+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

CanSA

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

ahs said:
I am the PA my husband is sponsoring me he is a citizen. He had his divorce deed in English so we sent it along with the courier receipts to establish the fact that it was delivered at the time of divorce as the deed here is pakistan is a one sided document usually signed by the husband only.
I am sept 2014 applicant. My first medical went in Feb 2015 (as I was expecting at the time of filing the application so couldn't go through X ray). We only got one document request from cic in June 2015 which requested this divorce certificate along with couple of additional things which were all sent in July 2015.
We are awaiting for the next correspondence/DM .
We even ordered notes last week to see where we stand. We are clueless at the moment about our case. Hope things are going in the right direction.
Regarding ur case can u get an English translation of the divorce deed? If yes u can send that to cic along with urdu version and explain how the case was settled out of court.
You have no correspondence since submitting the divorce certificate? Did your husband go to court at all for the divorce? What else did they ask you for? Anything else in your case?

wahmed4

Star Member
Aug 1, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2015
Doc's Request.
21-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-10-2015
File Transfer...
29-10-2015
Med's Done....
16-07-2015 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
31-03-2106

My file was recieved in miss. On august 6th and i still havent heard anything back. Does anyone know how long it will take?

ahs

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Sept 22, 2014
Doc's Request.
Jun 18, 2015 & Oct 9, 2015
AOR Received.
Nov 27, 2014
File Transfer...
Nov 27, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 25, 2015
Interview........
waived; Decision Made: Dec 21, 2015
Passport Req..
Dec 22, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 05, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 7, 2016

CanSA said:
You have no correspondence since submitting the divorce certificate? Did your husband go to court at all for the divorce? What else did they ask you for? Anything else in your case?
He didn't go to any court for his divorce.
CIC asked us our new born baby's birth certificate, some photographs with me and husband after marriage, our plans of returning back to Canada and any preparations made in this regard. UC divorce certificate. They asked us pretty obvious questions.
Actually my husband had sponsored his previous wife before that's y we had to send all the divorce related docs.
In ur case I think the divorce shouldn't be much of an issue though.

smily_S

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
AOR Received.
7-1-2015
File Transfer...
7-1-2015
Med's Request
26-08-2015
Med's Done....
19-9-2014 & 2-9-2015
Passport Req..
07-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-10-2015

stealth23 said:
congratulations.. Can u please tell me when did she submit her passport??
@stealth
I submitted mine on oct 9. didn't get it back yet.
when did you submit?

stealth23

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 July 2014
File Transfer...
29 August 2014 Inprocess:24 July 2015
Med's Request
25 August 2015
Med's Done....
7 Sep 2015 Decision made:28 Sep 2015
Passport Req..
6 Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Oct 2015
LANDED..........
04 Nov 2015 insha Allah

smily_S said:
@stealth
I submitted mine on oct 9. didn't get it back yet.
when did you submit?
on October 7

smily_S

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
AOR Received.
7-1-2015
File Transfer...
7-1-2015
Med's Request
26-08-2015
Med's Done....
19-9-2014 & 2-9-2015
Passport Req..
07-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-10-2015

stealth23 said:
on October 7
someone in this thread who submitted on 7oct have already received.

sumaiya

Star Member
Oct 14, 2015

Hi everyone,

Been lurking around for a couple of days trying to figure out where we stand right now. I have sponsored by husband and am a Canadian Citizen. Was just wondering if I can order notes on our file without having my husband fill out the consent form? Also, I see that a lot of folks in the same time frame as us have received their visa already. How bad are we doing with the timeline? Opinion?

1st Medical: October 25, 2014
App submitted: November 18, 2014
Sponsor Approved/Transfer to London: Feb. 14, 2015
CIC had a doubt about our Ruksati so we sent them additional pictures of our wedding and honeymoon: September 5, 2015 (we sent additional information on September 9, 2015)
Re-med request: October 7, 2015
Re-med scheduled for: October 21, 2015

Also, additional question - we received re-med request from DVO and not LVO. Is that bad? Does that mean that this is just a usual process and LVO is not even looking at his medical reports right now?

Thank you!!

HFHH13

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon!
LANDED..........
So grateful when this happens!

maria9988 said:
Alhumdulillah, DM shown today. I have been praying for this day for over 5 years and Alhumdulillah it is here. This process has taken so much away from me and my family and I am so relieved it is nearing the end. Please pray for me everyone that the rest of the process goes smoothly as I keep you all in my prayers.

PS: Today ecas also added the line:
"Medical Results bave been Received."
Congratulations :) I'm so happy for you and your family. God bless you with lots of success and happiness. Ameen!

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
DM: Dec 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016

sumaiya said:
Hi everyone,

Been lurking around for a couple of days trying to figure out where we stand right now. I have sponsored by husband and am a Canadian Citizen. Was just wondering if I can order notes on our file without having my husband fill out the consent form? Also, I see that a lot of folks in the same time frame as us have received their visa already. How bad are we doing with the timeline? Opinion?

1st Medical: October 25, 2015
App submitted: November 18, 2014
Sponsor Approved/Transfer to London: Feb. 14, 2015
CIC had a doubt about our Ruksati so we sent them additional pictures of our wedding and honeymoon: September 5, 2015 (we sent additional information on September 9, 2015)
Re-med request: October 7, 2015
Re-med scheduled for: October 21, 2015

Also, additional question - we received re-med request from DVO and not LVO. Is that bad? Does that mean that this is just a usual process and LVO is not even looking at his medical reports right now?

Thank you!!
Don't worry. If they have asked for a remed it means your file is near completion! I know its easier said than done but just be patient. Its harder when you can see other ppl get their visas who applied months after you. Its just a mystery what the LVO is doing.

You cannot request notes without your husband's consent. All he has to do is sign the form! But husbands are lazy and its understandable if it takes them forever to just put one sign down on the paper!! *sigh* :p

sumaiya

Star Member
Oct 14, 2015

Bubbles87 said:
Don't worry. If they have asked for a remed it means your file is near completion! I know its easier said than done but just be patient. Its harder when you can see other ppl get their visas who applied months after you. Its just a mystery what the LVO is doing.

You cannot request notes without your husband's consent. All he has to do is sign the form! But husbands are lazy and its understandable if it takes them forever to just put one sign down on the paper!! *sigh* :p
Thank you for the encouragement (and the reply)! (My husband is too afraid to ask for notes in case I yell at him for messing something up. lol)

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
DM: Dec 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016

sumaiya said:
Thank you for the encouragement (and the reply)! (My husband is too afraid to ask for notes in case I yell at him for messing something up. lol)
Tell him if he had messed something up (or forgot something) they would have pointed it out by now! Its safe to order notes :)

real1

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-08-2015
File Transfer...
15-09-2015<br>In process......: 21-09-2015<br>Medical recvd..: 14-10-2015
Med's Done....
16-06-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
wavied<br>Decision Made...: 22-11-2015
Passport Req..
24-11-2015<br>Passport submitted...:26-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully Soon
LANDED..........
Hopefully Soon

KK6891 said:
Hi Everyone !
My husband's re-medical is done yesterday and today he got an e-mail from LVO to send the english translation of nikah nama.
This is what we got :

Dear Applicant,
In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.
Marriage Certificate / Licence
Certified translation of Nikah Nama in English or French.

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 45 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email"

My question is i already sent the MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE in english. Are they asking for something else? Because i am not getting it. Please help me and why did they say "Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence" :( :( Please tell me
Basically they always want to see "Marriage Registration Certificate" issues by Nadra on the basis of urdu nikkah nama. They are also looking for urdu nikkah nama (original) with true translation which you can get from notary public. If your Nikkah Nama was in english than just send them your marriage registration certificate. Hope this helps

mkrk

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2015
AOR Received.
08-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-04-2015; In process: 27-04-2015; ecas status update: 29-08-2015; DM: 10-10-2015
Passport Req..
15-10-15
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-15
LANDED..........
soon InshAllah

Micky:) said:
Keep your spirit high. They are just lazy to update the ECAS ...
Thanks a lot... :)

real1

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-08-2015
File Transfer...
15-09-2015<br>In process......: 21-09-2015<br>Medical recvd..: 14-10-2015
Med's Done....
16-06-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
wavied<br>Decision Made...: 22-11-2015
Passport Req..
24-11-2015<br>Passport submitted...:26-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully Soon
LANDED..........
Hopefully Soon

tony000 said:
they Actually Needs Certificate issued by Family Court, pls talk to lawyer about this he can provide you Certificate that they are looking for .
they got divorce through court or what ?? if they got divorce through court then he Probably have Certificate.
I would strongly suggest you to talk to a good family law lawyer who deals with immigration matters too.

As per Pakistani Muslim family law, there are three types of divorce 1. Husband’s Right of Divorce or Talaq 2. Talaq-i-Tafweez and Mubarat (Mutual Divorce) 3. Wife’s Right of Divorce or Talaq.

It will be great if your husband and his ex-wife took Talaq-i-Tafweez and Mubarat (Mutual Divorce) because as per the law " there is no need to approach the courts, meaning that the marriage can be dissolved rapidly, cheaply and with few procedural problems. In this case both husband and wife may sign a Mutual Divorce Deed and send a written notice under section 8 of the Muslim Family Law Ordinance to the concerned government office, however the government office is duty bound to follow the procedure of issuance of notices before issuance of dissolution of marriage certificate.

Again talk to your lawyer and see what they can suggest you.

here is link of a lawyer which i found randomly on google, at least you can give them a call and what they can say.
www . ma-law.org.pk / Divorce_Laws_Divorce_Lawyer_in_Karachi_divorce_Lawyer_in_Lahore_divorce_law_firms_in_Pakistan . html (remove spaces)

Hope this helps and good luck.... and don't forget to wish me good luck as well, i already submit my wife's case in July this year and now i am just waiting and waiting and waiting.....hope she will be here soon :)

beti

Mar 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
26 sep 2015
File Transfer...
31 Oct 2015
Med's Request
9 March 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront 17 April 2015, re-medical done 17 march 2016
Interview........
Waived, DM April 2 2016
Passport Req..
April 4 2016,
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH soon

A.o.a
I submitted my application on Aug 16 2015 and received an application number and UCI in an email from CIC on sep 26 but after that no more updates. And if I try to check my status it just shows me a note that either the information is incorrect or we haven't started processing ur application. Is that fine?? I'm so confused. :-\