+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

rabab.saghir

Oct 21, 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

ra03ra said:
Inshallah soon, if your documents have come back that is a very good sign. Your almost done.
Thank you! I really hope so. Looking at the current trend, it doesn't seem so. :/

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
SA:25-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

I have done my medical on 17 but i havnt recieved my doc back..how long will they take more to send me ppr.my background check is still in progress..does it change to complete or not?

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

ra03ra said:
No No Inshallah you'll receive response. Inshallah it will be good. :) :)
Inshallah - Like wise :)

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

F.M said:
I have done my medical on 17 but i havnt recieved my doc back..how long will they take more to send me ppr.my background check is still in progress..does it change to complete or not?
Have you guys been in touch with your MP? Ask them to find out what's causing the delay.

fsuliman

Mar 29, 2015

Salam Alaikum to all,

ppr received. Anyone knows where to submit the passport from Quetta to VFS Global?

VFS Global has only three locations that are in Lahore, Islamabad, and Karachi..

Does that mean the only way is to travel from Quetta to Islamabad to deliver the passport?

Please reply.

ta

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

fsuliman said:
ppr received November 18, 2016.

Thanks
Congratulations Suliman :)

fate

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015

ra03ra said:
Did you categorize you message as "urgent" I received there automated email saying if it is urgent then they might respond in 24-48 hours.
The best way is to use their case specific inquiry form it goes to the same email address. I found that to be more efficient as i got reply within 24hrs than just emailing it to them on their email address manually

fate

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015

fsuliman said:
Salam Alaikum to all,

ppr received. Anyone knows where to submit the passport from Quetta to VFS Global?

VFS Global has only three locations that are in Lahore, Islamabad, and Karachi..

Does that mean the only way is to travel from Quetta to Islamabad to deliver the passport?

Please reply.

ta
Any city which is closest to you

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

fate said:
The best way is to use their case specific inquiry form it goes to the same email address. I found that to be more efficient as i got reply within 24hrs than just emailing it to them on their email address manually
True - CSE and email are both connected to the same inbox, per se. However, it'll really depend on the type of request or inquiry you're making. Typically, a response is sent within a week or two.

Exhibit A: My request for the interview date is still left hanging from earlier this week.

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

Congrats :) May God bless ur marriage.

When did u apply for the sponsorship?

fsuliman said:
Salam Alaikum to all,

Please reply.

ta

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016

Hi guys, good news! My wife just got PPR :)

Quick question regarding the form they sent with PPR, Appendix A - Updated Information Chart. It is asking for Principal Applicant information such as height, eye color, passport number and it is also asking same information for Spouse or Partner....

Question, do we need to put my info there?

Jul 22, 2015

Assalaam Alaikum All,

I'd like to start by congratulating all the people here who got their PRs for their spouses. May Allah put barakah in this for everyone.

Alright, so I've just applied for the spousal sponsorship, Mississauga office received the package today. Hopefully i get something in mail next week or so.. or maybe next month.

Just a few questions.
1. Wondering if people have here have just sent in pictures and nikkah nama as their main proof of relationship along with entry/exit passport stamps, and have not included any type of receipts, be it gift or hotel receipts etc
2. With my application package, i forgot to include the "English" translation of my Urdu Nikah nama, I included the NADRA one but forgot the translation, what do the senior people over here recommend, should I wait for them to send a doc request, because I know they will :p, or just voluntarily send them my translated Nikah Nama?
3. How many people other than khan1001 have received mails from CIC where they believe the relationship between the applicant and the sponsor to be not genuine? (I'm genuinely scared that by not sending a lot of extra proof for my relationship they might be harsh with the decision)

Also, if the admins can add me to the spreadsheet :)

Application received in Mississauga date: November 24, 2016
Sponsor approval date:
Are you Sponsor or Applicant: Sponsor
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: Citizen
Sponsoring husband or wife: Wife
Show "In Process" on ECAS date:
Upfront medical date: November 1, 2016
Location of Principal Applicant (city): Islamabad, Pakistan

Jazakallah KHair
Walaikum Asalam
Desi

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

canadian_desi_00 said:
Assalaam Alaikum All,

I'd like to start by congratulating all the people here who got their PRs for their spouses. May Allah put barakah in this for everyone.

Alright, so I've just applied for the spousal sponsorship, Mississauga office received the package today. Hopefully i get something in mail next week or so.. or maybe next month.

Just a few questions.
1. Wondering if people have here have just sent in pictures and nikkah nama as their main proof of relationship along with entry/exit passport stamps, and have not included any type of receipts, be it gift or hotel receipts etc
2. With my application package, i forgot to include the "English" translation of my Urdu Nikah nama, I included the NADRA one but forgot the translation, what do the senior people over here recommend, should I wait for them to send a doc request, because I know they will :p, or just voluntarily send them my translated Nikah Nama?
3. How many people other than khan1001 have received mails from CIC where they believe the relationship between the applicant and the sponsor to be not genuine? (I'm genuinely scared that by not sending a lot of extra proof for my relationship they might be harsh with the decision)

Also, if the admins can add me to the spreadsheet :)

Application received in Mississauga date: November 24, 2016
Sponsor approval date:
Are you Sponsor or Applicant: Sponsor
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: Citizen
Sponsoring husband or wife: Wife
Show "In Process" on ECAS date:
Upfront medical date: November 1, 2016
Location of Principal Applicant (city): Islamabad, Pakistan

Jazakallah KHair
Walaikum Asalam
Desi
Wa Alaikum Salam

1: I sent hotel receipts because it written in guide imm3907 but not other receipts
2: wait for missisuaga office to request if they don't than send it to LOndon Visa office after a month of sponsorship approval.
3: recently almost everyone is getting same letter as khan1001