12/07/2013 second 17/07/2014
Passport Req..
16/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
22/04/2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

sahar12 said:
Hi,
My husband recently got request for ppr1 can some one tell me where are we supposed to send the copy of passport and documents. They says you have to send it to Islamabad office but can someone tell me the address where to send.
Thanks,
Sahar
I think its ppr not ppr1 or 2. Its better to tell us what documents they asked in email. is it passport copy or original passport.

These days they directly send ppr and prefer to send through VFS that's why they did not mentioned embassy address in passport request.
see link bellow. your husband can go to that location and submit passport along with required photos and updated information chart they sent you in ppr request. once visa issued they will return to that location and inform you by email then he can go and collect his passport.

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/pakistan/contactus.html

sraja

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
Doc's Request.
14th Aug

Dr.Dua said:
Assalam o alaikum All .. I just saw the spread sheet now.. only me and Naveedpcs of 2013 applicants of forum member have their cases stuck up ,,the reason is islamabad visa office,, rest of 3 cases had interview on 23rd march 2015 but they have not up dated about their interview . I saw a new member on forum Salam ul Salam an applicant of december 2012 ,who's case is also stuck up .. and I think his case is in islamabad too ..I have seen new forum members of 2013 but they have not shared their time line .. I request all new forum members to create there time line on forum page ,,and one thing
Mercy24 and his co partners are doing great job for spread sheet . Really creative thinking and a source of quick review of different applicants in one glance , same as we ( doctors ) search short books to have quick review of veryyyyy veryyyyyy big topics before viva , :) , indeed very appreciable .

Count me in please. I'm a February 2013 applicant. File transferred to london on 24th February 2014.... Have heard nothing at all..... Dunno whats causing this insane delay....

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

sraja said:
Count me in please. I'm a February 2013 applicant. File transferred to london on 24th February 2014.... Have heard nothing at all..... Dunno whats causing this insane delay....
You haven't heard them anything from Feb 2014.?? :eek: did you order notes or did any case specific inquiry.??? if not I would recommend to do it, as many people even got visa of feb transfers. They have mostly completed 2013 applications.!!

sraja

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
Doc's Request.
14th Aug

sulemanmirza said:
You haven't heard them anything from Feb 2014.?? :eek: did you order notes or did any case specific inquiry.??? if not I would recommend to do it, as many people even got visa of feb transfers. They have mostly completed 2013 applications.!!
I ordered notes last month, nothing had started. Then made an inquiry to which they replied that routine background checks are being carried out. Now i seriously dont know when will it finish..... It's insane!

Mubashar Mirza

Star Member
Apr 8, 2014
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
04-07-2013
File Transfer...
04-07-2013 then London transfer in Feb 2014
Med's Request
Re-Medical will be on 30 April 2015
Med's Done....
25-01-2013
Interview........
27 May 2015...Pass
Passport Req..
25 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
27 July 2015
LANDED..........
Soon..In Sha Allah

AOA,
Hope eve body is fine am also June 2013 Applicant file transfer to London in Feb 2014 but still nothing hear anything from London visa office...in Jan 2015 ask through MP and get rep from cic that our file is in interview Que but even still nothing get any interview letter or re medical E-Status just show Application received and medical received....senior members plz tell me should i ask again through MP that what is current status of my file coz since Jan my file is in interview Que bt nothing get anything from cic...and i saw most of 2013 applicant get visa bt very few were left i dnt know wots wrong...????

sahar12

Jun 19, 2014

fab758 said:
I think its ppr not ppr1 or 2. Its better to tell us what documents they asked in email. is it passport copy or original passport.

These days they directly send ppr and prefer to send through VFS that's why they did not mentioned embassy address in passport request.
see link bellow. your husband can go to that location and submit passport along with required photos and updated information chart they sent you in ppr request. once visa issued they will return to that location and inform you by email then he can go and collect his passport.

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/pakistan/contactus.html
Hi,
Yes it is ppr and they want original passport and he is the principal applicant. Do I need to provide my information as a sponsor in Appendix A ?

Haniya_T

Star Member
Jul 8, 2014

sraja said:
I ordered notes last month, nothing had started. Then made an inquiry to which they replied that routine background checks are being carried out. Now i seriously dont know when will it finish..... It's insane!
Same with me, i applied April 2013 and since i hadn't heard back form them, i ordered notes and got the same reply.

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
12-Feb 2015 InProcess......: 7-Aug 2015
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
7-Sep 2015 DecisionMade.: 28-Sep 2015
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

sraja said:
You applied in Feb 2013 and received sponsor approval on Feb 24, 2014. Really?
Why it took so long for stage 1 approval?

sahar12

Jun 19, 2014

Hi,
Can someone please tell me how to send passport to Islamabad Visa office. I recently got passport request from LVO that they require my original passport and they gave email of Visa Application office vfs, but i dont know how to send passport from there and how much money does it cost. Please can someone tell me the process of this. I have to send my passport tomorrow.
Thanks,
Sahar

srazi

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015

Aoa,

I am about to send my spouse file for sponsorship. Can some one plz tell me how to download Skype and viber messages and calls history? is it possible to get the SMS messages history download too through some software?

thanks in advance and best of luck to everyone

neepk

Oct 28, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13th 2014
Doc's Request.
No
File Transfer...
July 31 2014
Med's Request
No
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
No

srazi said:
Aoa,

I am about to send my spouse file for sponsorship. Can some one plz tell me how to download Skype and viber messages and calls history? is it possible to get the SMS messages history download too through some software?

Hold down the Windows key on your keyboard, then press R to bring up the Run window. ...
Type %appdata%\Skype into the Run window and press Enter.
Open the folder named after your Skype Name.
Find the main.db file in the folder, this file is your chat history.

srazi

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015

neepk said:
Hold down the Windows key on your keyboard, then press R to bring up the Run window. ...
Type %appdata%\Skype into the Run window and press Enter.
Open the folder named after your Skype Name.
Find the main.db file in the folder, this file is your chat history.
Dear neepk,
any idea how to do so it on macbook? coz i tried windows key with R but it does't show Run window

neepk

Oct 28, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13th 2014
Doc's Request.
No
File Transfer...
July 31 2014
Med's Request
No
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
No

srazi said:
Dear neepk,
any idea how to do so it on macbook? coz i tried windows key with R but it does't show Run window
I dont know about mac but you can google it.

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
DM: Dec 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016

srazi said:
Aoa,

Take screenshots and send them. Easy peezy!

farrukh86

Feb 27, 2015

sulemanmirza said:
Well if it is just the travel I won't say wasting your and LVO's time for just visit correspondence. If it is something more important than that like if she got pregnant or something that is a different scenario.

For Visit visa chance of decline are 99.5% as your application is in progress. They also know that spouse would want to stay in Canada till her immigration process is complete, if you can make out very genuine reason and evidences of all their queries then there is no harm in it, but I did every possible document I could attach, letter from MP, letter from my work that they can't give me vacation to meet my wife as the project I am working is vital for the province. etc etc, but I got rejected.
Sounds good Suleman, I actually did apply for the visit before I applied for the PR to see if we can get my spouse here sooner, but it was rejected back then too, I don't know why Pakistan govt. doesn't do anything for Pakistanis, India PR cases time is only 8-9 months for 80% of the cases, I don't know why our cases take forever.....
Anyways Thank you for replying, and prayers for everyone!