Waived !!
Passport Req..
DM on 2-06-2015, PPR on 05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued: 02-07-2015, Received: 07-07-2015
LANDED..........
January 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Don't you guys have the Nadra copy of Nikkah nama.? That will work. No need to translate that one because it is both in English and Urdu

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015

yasir22 said:
Don't you guys have the Nadra copy of Nikkah nama.? That will work. No need to translate that one because it is both in English and Urdu
Nikahnama is different from Marriage certificate from Nadra and it is required to add both of them with application

MNA

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
AOR Received.
06-09-2013 (Islamabad Transfer Letter)
File Transfer...
22-01-2014 (London Transfer Letter)
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
01-12-2014 ecas changed to Decision made 20-12-2014

ALHAMDULILLAH i got the re-medical request today how to book the appointment Secondly I am currently in dubai so i should go to Pakistan or do it here in dubai doing job and didt inform CIC regarding job and location change?? please advice me asap as i have to make appointment.

bkhan37

Star Member
Oct 24, 2009

Hi everyone,
I'm sponsoring my wife, just noticed that she has a first name middle name and last name on her SSC and FSc Certificates only, but the passport, CNIC, and other post secondary educational documents doesn't have any middle name. Can this be any problem? as I have to send all the educational documents with the application.
I would really appreciate your feedbacks!

PPrince1

Oct 25, 2014

bkhan37 said:
Hi everyone,
I'm sponsoring my wife, just noticed that she has a first name middle name and last name on her SSC and FSc Certificates only, but the passport, CNIC, and other post secondary educational documents doesn't have any middle name. Can this be any problem? as I have to send all the educational documents with the application.
To be honest I have no idea, however logically speaking - the name on your Passport and or CNIC should be the name on the application.

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015

bkhan37 said:
Hi everyone,
Educational background and Job is a plus point for the spouse to assure CIC that she wont be dependant on welfare and will be able to work fro eraning when reach CA. So it does not matter BUT for safety measures write and attach a clarification letter with those certificates; so that they do not put any red flag regarding Name issue

Kashii

Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

MNA said:
ALHAMDULILLAH i got the re-medical request today how to book the appointment Secondly I am currently in dubai so i should go to Pakistan or do it here in dubai doing job and didt inform CIC regarding job and location change?? please advice me asap as i have to make appointment.
Congrats... Send an email to LVO writing Urgent on subject line and update your case with job and current residence then may be they will let you do the medical from Dubai and even you can send passport directly to London when asked this way you can avoid two steps passport request and hectic isbd... Good luck!!

aylia24

May 14, 2014
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
AOR Received.
31 July 2014

Yesterday i talk to my consultant and they told me that average time is some how 18 month. I also believe that 33 month will be decrease some how but not sure for that.

khurram19801

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014

dear Members, i have some members witch is on whats app group for spouse case shear Experence help to each other for reunited spouse and shear honest experience easy to communicate to each other please come at
+92 304-8816606, pakistani

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015

March 2013 applicants please share your timeline and views on following thread so that we may come to know what is going on what is next, it is so difficult to find your matching case in too many replies :)
following is the link to thread:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pakistan-march-2013-outland-applicants-t247914.0.html;msg3650455#msg3650455

Dost_Dost

Star Member
May 23, 2014

Aslaam-o-Alekum,

How are you all?

I have a question please any1 guide me:

We have already submitted original urdu nikah nama and its translation but receieved an e-mail in which we are again instructed to mail orignal urdu nikkah nama and its english translation.

What should we do ,I have one orignal nikah nama as you there are three copies orignally?

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015

Friends
there is a goood news :) You can't imagine how muchhhh happy I am at the moment; I am NOT asked for any remed, PCC, additional docs nothing at all Ma sha Allah
Got following email today:

Please be advised that this file has reached the final stage of processing is now ready for visa issuance. Please refer to the attached document for full instructions regarding submitting your passport(s) to the Islamabad visa office within the next 30 days so that your permanent resident visa(s) can be issued.

aylia24

May 14, 2014
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
AOR Received.
31 July 2014

handsup said:
Friends
there is a goood news :) You can't imagine how muchhhh happy I am at the moment; I am NOT asked for any remed, PCC, additional docs nothing at all Ma sha Allah
Got following email today:

Please be advised that this file has reached the final stage of processing is now ready for visa issuance. Please refer to the attached document for full instructions regarding submitting your passport(s) to the Islamabad visa office within the next 30 days so that your permanent resident visa(s) can be issued.
congs!

nike5

Star Member
May 13, 2014

hi all

my wife received the visa like i had told you.
my son who was born in pak his Canadian passport was needed. they really helped me out and in week passport was issued. now they have high commission Islamabad told me that passport was issued last friday and is in the mail. do you guys know what courier service these Canadian offices use?
how long will it take for them to send the passport from canada to Islamabad Canadian high commission so i can go and pick it up? any idea?
its was sent out last Friday from canada.

Dost_Dost

Star Member
May 23, 2014

Aslaam-o-Alekum,

How are you all?

I have a question please any1 guide me:

We have already submitted original urdu nikah nama and its translation but receieved an e-mail in which we are again instructed to mail orignal urdu nikkah nama and its english translation.

What should we do ,I have one orignal nikah nama as you there are three copies orignally?one for bride aone for groom and one for record in union council. we have sent one of ours and the other one is still with me.

If I email them to tell that I have already submitted the orignal one then how long they will take to reply?