Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

flx2015 said:
what is the BS, why do they always ask for PHOTOS OF THE RUKHSATI CEREMONY? :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

WHAT DOES A RUKHSATI CEREMONY EVEN LOOK LIKE? all i have is just 2-3 pictures of my wife and i getting in a decorated car and leaving the hall together. no one held quran over our head and no one was crying... does that count as rukhsati ceremony? and we did stay together after the nikkah but again there's no pictures of it...
Haha exactly my reaction. Some members are asked for pictures with Quran held over bride's head. This whole holding quran over head is a hindu rasam (they hold geeta), and now for some reason CIC thinks that it is essential that Quran is heald over a bride's head ??? ???

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

CofRed said:
Haha exactly my reaction. Some members are asked for pictures with Quran held over bride's head. This whole holding quran over head is a hindu rasam (they hold geeta), and now for some reason CIC thinks that it is essential that Quran is heald over a bride's head ??? ???
ah ok. i guess i'm screwed then, because no one held a quran over our head in the wedding pictures.

tkhan092

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2015
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (In Process)
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
28-09-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
June30,2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 18,2016
LANDED..........
Aug 14, 2016

Got the notes today, nothing started yet :(

Oct 19 applicant
Dec 29 sponsor approval

LVO sattu pi k souGaaye hien ;)

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

tkhan092 said:
Got the notes today, nothing started yet :(

Oct 19 applicant
Dec 29 sponsor approval

LVO sattu pi k souGaaye hien ;)
the information in the notes is 30 days old, and most october applicants had not gotten any doc requests at that point.

this is why i always tell people to go to their MP instead of wasting time ordering notes.

tkhan092

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2015
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (In Process)
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
28-09-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
June30,2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 18,2016
LANDED..........
Aug 14, 2016

flx2015 said:
the information in the notes is 30 days old, and most october applicants had not gotten any doc requests at that point.

this is why i always tell people to go to their MP instead of wasting time ordering notes.
MP won't help you out , unless your file atleast 17 months old. Btw I already went to his office

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

tkhan092 said:
MP won't help you out , unless your file atleast 17 months old. Btw I already went to his office
they will not push your application until it's 17 months old, but they can still call and give you a status update. i know several members who have done this.

nyway none of this matters for me. i guess CIC will consider my wedding to be fake because no one held a quran over my head... guess i better start packing to leave canada, because i'm sure as hell not going to live here unless my wife is with me.

thank you CIC for using my money and my tax dollars to ruin my life and other peoples lives.

maryamuman

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015

Hey guys
I am planning to send pictures/proof of my visit here in Pakistan, can someone tell me an app or program where i can write about whos in the picture/place etc.. And then send it to CIC. Im going to be sending it via email.
Thanks in advance :D

surajoad

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct/28/2015
AOR Received.
1st Aor 16 Dec 2015
File Transfer...
SA Recieved 05 jan 2016 with file transfer
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront

maryamuman said:
Hey guys
I am planning to send pictures/proof of my visit here in Pakistan, can someone tell me an app or program where i can write about whos in the picture/place etc.. And then send it to CIC. Im going to be sending it via email.
Thanks in advance :D
Open microsoft office paste picture and under it write anything you want to write and make a full file than save as pdf thats what i didt sent pdf for pictures and my ticket, boarding passess and my passport stamps

surajoad

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct/28/2015
AOR Received.
1st Aor 16 Dec 2015
File Transfer...
SA Recieved 05 jan 2016 with file transfer
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront

flx2015 said:
they will not push your application until it's 17 months old, but they can still call and give you a status update. i know several members who have done this.

nyway none of this matters for me. i guess CIC will consider my wedding to be fake because no one held a quran over my head... guess i better start packing to leave canada, because i'm sure as hell not going to live here unless my wife is with me.

thank you CIC for using my money and my tax dollars to ruin my life and other peoples lives.
Buddy dont lose hope now still try your best send whatever pictures you have and give them an explanation worst case senario they conduct a interview from your spouse so let it be.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

surajoad said:
Buddy dont lose hope now still try your best send whatever pictures you have and give them an explanation worst case senario they conduct a interview from your spouse so let it be.
i try to keep hope but it can be difficult sometimes. sponsorship is all i think about these days... even my own parents are sick and tired of me because i'm constantly worried about it. i just miss my wife and i'm wondering when we'll get to see each other next.

i can't visit her in pakistan because i don't have enough vacation days at my job, and i'm overloaded with work as well. i'm praying that CIC won't ask me for proof of further visits to pakistan, because i don't have any. i sent them all the pictures i had... don't know what i'll do if they ask for more.

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

flx2015 said:

Yeah as the post above says, don't lose hope. There was no Quran held over my wife's head because I told them not to do so. It is a superficial act. Instead, I asked them to pray for us and remember us in every prayers. As long as you have pictures of wife saying good bye to her family members and the couple leaving/arriving in a car. That's more than enough.

If you ever get asked for such picture, simply explain it, and include bunch of references that this is a cultural thing, not a religion requirement.

Cheer up! ;D ;D

Just for time pass reading

http://www.naseeb.com/journals/custom-of-holding-holy-quran-above-bride%E2%80%99s-head-during-rukhsati-192584

http://daruliftabirmingham.co.uk/the-pakistani-custom-of-holding-the-quran-over-the-brides-head-at-the-time-of-her-rukhsati/

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

CofRed said:
Yeah as the post above says, don't lose hope. There was no Quran held over my wife's head because I told them not to do so. It is a superficial act. Instead, I asked them to pray for us and remember us in every prayers. As long as you have pictures of wife saying good bye to her family members and the couple leaving/arriving in a car. That's more than enough.

If you ever get asked for such picture, simply explain it, and include bunch of references that this is a cultural thing, not a religion requirement.

Cheer up! ;D ;D

Just for time pass reading

http://www.naseeb.com/journals/custom-of-holding-holy-quran-above-bride%E2%80%99s-head-during-rukhsati-192584

http://daruliftabirmingham.co.uk/the-pakistani-custom-of-holding-the-quran-over-the-brides-head-at-the-time-of-her-rukhsati/
i'll try my best to explain this to the visa officer if they ask, and i'll include those articles as well just to show that not everyone does it.

as for the pictures i have, they don't really show my wife saying goodbye because everyone knew she was only leaving for a few days until my flight back to canada. there's also no pics of us arriving and no pics of us at the house. all we have is a few pictures of us leaving together in the car after the nikkah, and then valima the next day... plus a few more pics of us going out together after everything was done. hopefully that's enough.

KK6891

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
File Transfer...
07-05-2015
Med's Request
1 Upfront-- 2 Re-medical Req on 11-10-2015 & 3 Re-medical on 02-09-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
LANDED..........
03-11-2016

flx2015 said:
i'll try my best to explain this to the visa officer if they ask, and i'll include those articles as well just to show that not everyone does it.

as for the pictures i have, they don't really show my wife saying goodbye because everyone knew she was only leaving for a few days until my flight back to canada. there's also no pics of us arriving and no pics of us at the house. all we have is a few pictures of us leaving together in the car after the nikkah, and then valima the next day... plus a few more pics of us going out together after everything was done. hopefully that's enough.
Whats your timeline?
I just visited my husband in Pakistan. Can't stay that long due to job and vacation issue. These idiots don't even consider that. Its really frustrating

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

KK6891 said:
Whats your timeline?
I just visited my husband in Pakistan. Can't stay that long due to job and vacation issue. These idiots don't even consider that. Its really frustrating
i sent my app on the last day of november but they received it it on december 2nd... so i'm a december applicant i guess.

it has only been around 5.5 days since submission, and i'm not expecting them to begin working on my file until mid-June. i can wait until then, it's not too far away, but sometimes i just start overthinking and lose hope. i should take a break from this forum and stop checking ecas for a while.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013

KK6891 said:
Whats your timeline?
You have to explain this limitation to them in a letter when u send evidence, explain why you couldn't stay longer, etc.
Then they may be more sympathetic or have some additional consideration.
Canada has the lowest time for vacation entitlements in the world