T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
2 weeks ago, through webform I have enquired about the updated position of my file. Now I got the following reply.

Dear Sir/Madam –
Thank you for your email. Due to global restrictions resulting from COVID-19 and subsequent service disruptions, our processing capacities have been greatly impacted. The necessary background checks are not yet complete on this application however we will endeavor to complete the review as soon as possible once resumption of normal operations occurs.
Unfortunately, we are not able to provide a timeframe for the completion of any assessments at this time. We will be in touch with the next steps once there is an update on the file.

May be I am wrong, but as I perceived, LVO has started the BCG Check and Eligibility Check simultaneously against my file. Usually they Check the Eligibility first, then send the Pre-arrival. After the Pre-arrival they starts the BCG check.

Can anyone please explain what's currently going on with my file. May I expect the Pre-arrival and DM at the same time.
Hi,

I received the exact same reply from them 2 weeks ago too...i don't know if i take this reply positive or not? do you think they are actually working on our files?? i was thinking about sending them another email again but now after reading your reply i think its useless...what's your timeline?

mine is application date: January 2019 and AOR 2 Dec 10? nothing since then?!

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Hi,

I received the exact same reply from them 2 weeks ago too...i don't know if i take this reply positive or not? do you think they are actually working on our files?? i was thinking about sending them another email again but now after reading your reply i think its useless...what's your timeline?

mine is application date: January 2019 and AOR 2 Dec 10? nothing since then?!
So it's a generic response. I was happy that they are working on my file and I'll get the positive response sooner than later. But you have shown me the clear picture. Thank you

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
So it's a generic response. I was happy that they are working on my file and I'll get the positive response sooner than later. But you have shown me the clear picture. Thank you

Yes it is a 100% exactly my response...i am getting this since every time i send webform...i am so hopeless.....what i see your time line i think you have to wait little bit longer as i am waiting since last year Jan 2019....... i don't know what they are doing with our files?

Look what i got the reply....

Dear Sir/Madam –

Thank you for your email.

We understand and appreciate the difficulty of the situation, however due to global restrictions resulting from COVID-19 and subsequent service disruptions, our processing capacities have been greatly impacted. Though we are unable to guarantee a priority assessment we have made the visa officer responsible for this case aware of your circumstances. The necessary background checks are not yet complete on this file however we will endeavor to complete the review of this application as soon as possible once resumption of normal operations occurs.

Unfortunately, we are not able to provide a timeframe for the completion of any assessments at this time. We will be in touch with the next steps once there is an update on the file.

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Yes it is a 100% exactly my response...i am getting this since every time i send webform...i am so hopeless.....what i see your time line i think you have to wait little bit longer as i am waiting since last year Jan 2019....... i don't know what they are doing with our files?

Look what i got the reply....

Dear Sir/Madam –

Thank you for your email.

We understand and appreciate the difficulty of the situation, however due to global restrictions resulting from COVID-19 and subsequent service disruptions, our processing capacities have been greatly impacted. Though we are unable to guarantee a priority assessment we have made the visa officer responsible for this case aware of your circumstances. The necessary background checks are not yet complete on this file however we will endeavor to complete the review of this application as soon as possible once resumption of normal operations occurs.

Same reply as mine. Almighty Allah knows how long we have to wait further. But today I have seen an applicant of July-2019 who has received the Pre-arrival which gave me some hope. I don't know why you are late, I mean almost 21 months, and still wait is going on.

Best of luck for you and all the applicants who have completed the timeline of 1 year. In Sha Allah we all will get rid of this painful waiting period.

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Same reply as mine. Almighty Allah knows how long we have to wait further. But today I have seen an applicant of July-2019 who has received the Pre-arrival which gave me some hope. I don't know why you are late, I mean almost 21 months, and still wait is going on.

Best of luck for you and all the applicants who have completed the timeline of 1 year. In Sha Allah we all will get rid of this painful waiting period.

Yes i hope this will be over soon but i have tried everything i mean order notes, MP requested many time, i sent webforms many times....nothing they asked me or shows any problem but only generic reply...i even physically moved to PAKISTAN and living with me husband and travelling back n forth...i spent alot of $ on my trips tooo...i don't know what is wrong with LVO?.

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Just got pre arrival email today
Alhamdulilah !!!!
Aor 2 December 2019
Adr September 2020
Pre arrival October 2020

How long for ppr/dm now any idea ?
Will my medical be updated on gckey ?
Yay!! Congrats!!! Please pray for me too :(

LVO is very unpredictable though.....can't say anything..

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Insh’Allah it will come soon I know it’s a very challenging time when we don’t have clear answers and time frame but just hold on and u will hear good newsssss sooooon

Thanks and Inshallah :)

zahidhamza

Star Member
Oct 18, 2020
Just got pre arrival email today
Alhamdulilah !!!!
Aor 2 December 2019
Adr September 2020
Pre arrival October 2020

How long for ppr/dm now any idea ?
Will my medical be updated on gckey ?
Congrats!!! I got pre-arrival as well October 27, I have seen people get PPR in 1 week so hopefully it is soon!

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Yes i hope this will be over soon but i have tried everything i mean order notes, MP requested many time, i sent webforms many times....nothing they asked me or shows any problem but only generic reply...i even physically moved to PAKISTAN and living with me husband and travelling back n forth...i spent alot of $ on my trips tooo...i don't know what is wrong with LVO?.
In Sha Allah your time will come soon. Have faith in Almighty Allah.

Ranaarslan7

May 14, 2020
Sep 30,2019
AOR1 Nov 13,2019
Medical done Nov 25,2019
Bio done on Nov 23,2019
File transfer Feb 4,2019
AOR2 on Aug 19,2020
Sent additional voluntary Docs Sep 8,2020 confirmed Received Sep 14,2020.
Oct 8,2020 application changed from received to in process. Nothing after this.
Did you send documents voluntarily or did you get and ADR from LVO?