Pre-Assessed..
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Thanks and best of luck to everyone.

Regards,

rabis13

Sep 5, 2013

Hi
My husband apply in sep 2012 from that time we did not get any info now in june 2014 he received an email that file transfer to london. How much time will it take further, is file in process or the process will start now. as whenever i chck the online status its always shown as in process but up to what extent dont knw. after receiving email in June 2014 will it take 2.5 years as stated or the remaining time period. its really confused me and also worried abt this :-[
Plz can any one tell me

MonaF

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB transferred to LVO.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 2012.
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013.
Med's Request
Dec. 2014.
Med's Done....
Jan. 8, 2015.
Interview........
Jan. 27, 2015. Approved, Alhamdulillah! & status changed to 'in process.'
Passport Req..
March 26, 2015. 'Decision made' on March 24, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2015.
LANDED..........
Soon, inshAllah!

I didn't receive anything informing me that my application has been transferred to london.. Does that still mean that it's been transferred?

Also.. You said as of august 2013 & the time frame is 11 months.. If that were the case then i would've had a decision made by now.. It's been 20 months since my application has been in islamabad or london..

hamza123

Jun 6, 2014

rabis13 said:
Hi
My husband apply in sep 2012 from that time we did not get any info now in june 2014 he received an email that file transfer to london. How much time will it take further, is file in process or the process will start now. as whenever i chck the online status its always shown as in process but up to what extent dont knw. after receiving email in June 2014 will it take 2.5 years as stated or the remaining time period. its really confused me and also worried abt this :-[
Plz can any one tell me
Processing time for LVO is 11 months as stated in the website. so i gues your timeline for 11 months start from the date your file is transferred to LVO. Islo has nothing to do now.

hamza123

Jun 6, 2014

MonaF said:
I didn't receive anything informing me that my application has been transferred to london.. Does that still mean that it's been transferred?

Also.. You said as of august 2013 & the time frame is 11 months.. If that were the case then i would've had a decision made by now.. It's been 20 months since my application has been in islamabad or london..
You can email them and ask about your file is in LVO or Islo, plus you can order notes to know the status.

emanR

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan-2013
File Transfer...
london april 2014
Med's Request
2nd medical on may-2014 3rd medical 8th sept 2015
Interview........
june-2014

rabis13 said:
Hi
Plz can any one tell me
when ur status changed to in process?

rabis13

Sep 5, 2013

emanR said:
when ur status changed to in process?
Its always remain same as in process.
I got email in June 2014 regarding the transfer of file to london but the website is not updated . last update is of may 2014

MNA

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
AOR Received.
06-09-2013 (Islamabad Transfer Letter)
File Transfer...
22-01-2014 (London Transfer Letter)
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
01-12-2014 ecas changed to Decision made 20-12-2014

Anyones file assigned to these visa officers ??
Assigned to : SB03133
Assigned by : TS04311
These guys seems to be good visa officers... May be I am wrong but one of my relatives case was with them we got to know through GCMS they applied at mid of july 2013 and there visa is done within less than 10 months by mid of April 2014. so anybody being dealt with the same? lets make some insights and analysis :p

Salar123

May 29, 2014
Lahore
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
November-2015
Re: Spousal sponsorship for all Pakistani applicants at London Visa Office

TooCareless1 said:
How the spousal sponsorship works i.e. Steps

London Visa Office Processing time is 11 Months

Dear all just for the clarity i m posting the process of Family sponsorship for understanding of all of thread members.

Phase 1: Sponsor's Approval

1. Sponsorship application submission (AT CPC-Mississauga)

2. First Email: application of sponsorship received by CPC-Mississauga (with in a week time or 10 days)

3. 2nd email: Sponsorship approval and File is sent to London Visa office for further processing (with in 1 month)
or if you are an old applicant (Islamabad Visa Office) then your file is transferred to LVO. whether you get email or not your file is in London.

Phase 2: Visa Office Stage (Principle Applicant or Spouse)

Steps: Eligibility Assessment (Relation is Genuine or not) > Re-Med if required > Back ground checks > PPR 1 > PPR2 > Visa Issued

5. Eligibility Assessment: Additional documents or Interview request from LVO to assess eligibility.(between 5-8 months is my best guess) Interview will most likely held in Islamabad but interviewer will be a person from LVO not from Islamabad (Interview is only to assess whether relationship is genuine or not).

6. background checks will be done after relationship is confirmed by Visa officer.

Passport request is Two step process as Pakistani law does not permit sending passport out of country

7. Passport request 1. PPR1 sending copies of the passport and pictures to LVO (30 days) (immediately send to LVO on given address)
after receiving your copies of passport and pictures. LVO will issue Visa and COPR issued as per your passport and send it to Islamabad

8. Passport Request 2. PPR2. Original passport and return address needs to be sent to Islamabad. (usually 30-45 days after PPR1) Send PPs through TCS visatronics

9. Visa is being pasted on Passport. VISA along with COPR is sent to your return address.

10. You are ready to land.........

Hello,

I sent my case to Mississauga on 5 Aug 2014, file delivered on 7th Aug 2014. but we have not received any email of acknowledgment from CIC that application has been received by them.
what might be the problem, please guide me in this regard. Can I contact them?

Thanks

Salar123

May 29, 2014
Lahore
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
November-2015
Re: Spousal sponsorship for all Pakistani applicants at London Visa Office

ASyed said:
Asslamu alaykum TooCareless1,

Thank you so much for this info puts the London process into prespective for my husband`s case

ASyed :D
Hello,

I sent my case to Mississauga on 5 Aug 2014, file delivered on 7th Aug 2014. but we have not received any email of acknowledgment from CIC that application has been received by them.
what might be the problem, please guide me in this regard. How can I contact them?

Thanks

CIC007

May 2, 2014

You will received your application returned for updated version of imm 008 and 1344. First step process time has been increased to 60 days.

GISGeek

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
Med's Request
1st Upfront; 1st re-med: 19-05-2015; 2nd re-med: 09-10-2015
Med's Done....
24-07-2014: 1st re-med on: 28-05-2015; 2nd re-med: on 02-11-2015
Interview........
Waived, DM on 10 Nov 2015
Passport Req..
23-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2015, COPR received on 07-12-2015

As a sponsor of my wife, I have sent her application on 6th August and received on 8th as indicated by FedEx tracking. We both are in Pakistan right now, waiting for good news!! :)

shaiz

Star Member
May 18, 2014

Hi all ,
My case was refused and now IAD decided to reopen my file and my spouse withdrawn appeal , they asked some forms and evidence of marriage from me , and they also mentioned that send these documents to Islamabad Visa Office . today i visit this page ,it says now all process will now handle in LVO , i wanna ask is it ok , i sent my documents to Islamabad ? i am confused :( Please answer me .

Thanx .

Angel28

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2014
Doc's Request.
23-12-2014 / 16-03-2015
AOR Received.
27-02-2014
File Transfer...
19-03-2014
Med's Request
upfront / July 22, 2015
Med's Done....
05-03-2014 / 19-08-2015
Interview........
No

shaiz said:
Hi all ,
My case was refused and now IAD decided to reopen my file and my spouse withdrawn appeal , they asked some forms and evidence of marriage from me , and they also mentioned that send these documents to Islamabad Visa Office . today i visit this page ,it says now all process will now handle in LVO , i wanna ask is it ok , i sent my documents to Islamabad ? i am confused :( Please answer me .

Thanx .
If you don't mind please share your timeline with us?

TooCareless1

Aug 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

shaiz said:
Hi all ,

Thanx .
Some old cases are handled by ISB visa office. if they have asked then send them.....

Regards,