London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2015
AOR Received.
08-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-04-2015; In process: 27-04-2015; ecas status update: 29-08-2015; DM: 10-10-2015
Passport Req..
15-10-15
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-15
LANDED..........
soon InshAllah
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

An24 said:
alhamdullah mashallah thanks god 100 times today we got ppr
in living in islamabad just need advicr that i submit my pasport through vac or tcs which one is best?
Hi, Congratulations. Can you please tell me what your ecas status says when you click decision made?

HFHH13

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon!
LANDED..........
So grateful when this happens!

maria9988 said:
You don't have to let anyone know that you've scheduled the appointment. Once re-med is done, the doctor's office will send the necessary forms and results to Delhi themselves. Otherwise they'll let you know.
I see...thank you maria9988 :)
But how will they know that we complied with the 7 day deadline to request the appointment...sorry I'm just so worried! I want them to know that we followed what they told us!

maria9988

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-18-2014
AOR Received.
Feb-15-2015
Med's Request
Sept 3, 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 15, 2015 Decision Made: Oct 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Oct 19, 2015, but receivecd Nov 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 3, 2015
LANDED..........
Soon InShaAllah

esma said:
Hi maria, did you get your original documents back yet??? I did but no update on ECAS and no further re-med request.
How did you get your MP to help keep tabs? Can you give me tips on how I can get a faster process because I filed my application before you but still no re-med request.
Hi, check your inbox.

hk2015

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
File Transfer...
16-12-2014
Med's Request
ReMed Request: 30-10-2015
Med's Done....
09-11-2015
Passport Req..
19-01-2016

Salaam,

I am sponsoring my husband. The file is now in process at last. I have ordered notes, but I did not include the consent form. Now, they have asked me to fill out the consent form.

I am wondering if I should fill the Section A and ask for my husband to fill Section B, or is it other way around.

I would appreciate your help.

Thanks.

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
DM: Dec 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016

hk2015 said:
Salaam,

I am sponsoring my husband. The file is now in process at last. I have ordered notes, but I did not include the consent form. Now, they have asked me to fill out the consent form.

I am wondering if I should fill the Section A and ask for my husband to fill Section B, or is it other way around.

I would appreciate your help.

Thanks.
He has to fill section A. You will fill section B and C.

t123

Jan 6, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Aoa everyone

Inshallah i am leaving next week for Toronto Does anyone knows what kind of luggage declaration card given in flight during the travel by cic ??? Does anyone have copy of that card please share Jazak Allah khir

May Allah SWT Bless u all and everyone meet his family soon Ameen

Wsalam

saad12

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015

GISGeek said:
Yes, first three lines are the same i.e.
1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 10, 2014.
2. We started processing your application on November 12, 2014.
3. Medical results have been received.

The fourth line appears only on wife's (PA) status
4. We sent you correspondence on October 5, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Hi GISGEEK,

same is the case with me my ecas says the same thing and the point no4. is showing only in the principal applicant login and not with sponsorship login, did you get any mail from CIC.

what was there mode of communication as i have never received anything yet from them (mail or email) if its possible can you please share your requirements in point 4.

anam9094

Star Member
May 13, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-03-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
22-04-2015
File Transfer...
13-05-2015
Med's Request
Decision made:september -17 -2015
Med's Done....
None
Interview........
Original Docs Returned:October-6-2015
Passport Req..
October-6-2015 :)
VISA ISSUED...
October-14-2015 :D
LANDED..........
November-5-2015 :D

My husband got his passport back today from Islmabad visa office :D it only took 4 days :( they called him today to let him know that he can pick up his passport . We payed 150 rupees for the sms and not a single sms came :/ i am praying everyone gets there visa fast in sha allah :)

ahs

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Sept 22, 2014
Doc's Request.
Jun 18, 2015 & Oct 9, 2015
AOR Received.
Nov 27, 2014
File Transfer...
Nov 27, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 25, 2015
Interview........
waived; Decision Made: Dec 21, 2015
Passport Req..
Dec 22, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 05, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 7, 2016

CanSA said:
Hi all
Need some advice from other members or seniors:

My husband was previously married but hurt marriage only lasting 12 days and divorce certificate was issued by Union Council in Pakistan. We submitted this to CIC and now they are requesting us to submit Family Court or Court of Arbitration document to them. We don't have this and are wondering if anyone had similar scenario and if so do they have a court document or just the union council divorce certificate issued?
Hi
Where did the divorce happen? In our case the divorce happened in pakistan. Initially we submitted a divorce deed (stamp paper deed) but cic later asked for union council certificate which we had to obtain from UC. We sent the certificate back in July this year and since then no correspondence. Don't know exactly what a family court document it.

CanSA

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015

tony000 said:
they Actually Needs Certificate issued by Family Court, pls talk to lawyer about this he can provide you Certificate that they are looking for .
they got divorce through court or what ?? if they got divorce through court then he Probably have Certificate.

Actually no , it never went to court, all things settled between families outside of coUrt. That's why deed of divorce written on Pakistani stamped paper, and submit to UC and UC issued divorce certificate
We are just going to write explanation of this to CIC . Is this ok? We never went to court so don't have a court documents

CanSA

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015

ahs said:
Hi
Where did the divorce happen? In our case the divorce happened in pakistan. Initially we submitted a divorce deed (stamp paper deed) but cic later asked for union council certificate which we had to obtain from UC. We sent the certificate back in July this year and since then no correspondence. Don't know exactly what a family court document it.
Divorce happened in Pakistan. The divorce deed is in Urdu so we never submitted that. We submitted the UC certificate in English and Urdu to them. So we don't understand why they are asking for court document because they never went to court, and UC certificate is final issue document regardless.
Why have you had no correspondence since then? Did they ask you for anything else? When was your file submitted? Sponsoring husband in Pakistan? Is there anything else remaining in your file? Because we were asked for re-med a week before getting the document request and we were completely expecting DM and not this new issue

paknew

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
Doc's Request.
Updated forms Request.: 2-May-2015 -- Submitted on 12-May-2015 -- Passport copy and recent pictures submission requested on 25-Nov-2016 -- Submitted 30-Nov-2016
Nomination.....
N/R
AOR Received.
26-04-2014
IELTS Request
N/R
File Transfer...
26-04-2014
Med's Request
11-02-2015 (I didn’t do upfront medical) Status changed to "In-Process" on 11-2-2015 -- RE-MED REQ. 10-May-2016
Med's Done....
25-2-2015 -- RE-MED DONE: 12-May-2016
Interview........
Waived (Alhamdulillah)
Passport Req..
20-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdulillah received passport with visa and COPR on 7-Feb-2017
LANDED..........
InshahAllah in March-2017

Hi Bubbles87 & Warzo,

Thank you for your feedback.

My wife already taken help from MP office. Upon our request they send an email to LVO to inquire about our file status and came to know that our file is in "Background Check". This is the latest update which we have received last week from MP office. Do you have any idea that how much time they usually takes in Background check?

My wife also did "Order Notes" by this week and we are hoping to have complete status by mid of next month as they usually takes 30 days to reply.

Really hard time for all of us. God Bless us. Tnx

talhahafeez

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Multan Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
27-08-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Passport Req..
29-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2015
LANDED..........
06-02-2016

Baiyang said:
You are lucky to get PPR even without having paid RPRF. Anyhow, its still ok if you have paid it and provided the receipt to both Isbd and LVO. Previously, it was like this that they will send you ppr and RPRF request at the same time (was same in my case from Beijing embassy in 2011). So should be no problem.
OK n thanx for reply baiyang

new

Star Member
Aug 5, 2006
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Sep2015
AOR Received.
28 Oct2015
File Transfer...
20 Nov 2015
Passport Req..
not yet

Any one can tell me how i will receive AOR through post or by email?

ahs

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Sept 22, 2014
Doc's Request.
Jun 18, 2015 & Oct 9, 2015
AOR Received.
Nov 27, 2014
File Transfer...
Nov 27, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 25, 2015
Interview........
waived; Decision Made: Dec 21, 2015
Passport Req..
Dec 22, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 05, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 7, 2016

CanSA said:
Divorce happened in Pakistan. The divorce deed is in Urdu so we never submitted that. We submitted the UC certificate in English and Urdu to them. So we don't understand why they are asking for court document because they never went to court, and UC certificate is final issue document regardless.
Why have you had no correspondence since then? Did they ask you for anything else? When was your file submitted? Sponsoring husband in Pakistan? Is there anything else remaining in your file? Because we were asked for re-med a week before getting the document request and we were completely expecting DM and not this new issue
I am the PA my husband is sponsoring me he is a citizen. He had his divorce deed in English so we sent it along with the courier receipts to establish the fact that it was delivered at the time of divorce as the deed here is pakistan is a one sided document usually signed by the husband only.
I am sept 2014 applicant. My first medical went in Feb 2015 (as I was expecting at the time of filing the application so couldn't go through X ray). We only got one document request from cic in June 2015 which requested this divorce certificate along with couple of additional things which were all sent in July 2015.
We are awaiting for the next correspondence/DM .
We even ordered notes last week to see where we stand. We are clueless at the moment about our case. Hope things are going in the right direction.
Regarding ur case can u get an English translation of the divorce deed? If yes u can send that to cic along with urdu version and explain how the case was settled out of court.