+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

SM205

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

snowy2015 said:
Hey, I just checked mine and it's the same thing...I don't think you should be worried. Our timeline is the same and I, too, have not heard anything thus far.

thanks snowy2015, hopefully we will hear gud news soon inshallah :)

anyone else who got any correspondence from LVO can check this out for me please? just want to make sure that they will contact me via email.
thanks a lot

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

SM205 said:
thanks snowy2015, hopefully we will hear gud news soon inshallah :)

anyone else who got any correspondence from LVO can check this out for me please? just want to make sure that they will contact me via email.
thanks a lot
december applicant here. our preferred correspondence channel is also "other" in the gcms notes even though my wife's email address is listed in the client details section. that's weird...

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

I need some suggestions/comments on this:

I have included all the pictures from mehndi, rukhsati, walima and then my second visit to Pakistan, in my initial application. I don't have any new pictures of us since I have filed the app, except whatever we exchange on whatsapp.

I am going back to Pakistan in October, since I am Feb 2016 applicant, I am sure I will have document request asking for more pictures before October. Truth is, I sent what I had. Can I resend the same pictures? This is worrying me as I won't have any "new" pictures of us before October.

People who are getting document requests, have they not sent in those documents with their initial application? if they did why are they asking for same information again?

SM205

Star Member
May 20, 2016

flx2015 said:
december applicant here. our preferred correspondence channel is also "other" in the gcms notes even though my wife's email address is listed in the client details section. that's weird...
thanks for your reply flx2015, i guess, its same with everyone. I was worried that it might be a mistake on my file only.
Am a bit at ease now!!

AustinM2016

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Delivered: 28-06-2016
AOR Received.
20-07-2016 (Received by CPC-Miss.)
Med's Done....
Upfront done

CofRed said:
I need your suggestions on this.

I have included all the pictures from mehndi, rukhsati, walima and then my second visit to pakistan in my initial application. I don't have any new pictures of us, except whatever we exchange on whatsapp.

I am going back to Pakistan in october, since I am Feb 2016 applicant, I am sure I will have document request asking for more pictures before october. Truth is, I sent what I had. Can I resend the same pictures? This is worrying me as I won't have any "new" pictures of us before October.

People who are getting document requests, have they not sent in those documents with their initial application? if they did why are they asking for same information again?
June 2016 applicant here, and this is precisely what worries me. It seems that some applicants here are getting document requests for the same documents they have already sent with their initial application.

barkatain

May 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2015
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016
Med's Request
07-02-2017
Med's Done....
15-02-2017
Interview........
14-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

AustinM2016 said:
June 2016 applicant here, and this is precisely what worries me. It seems that some applicants here are getting document requests for the same documents they have already sent with their initial application.
Yes we g0t the d0cument request f0r the things we already sent s0 u can expect anything

barkatain

May 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2015
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016
Med's Request
07-02-2017
Med's Done....
15-02-2017
Interview........
14-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

Mian1516 said:
Then why you need FBI report?
just police report is fine and if you already send it then send a copy (if you have) also mention in cover later that 'Please find attached original police certificate from application file.
I being applicant spent s0me time in USA s0 FBI certificate 0f mine is required which is already sent with applicati0n

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

barkatain said:
I being applicant spent s0me time in USA s0 FBI certificate 0f mine is required which is already sent with applicati0n
Well one way or another, if they require an original document there is no exception. At this point you can contact them and explain that it takes a long time. They will usually extend your deadline because it is a genuine situation where you require time.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

CofRed said:
Well one way or another, if they require an original document there is no exception. At this point you can contact them and explain that it takes a long time. They will usually extend your deadline because it is a genuine situation where you require time.
it can take up to 3 months to get another FBI cert, so this is a problem. i did a quick google search on FBI certs and i don't see an expiry date on there. if barkatain really did include an original FBI cert with her app, then i think it would be better if she got her husband to go to the MP asap and explain the situation to them; they will then call up CIC and get to the bottom of this.

i searched through this thread and it appears people have also gotten requests to submit their original urdu nikkah nama even though they had already included it with their original app. obviously the original urdu nikkah nama is a one-off doc that can't simply be "remade", yet those applicants were somehow able to get past that doc request and get their apps finalized. not sure how those applicants handled this, but i'll keep searching and let y'all know if i find anything. in the mean time, i think getting the MP involved would be the best option.

barkatain

May 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2015
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016
Med's Request
07-02-2017
Med's Done....
15-02-2017
Interview........
14-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

flx2015 said:
it can take up to 3 months to get another FBI cert, so this is a problem. i did a quick google search on FBI certs and i don't see an expiry date on there. if barkatain really did include an original FBI cert with her app, then i think it would be better if she got her husband to go to the MP and explain the situation to them; they will then call up CIC and get to the bottom of this.

if they ask me to submit my original urdu nikkah nama, i'm screwed because i already sent it with the app, and there's obviously no way i can get another.
Yes that’s the biggest Problem, I submitted FBI.Police clearance from china and Pakistan, so again requesting three
Police clearance certificates seems imp0ssible to me.
Unfortunately my husband is previously div0rced and they r demanding nadra divorce certificate, original of which is already submitted,, so we r stuck in compLicated situation

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Offic

barkatain said:
Yes that’s the biggest Problem, I submitted FBI.Police clearance from china and Pakistan, so again requesting three
Police clearance certificates seems imp0ssible to me.
Unfortunately my husband is previously div0rced and they r demanding nadra divorce certificate, original of which is already submitted,, so we r stuck in compLicated situation
like i said, ask your husband to call his local MP and get them to contact CIC and find out what's going on. if you've already submitted these docs, it's possible that CIC has made a mistake on their end.

send this link to your husband so he can find out who his local MP is: http://www.lop.parl.gc.ca/ParlInfo/compilations/houseofcommons/memberbypostalcode.aspx?Menu=HOC

barkatain

May 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2015
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016
Med's Request
07-02-2017
Med's Done....
15-02-2017
Interview........
14-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Off

flx2015 said:
like i said, ask your husband to call his local MP and get them to contact CIC and find out what's going on. if you've already submitted these docs, it's possible that CIC has made a mistake on their end.

send this link to your husband so he can find out who his local MP is: http://www.lop.parl.gc.ca/ParlInfo/compilations/houseofcommons/memberbypostalcode.aspx?Menu=HOC
MP works for PR as well or just citizens
???

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa

barkatain said:
MP works for PR as well or just citizens
???
both.

also don't forget to forward the doc request email to your husband so he can take it with him to his MP's office.

gotocanada2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016

Has anyone received this kind of mail before?:
UN MESSAGE EN FRANÇAIS SUIVRA.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We can confirm the reception of the documents.
If further information is needed, a request may be sent by the responsible office.
Please visit the online Help Centre or our website for further information. You can search by typing keywords.

Please do not reply to this email.

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
I got it from IRCC directly... I must have sent alot of feedback/complaints. :eek:

maryamuman

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015

Hey everyone ok so last week i got doc request which i havent sent yet because im waiting for my husbands police certificate, now i got a mail from delhi for a re-assesment for medical? Im so confused someone help me !0