+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

adk99

Nov 5, 2018
March 2019 applicant.. I am citizen of Canada who is born in Bangladesh. I did my PhD in engineering from a reputable public university in Canada. Currently I am working in a government organization in Canada for almost more than 5 years with decent salary and designation.. Last year in December I got married with Pakistani girl. Our marriage was arranged by families living in two different countries and we talked for few months. We liked each other and decided to get married. I have enclosed lots of pictures of our wedding ceremony, reception, rukhsathi, outings, pictures with her family and relatives, boarding passes, tickets, receipts, entry and exit seal in my passport, invitation letter from my father in law, all communications in facebook and whatspp. My colleagues also celebrated my wedding here and gave us gift and greeting cards. I have enclosed the pictures of those too in the application. Also I have enclosed pictures of comments in social media when we posted our wedding pictures in facebook. I have included my wife in office health insurance plan and tax assessment here. It has been a long silence after medical. InshaAllah I am going to Pakistan this December and we will celebrate our first marriage anniversary together with family and relatives. I pray to Allah that everyone's love get visa soon and they can start a family here.

Prabhjotmona

Mar 26, 2018
Please need your guidance.Currently I am going through the process of background check. Is it different from security and criminality checks???
Both are part of your background check .. this part takes the big amount of time.. we have to just wait. In my position they are everywhere.. lol..

Prabhjotmona

Mar 26, 2018
Criminality doesn't take much time your criminality is connected with your police clearance certificates so as soon as the first start working on your file it get passed and its valid for upto 2 years but in some cases they still ask for new PCC. Whereas security ia whole next level it depends on alot of factors and it can anywhere from 1 day to years like my case its been 1 year 11 month's since security screening is going on.

Thats the thing ... i dont want to say they r stupid but they did everything that needed to do at the last moment but just because my hubby is working in qatar they are taking too much time for his criminality.. its been 16 months .. hoping to hear golden words soom thats dm and ppr.

Reactions: Chawais

MsMaverick

Star Member
May 2, 2019
Thats the thing ... i dont want to say they r stupid but they did everything that needed to do at the last moment but just because my hubby is working in qatar they are taking too much time for his criminality.. its been 16 months .. hoping to hear golden words soom thats dm and ppr.
I am also working in saudia but still cic didn't ask for police certificate from saudia.

adk99

Nov 5, 2018
March 2019 applicant.. I am citizen of Canada who is born in Bangladesh. I did my PhD in engineering from a reputable public university in Canada. Currently I am working in a government organization in Canada for almost more than 5 years with decent salary and designation.. Last year in December I got married with Pakistani girl. Our marriage was arranged by families living in two different countries and we talked for few months. We liked each other and decided to get married. I have enclosed lots of pictures of our wedding ceremony, reception, rukhsathi, outings, pictures with her family and relatives, boarding passes, tickets, receipts, entry and exit seal in my passport, invitation letter from my father in law, all communications in facebook and whatspp. My colleagues also celebrated my wedding here and gave us gift and greeting cards. I have enclosed the pictures of those too in the application. Also I have enclosed pictures of comments in social media when we posted our wedding pictures in facebook. I have included my wife in office health insurance plan and tax assessment here. It has been a long silence after medical. InshaAllah I am going to Pakistan this December and we will celebrate our first marriage anniversary together with family and relatives. I pray to Allah that everyone's love get visa soon and they can start a family here.
Just wondering whether they will transfer my wife's file to London as we are from two different countries of origin. Its a genuine marriage and these two countries were together as one country in the past. In the past and still today many marriages are happening these two countries. I tried my best to provide them with everything...A bit worried as approaching close to file transfer

Prabhjotmona

Mar 26, 2018
Just wondering whether they will transfer my wife's file to London as we are from two different countries of origin. Its a genuine marriage and these two countries were together as one country in the past. In the past and still today many marriages are happening these two countries. I tried my best to provide them with everything...A bit worried as approaching close to file transfer

Yep it's gonna go to London.. . Don't worry just keep an eye on ur inbox n spam ... it's gonna be a while

adk99

Nov 5, 2018
Yep it's gonna go to London.. . Don't worry just keep an eye on ur inbox n spam ... it's gonna be a while
Thanks brother.. I am going to Pakistan this December to spend time with my wife and her family. I hope that CIC can understand marriage is common between Bangladesh and Pakistan.. Both the families are very tensed with the present situation of visa processing

adk99

Nov 5, 2018
Congras your time line pls ? I m January 2019 applicant file tranfered since sept now no update
Not sure whats waiting next. Just begging to Allah for a positive result. We are from two different countries Pakistan and Bangladesh. I have applied on March 4 2019. Sponsor approval on May 8. Biometric and medical done on May 16. File transferred on Oct 15

Reactions: Farahnaz11

AmeerQamar

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019
Not sure whats waiting next. Just begging to Allah for a positive result. We are from two different countries Pakistan and Bangladesh. I have applied on March 4 2019. Sponsor approval on May 8. Biometric and medical done on May 16. File transferred on Oct 15
Dont worry my husband has friend his wife is from pakistan and he is from bangladesh they are happily settled in canada montreal have 2 daughters 3 son.he sponsered wife 15 years ago and her file took 2 years max but now they are happy and well settled you will be very soon settled insha Allah

Reactions: adk99

adk99

Nov 5, 2018
Dont worry my husband has friend his wife is from pakistan and he is from bangladesh they are happily settled in canada montreal have 2 daughters 3 son.he sponsered wife 15 years ago and her file took 2 years max but now they are happy and well settled you will be very soon settled insha Allah
Thanks sister. Having faith upon Allah Subhanatalah

Reactions: Farahnaz11

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Congrats finally happy for u... I hope I get a transfer too

Reactions: AmeerQamar