File Transfer...
26-02-2015
Med's Done....
1st: 06-11-2014 2nd: 29-09-2015
Interview........
DM: 10-11-2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Hi everyone,
Do i need to send a consent for if i'm requesting gcms notes for my husbands application?? This might be a stupid question :-[

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

farahtalha said:
Trsf. to LVO on Nov 13, 2014
Additio. Doc. June 9, 2015
Remed. req June 17, 2015
Thanks for the info. Great to hear your file is moving smoothly.
Best.

sadia01

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2014
Doc's Request.
07-09-2015 csq and re med
AOR Received.
25-02-2015
File Transfer...
26-02-2015
Med's Done....
1st: 06-11-2014 2nd: 29-09-2015
Interview........
DM: 10-11-2015

adilsulaiman said:
Congratulations! I have the following note under eligibility -

Conditions apply Province of destination is Quebec, CSQ not received yet, however as sponsor has opted to continue if found ineligible, we can commence processing, prior to receipt of CSQ. PA is a 25 year old female,

Pakistani citizen married to a 26 year old permanent resident. Sponsor is also a Pakistani citizen, he landed in MAR13 as a skilled worker. Marriage took place in Pakistan in DEC13, proof seem, first marriage for both. PA advises that she and sponsor were put in contact by a friend of hers, this friend Is sponsor's sister. PA indicates

that she and sponsor first made contact via phone on 15MAR09 and that they first met in person in Pakistan on 25MAR09. PA states on spouse I partner questionnaire that she and sponsor dated for over four years, indicates that they went out for dinners, movies, carnivals and long walks. Sponsor states in an accompanying letter to

sponsor questionnaire, that he and sponsor have the same taste in rock and roll music and that he "cannot wait

to take my wife out to the concerts in North America" PA indicates that marriage not arranged, advises that their

respective parents, siblings and other close relatives attended wedding. PA indicates that Valima was held the

same day as the Nikah Nama on 25DEC13 and that she and sponsor co-habited from 25DEC13 until 31 DEC13,

this included traveling to Murree, the popular honeymoon destination, states they traveled there on 27DEC13 and that they stayed for one night in a motel and returned to Islamabad on 28DEC13, photos of this trip provided. PA advises that sponsor had to return to Canada a week after wedding, as he had a limited number of days that he could take off work, PA and sponsor appear at ease in wedding photos and in other photos,

I have entered review required under eligibility. DEPENDANTS: SBJ HAS NOT IDENTIFIED ANY QUALIFYING DEPENDANTS FOR EXAMINATION. NOTE: SHOULD ADDITIONAL DEPENDANTS BE SPONSORED AT A LATER
DATE THEY WILL BE EXCLUDED AS PER CPCM have not indicated any concerns Re: PR sponsor's Canadian residency. SCC: No adverse FOSS - also checked PA under sponsor's surname, no record found. No adverse FOSS - sponsor. Clean PC/Pakistan, 27FEB14. *** At this stage have not requested that PA provide copy of CSQ

So yeah looks as if he started to review eligibility, stopped in the middle because he wasnt in the mood and just wrote review required before putting the file away. :/

Hey.. Do ur notes say anyhing abt the police certificate u sent voluntarily?? M still unsure if my husband should send his... Thanks

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

sadia01 said:
Hi everyone,
Do i need to send a consent for if i'm requesting gcms notes for my husbands application?? This might be a stupid question :-[
Yes if you are ordering notes on behalf of your husband (applicant) you need a consent form signed by him. Get him to sign and fill section A & C and send you a picture of the form back that would work. :)

Going online and asking questions is the best way to learn.

astopal

Feb 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Salam Dear All
I need your advice as i am permanent resident in canada i immigrated here in 2013 through Federal Skilled immigration, i went back pakistan in January 2014 and i married with my 1st cousin now i m back in may and now i want to apply for my wife i have pics of Nikkaha rukhsati and valima and after marriage as well, but i don"t have fone records, or skype data as i just reached here. my marriage was an arrange marriage i have some pic of me and cousin on other occasions from 10 years ago as live in joint family system in Pakistani. i have some concern somebody told me that ur case in not so much strong i didn't get why,,, so please some advice form anybody mistakes i should avoid.
thanx,,,,

t123

Jan 6, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

hello guyz i got anther email for 2nd medical where i got latest 2015 IMM5419 form? is am close for ppr1 how much time remain for visa issue in my case please explain it jazak Allah

Dear xxxxx
This is in reference to your visa application.

The results of initial medical examinations for yourself has expired. In order to provide your application with an updated validity we require following additional medical examination(s) for your self.

Chest Xray (in DICOM / JPEG format) with report (in PDF)
Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 5 and 6 of IMM5419) (in PDF)
Duly completed Re-assessment Form (in PDF/word)
this email to the Panel Physician (PP) for the re-assessment(s) to be arranged. For clients outside India, please remember to advise the PP that the results will need to be sent to India .

Please contact PP within 07 days from the date of receipt of this email for an appointment to comply with this request. Failure to do so may result in the closing of your Immigration medical file, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Sincerely,

Officer

Regional Medical Office

High Commission of Canada

Chanakyapuri,

XMan24April

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
File Transfer...
20-06-2014
Med's Request
med extension mail on 28th jan 2015, as per notes medical status is Cleared - Expired
Passport Req..
10th September 2015

Mercy24 said:
I would not rely on ECAS so much. Many VO's are late to update it and unfortunately, it does not give much info on your case status.

Here are some realistic expectations:
1) When you start to see somebody (or cluster of people) behind you get a DM, that's when you can raise your expectation.
2) Keep in mind LVO are normally completing cases within 12 months if no complications from sponsor approval date
3) There are others that have had to wait 2 or 3 years to be re-united with their spouse because of the inefficiency of Islamabad CHC and some of the these cases are still pending resolution at LVO/IVO! So keep this in mind before ranting about lack of progress. (Unfortunately, some people do not give this fact the slightest thought.)

So just relax a little bit.
Your time will come soon enough, insha'allah.

Wishing all the members here Ramadan Mubarak!
And praying for a smooth, timely re-unification with your loved one. :)
Any clue what APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT means in the notes?

its at the end of the first page of the notes and goes like this

APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Assigned To: MC03812
Assigned By: MP01097
Due Date : 2015/05/30

And it seems that my background and criminality are done and passed, infact everything is done since mid feb 2015, the notes say that file was updated on
Updated date: 2015/05/12 09:48:20
Update By : SM00242

Yet there is nothing, complete silence since jan 28, 2015

munnabhai86

Star Member
Jun 12, 2015

The reason was that she dont have strong ties in her country so the visa officer doubt that she will return. Yeah thats right they dont give a right to appeal but my lawyer is challanging visa officers decision in federal court here in Toronto as my lawyer thinks that its against human rights to keep the family away and she have to come 1 day when she gets PR. My lawyer won many of these cases and she is quite confident. Lets see

sulemanmirza said:
Yes. You can go I think, there is no harm in going to Pakistan, also what was the reason they put for refusal.? and what was your reason for filling appeal.? coz as far as I know for TRV they don't give chance for appeal (in normal refusals). and ask to re apply when "situation changes ".

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
12-Feb 2015 InProcess......: 7-Aug 2015
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
7-Sep 2015 DecisionMade.: 28-Sep 2015
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

XMan24April said:
Any clue what APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT means in the notes?

its at the end of the first page of the notes and goes like this

APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Assigned To: MC03812
Assigned By: MP01097
Due Date : 2015/05/30

And it seems that my background and criminality are done and passed, infact everything is done since mid feb 2015, the notes say that file was updated on
Updated date: 2015/05/12 09:48:20
Update By : SM00242

Yet there is nothing, complete silence since jan 28, 2015
The officer has assigned the case to another officer and will check on May 30 for completion of task.
If task is completed on that date, the officer will continue processing the rest of the application. Otherwise, he will set a new due date.

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

astopal said:
Salam Dear All
I need your advice as i am permanent resident in canada i immigrated here in 2013 through Federal Skilled immigration, i went back pakistan in January 2014 and i married with my 1st cousin now i m back in may and now i want to apply for my wife i have pics of Nikkaha rukhsati and valima and after marriage as well, but i don"t have fone records, or skype data as i just reached here. my marriage was an arrange marriage i have some pic of me and cousin on other occasions from 10 years ago as live in joint family system in Pakistani. i have some concern somebody told me that ur case in not so much strong i didn't get why,,, so please some advice form anybody mistakes i should avoid.
thanx,,,,
Go over the forms and guide thoroughly on the CIC website.
Look at this FAQ site: Sponsoring Pak Spouse FAQ http://bit.ly/canpakspouse_faq

zee28

May 20, 2015

Hi,
I am a canadian citizen currently living in pakistan with my hysband and three kids i have applied for the sponsorship of my husband and daughter my two kids are already citizen only one has to be sponsor my timeline is:
Applied file : dec 2013
Aproval received: feb 2014
Med reuested: nov 2014
RPRF and additional documents requested: feb 2015
More additional documents requested: mar 2015

Currents e case status: aapplication Received

Actually im currently living in pakistan and im a house wife will this effecct my application?

Any ideas reharding my applications anyone
thanks in advance

msaadsaqib

Apr 13, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th June 2014
AOR Received.
8th August 2014
Med's Request
5th March 2015
Med's Done....
12th March 2015
Interview........
Skip
Passport Req..
21st July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
31st July 2015
LANDED..........
1st March 2016

Anyone ask for Contact proof ? If yes please guide after how long the next response come ?

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

zee28 said:
Hi,
I am a Canadian citizen currently living in Pakistan with my husband and three kids i have applied for the sponsorship of my husband and daughter my two kids are already citizen only one has to be sponsor my timeline is:
Applied file : dec 2013
Approval received: feb 2014
Med requested: nov 2014
RPRF and additional documents requested: feb 2015
More additional documents requested: mar 2015

Currents ecas status: Application Received

Actually im currently living in Pakistan and im a house wife will this effect my application?

Any ideas regarding my applications anyone
thanks in advance
No, this will not effect your application.
But if you want to find out more details about your case, you should order GCMS notes.
Sponsoring Pak Spouse FAQ http://bit.ly/canpakspouse_faq under section GCMS notes.

zee28

May 20, 2015

Mercy24 said:
No, this will not effect your application.
But if you want to find out more details about your case, you should order GCMS notes.
Sponsoring Pak Spouse FAQ http://bit.ly/canpakspouse_faq under section GCMS notes.

Thank you so much for helping and replying ☺

adilsulaiman

Aug 9, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-May-14
Doc's Request.
Got original docs back - 08-July-15
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
01-July-14
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
July-14
Med's Request
2-Feb-15
Med's Done....
13-Mar-15
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
17-July-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-July-2015
LANDED..........
-

sadia01 said:
Hey.. Do ur notes say anyhing abt the police certificate u sent voluntarily?? M still unsure if my husband should send his... Thanks
My notes were generated a few weeks before the certificate got delivered. I ordered another batch of notes after that, i expect them to reflect police certificate submission.