+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I don't know, as I didn't have any information about it. Plus does pregnancy affects the application process?
If you don't know why you need the visa office at this point, don't worry about it. (Note you're also posting in a London visa office thread...)

Pregnancy won't affect the process except: if you can't do some parts of medical like x-ray, some delays; if child born before you arrive, you'll have to add the child (with delays, too).

Uzma21

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
If you don't know why you need the visa office at this point, don't worry about it. (Note you're also posting in a London visa office thread...)

Pregnancy won't affect the process except: if you can't do some parts of medical like x-ray, some delays; if child born before you arrive, you'll have to add the child (with delays, too).
Because this is the only thread for Pakistani Applicants apart from the usual thread for each month.

Anyways, thanks for the immediate response and guidance. Appreciated.

Nh-32

Nov 15, 2021
Guys anyone getting any updates after interview done in dec 9, 2020????

I don’t understand why there is no updates for anyone still after they open??
Interview in 2020 .? If it’s in dec 2021 then you will get update in a month InshaAllah.

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Interview in 2020 .? If it’s in dec 2021 then you will get update in a month InshaAllah.
It’s in December 2021 so wait until they reply or email lvo after a month.

bill8492

Jan 6, 2022
hi all,
I am about to sponsor my wife and children who lives in Pakistan, I am bit confused about certain documents, do i need to attest all the photocopies (like marriage certificate, birth certificate etc) before submitting application?

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
hi all,
I am about to sponsor my wife and children who lives in Pakistan, I am bit confused about certain documents, do i need to attest all the photocopies (like marriage certificate, birth certificate etc) before submitting application?
If its not in English or French, then you must translate and notarize the translation.

Maha ali

Jan 6, 2022
Hi
Can anyone plz guide me a procedure of getting a police certificate from islamabad. Is there any online system to get it as I won't be able to go there and I want it as soon as possible .