+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Late last night, as I was preparing for bed, I think I seen another ghost. I was logging into my gckey and the screen was still darkened, very spooky, as it was loading longer than usual and stuck, I didnt pay attention at first, but then through the fog of screen darkness I could just make out an Application/Profile Updated!!...stupidly though in my excitement, I clicked the Back button in attempt to stop the page from loading, but I logged back in the ghost was gone!
Man these ghosts play tricks on you...could of had 3 ghosts if I caught it with a screenshot.
I won't give up, will catch me another ghost.
Guys, keep a watch of for gckey ghosts....we should have a ghost activity tracker.
For me the ghosts come late at night....
Don't worry next time no ghost will come, In Sha Allah you will get the news

wahmed4

Star Member
Aug 1, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2015
Doc's Request.
21-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-10-2015
File Transfer...
29-10-2015
Med's Done....
16-07-2015 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
31-03-2106
Hey Guys,

My cousin recently got ADR request for form 5669. In one of the section it asked to print the name in native language. They missed to do that and submitted the documents. Do you think it will create an issue? The option to upload the docs is now gone. Should he send a IRCC webform and send another form in?

adelaid

Aug 12, 2020
Late last night, as I was preparing for bed, I think I seen another ghost. I was logging into my gckey and the screen was still darkened, very spooky, as it was loading longer than usual and stuck, I didnt pay attention at first, but then through the fog of screen darkness I could just make out an Application/Profile Updated!!...stupidly though in my excitement, I clicked the Back button in attempt to stop the page from loading, but I logged back in the ghost was gone!
Man these ghosts play tricks on you...could of had 3 ghosts if I caught it with a screenshot.
I won't give up, will catch me another ghost.
Guys, keep a watch of for gckey ghosts....we should have a ghost activity tracker.
For me the ghosts come late at night....
Ghosts are coming because Halloween is around the corner - you completely forgot about it!)))

Ranaarslan7

May 14, 2020
Hey Guys,

My cousin recently got ADR request for form 5669. In one of the section it asked to print the name in native language. They missed to do that and submitted the documents. Do you think it will create an issue? The option to upload the docs is now gone. Should he send a IRCC webform and send another form in?
Timeline please?

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
Its not a system glitch, it means an officer had touched your application.
Did you have a ghost update?
my MP told me that my file is very heavy when visa officer tries to enter Ghost into my file, it doesn't go....so mr Phalos what should i do, your suggestion

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
my MP told me that my file is very heavy when visa officer tries to enter Ghost into my file, it doesn't go....so mr Phalos what should i do, your suggestion
I'm so sorry I dont have suggestion. My file is very light - no extra paper...many ghosts.

Ranaarslan7

May 14, 2020
In the details about your application section (GCkey), the eligibility review didn't used to be clickable but now it is. When I click it , an error page opens up.

Is this change only in my profile ya sabkai sath hua hay?

Ranaarslan7

May 14, 2020
Has anyone received any useful information as a result of sending webform other than the same old response?
Do you guys think sending webform after 15 days would frustrate LVO?