+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

nonamemike

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi guys. My application was received by IRCC on March 3, 2020 and I received AOR in August 2020. After that Heard nothing from IRCC. Is this normal?
I have been following and post and definitely there is something wrong with your file. I hope not.

But poeple who applied after you even in Jan 2021, they have received Med/Bio request already.

You should ask your MP to inquire again.

nwapapa

Star Member
Feb 27, 2021
I have been following and post and definitely there is something wrong with your file. I hope not.

But poeple who applied after you even in Jan 2021, they have received Med/Bio request already.

You should ask your MP to inquire again.
Please do you know if those people receive their PR yet?

JIRNK

Dec 5, 2020
Hello Good morning/evening/night depending where you live,

October 2019 applicant, so far nothing special,

I have a 1 Year baby born in Pakistan and applied for proof of citizenship through Canadian High Commission Islamabad 10 months ago. They send file to CPC Sydney, in May 2020. I neither got file number nor my payment receipt linked to any file. Don’t know where is that file. In short it is not in the IRCC system. I enquired through MP but no vain. they said they are processing December 2019 files that’s why it is not in the system but I am doubted file might have lost.

Is there anyone who has applied for proof of citizenship and status?