+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

TooCareless1

Aug 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Hello Hafsa,
sorry for being late. You can check the processing steps on the first page of the thread. but i will answer it here as well.

Your family eligibility is complete now. means Visa officer is satisfied that relation to sponsor is genuine.
Background checks are routine security checks which are performed after eligibility assessment is complete.
Your case may take 3-6 months max till the issuance of Visa.

Regards,

hafsah said:
Asalam O alikum
writing a bit late, was busy in documentation.

well we had our interview yesterday n it was quite fun......

officer separate us (me, brother and mom) from 2 brothers and ask them to wait outside.

he told us that they are not going to interview my two younger brothers as they are under 18 and will go with mom.

he asked my mom why you people are still here, all of your family should be there long ago, n my mother replied the reason that we have to took care of our grand father.

then he asked us (me n my brother) that wat we are doing right now.... i replied him about my BS n my brother told him about MBA,
well then he inform us that our case is approved they just have to wait for results of medical screening, and they will go through some security check. Thats all, one more thing he asked for updated police certificates n we provide him.

so now i want to ask a few things: What is security check? n

How long the process will take?

what he meant by saying your case is approved? :'(

regards

TooCareless1

Aug 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Omer Qureshi said:
Hi,
I hane an enquiry my case was filled in Sep, 2012 and my wife got sponsorship approval in Nov, 2012 and they said file is transferred to CHC Islamabad. Then for further 18 months nothing was updated on mt ecas now Alhamdulilah on May, 30 , 2014 i have recieved an email from CHC London which stated that ,

Dear Applicant,

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

New Schedule A/Background Declaration form for yourself- No gaps in information, please, and dating back to when you were 18.

Original Police Certificates from Pakistan.

Medical examination. (Instructions will be sent in a separate email)

Client Information.

· Principal Applicants passport number and expiry date.

· Principal Applicants height and eye colour.

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.

The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).

We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

I have done with both Medical and PCC and sent the requested docs to CHC London which was received by Mr IAN on June 12, 2014. My question is that in how much time i will get PPR request and done with visa issuance.

Regards,
Omer Qureshi
As per my guess

Your Application is ready for visa issuence. Submit all this and wait for PPR. Start packing your bags.

Regards

farsji

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014

Hi to everyone
i m Canadian national living with my husband in Karachi i apply for my husband

i m sharing my timeline
Dec 2013 Documents Submitted
Jan 2014 Medical Request
Feb 2014 medical send
March 2014 letter received that we send you application to London office
when i checked my online application status
showing
Sponsorship Application status. decision made
permanent resident Application status Application received(inside showing application received on 24th march 2014 and also received medical)

can anyone tell me what will be next and how long it will take
thanks to every one
and good luck

TooCareless1

Aug 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Yes now u have to wait for Passport request which may come at any time between 3-6 months.
Best of luck.

farsji said:
Hi to everyone
i m Canadian national living with my husband in Karachi i apply for my husband

i m sharing my timeline
Dec 2013 Documents Submitted
Jan 2014 Medical Request
Feb 2014 medical send
March 2014 letter received that we send you application to London office
when i checked my online application status
showing
Sponsorship Application status. decision made
permanent resident Application status Application received(inside showing application received on 24th march 2014 and also received medical)

can anyone tell me what will be next and how long it will take
thanks to every one
and good luck

Omer Qureshi

Jun 19, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
08-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
10-Jan-2014
Med's Request
30-May-2014
Med's Done....
05-Jun-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 , 07-JUL-2014 PPR 2, 6th AUG-2014
VISA ISSUED...
19-OCT-2014
LANDED..........
09-Dec-2014

TooCareless1 said:
As per my guess

Your Application is ready for visa issuence. Submit all this and wait for PPR. Start packing your bags.

Regards

ok thanks bro for your compliments but i want to enquire did anyone in recent time have recieved such email and give time line of 4 months to reply back from CHC London?

regards,
Omer Qureshi

TooCareless1

Aug 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Yes we received such letter mentioning that please allow us 4 months to review incoming documents.

Regards

Zain.ali

Jun 4, 2014

Did anyone receive their passports with Canada Visa.. if so, how much time did it take to send and to receive it back?

ysufyan

Jan 11, 2010

Salam everyone,

TooCareless1 thanks for your post. Let me get this clear one more time. So it means if your sponsorship file is forwarded to London it will take approx.
11 months processing time as it is for London rather than 32 months (Islamabad)? If this is the case then this is an awesome news. My file is been received in LVO on June 01, 2014.

hamza123

Jun 6, 2014

yes exactly now its 11 months when your app goes to LVO

Omer Qureshi

Jun 19, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
08-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
10-Jan-2014
Med's Request
30-May-2014
Med's Done....
05-Jun-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
19-OCT-2014
LANDED..........
09-Dec-2014

Aoa and hello to every body i just want to know that what is the time period taken by CHC London to sent you PPR2 request after PPR1.

Regards,
Omer qureshi

Angel28

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2014
Doc's Request.
23-12-2014 / 16-03-2015
AOR Received.
27-02-2014
File Transfer...
19-03-2014
Med's Request
upfront / July 22, 2015
Med's Done....
05-03-2014 / 19-08-2015
Interview........
No

Did Jan 2014 applicant receive any response from LVO?

Kashii

Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Angel28 said:
Did Jan 2014 applicant receive any response from LVO?
well few applicants got communication or PPR1 and rest are waiting and hoping good news in coming weeks......

Omer Qureshi

Jun 19, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
08-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
10-Jan-2014
Med's Request
30-May-2014
Med's Done....
05-Jun-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
19-OCT-2014
LANDED..........
09-Dec-2014

Kashii said:
well few applicants got communication or PPR1 and rest are waiting and hoping good news in coming weeks......
Yeah my file got tranferred in Jan 2014 to CHC London i received this type of email for remedical , PPC and new Background Form A ... someone with similar kind of situation told me that this is PPR 1 request for those candidates which are waived for interview.Is is true ?

Dear Applicant,

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

New Schedule A/Background Declaration form for yourself- No gaps in information, please, and dating back to when you were 18.

Original Police Certificates from Pakistan.

Medical examination. (Instructions will be sent in a separate email)

Client Information.

· Principal Applicants passport number and expiry date.

· Principal Applicants height and eye colour.

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.

The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).

We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

Angel28

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2014
Doc's Request.
23-12-2014 / 16-03-2015
AOR Received.
27-02-2014
File Transfer...
19-03-2014
Med's Request
upfront / July 22, 2015
Med's Done....
05-03-2014 / 19-08-2015
Interview........
No

Kashii said:
That's good news for us. My file transferred to LVO on Mar 2014

Kashii

Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Angel28 said:
That's good news for us. My file transferred to LVO on Mar 2014
my file transferred in Jan and still waiting :( hoping and praying everyone including myself gets fastest response......