+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

alizz

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
it means some files of our Pak applicants have been sent Austria for processing ?
I hope they work fast.because London is not doing anything. And it was a friends advise to inquire so its my good guess that once i put inquiry they woke and forwarded it to next step. Ive worked for an immigration firm so i put my file with good and positive supportive documents along with our stories how we met....

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
Allah knows everything.. Bas dua kren jald behtre or aaftiyat ka mamla ho unk lye or unki family k lye.. Allah kareem unki madad frmayen Aameen
why her husband did it...after 20 months waiting she got visa...and then her husband did it, why? he looks animal not a human being

Alhumdulleh

Dec 19, 2020
why her husband did it...after 20 months waiting she got visa...and then her husband did it, why? he looks animal not a humane being

May be something happened to him. or something between them.
people get jealous and they cause misunderstanding between couples.
Just pray for them.

Amber2019

Oct 22, 2020
Karachi
why her husband did it...after 20 months waiting she got visa...and then her husband did it, why? he looks animal not a human being

she didnt say anything about it. We should not make any assumptions also please avoid to use bad words for her husband. She is really going through a very tough time... Just keep praying for her. She request me to ask all of you to remember her in your prayers. .

Brownie123

Jan 7, 2020
Assalamoalaikum everyone.

I am asking to all of you please do pray for our beloved sister DUA ALI. She is not in good condition also her family is suffering from a very tough and bad times.

She was about to fly in a month but for some reasons she cant...

Wo boht zyada preshan hain .. Bht mushkil main hain..

I request you all to please please please remember her in your prayers. Allah kareem unki mushkilaat door frmayen or unhen himmat or hosla den is mushkil wqt main. Unk lye or unki family k liye kher o afiyaat ka mamla farmayen or jald unhen is mushkil sy nikalen Aameeen.
Ameen! Kessi hai woh??? Is there anything we can do for her? Like people living in Canada?

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
Assalamoalaikum everyone.

I am asking to all of you please do pray for our beloved sister DUA ALI. She is not in good condition also her family is suffering from a very tough and bad times.

She was about to fly in a month but for some reasons she cant...

Wo boht zyada preshan hain .. Bht mushkil main hain..

I request you all to please please please remember her in your prayers. Allah kareem unki mushkilaat door frmayen or unhen himmat or hosla den is mushkil wqt main. Unk lye or unki family k liye kher o afiyaat ka mamla farmayen or jald unhen is mushkil sy nikalen Aameeen.
I’m very sorry to hear she’s not well. Please pass on my support. I hope that whatever happens from here on out that she comes out of it stronger and better than before.

If there is one thing I learned from my own experiences and once piece of advice I can give to everyone it’s this:

When going through this stressful process from an Outland perspective, communication with your partner is absolute key. My husband and I spent six years on opposite sides of the globe before we were able to be together, and not a single day went by in those six years that we did not have some sort of communication, whether that was text, video calls, etc. Even if it was just to say ‘Goodnight, I love you. I’ll see you tomorrow.’ That time together everyday even if we could only manage five minutes is why our relationship survived and is stronger than ever now.

Communicate, communicate, communicate. I cannot stress that enough.

Amber2019

Oct 22, 2020
Karachi
I’m very sorry to hear she’s not well. Please pass on my support. I hope that whatever happens from here on out that she comes out of it stronger and better than before.

If there is one thing I learned from my own experiences and once piece of advice I can give to everyone it’s this:

When going through this stressful process from an Outland perspective, communication with your partner is absolute key. My husband and I spent six years on opposite sides of the globe before we were able to be together, and not a single day went by in those six years that we did not have some sort of communication, whether that was text, video calls, etc. Even if it was just to say ‘Goodnight, I love you. I’ll see you tomorrow.’ That time together everyday even if we could only manage five minutes is why our relationship survived and is stronger than ever now.

Communicate, communicate, communicate. I cannot stress that enough.

Yes. you are very right sister.