decision made and PPR....and they want to put us on more wait without no reason...Nat01 ,doc123doc and myself we are all November applicant and now on same boat....orignal documents back as our cases already done...thanks
Oh the exact thing has happened with me. I heard nothing from CIC apart from the SA, then I received a remedical request for my husband on 11th november and the documents back on 14th November. Now I'm just waiting.
Btw, I'm a 11th Jan applicant.

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

2calgary said:
Folks

Question to Applicants who are residing in country other than Pakistan, are you getting additional doc request from IMMIGRATION OFFICER or with VO initials?
Did you receive anything?

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

ra03ra said:
Did you receive anything?
M expecting bcoz rrceived reply of CsQ that they didnot receive FBI report

It took 3months to get that report and now they are saying they didnot receive it. I gave then tracking nr and soft copy too.

hsp402

Dec 27, 2012

2calgary said:
M expecting bcoz rrceived reply of CsQ that they didnot receive FBI report

It took 3months to get that report and now they are saying they didnot receive it. I gave then tracking nr and soft copy too.
How did you know? Did cic contact you via email or from cic online system?
I am august 2, applicant. I sent an email regarding whether they have received my medicals (I didnt submitted with my application, submitted after 3 months). I received a reply that they have received and it is passed and my file is awaiting initial review from the officer. They will contact me in due course.

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

hsp402 said:
How did you know? Did cic contact you via email or from cic online system?
I am august 2, applicant. I sent an email regarding whether they have received my medicals (I didnt submitted with my application, submitted after 3 months). I received a reply that they have received and it is passed and my file is awaiting initial review from the officer. They will contact me in due course.
Sent then CSQ after 1 week of delivering post at LVO. They said not received.

Sent CSQ again after 3 weeks (last week) after delivering post at LVO and gave them USPS tracking nr and attached soft copy of FBI. They said not received.

Really frustating and same time expecting them to ask again so trying to findout ways to get FBI report quickly.