+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

MMMEEESSS

Jun 29, 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Me and my sis both are applicant for spouse sponser
we both are july 2014 applicant ( applied on same date)
Her medical will expired in oct while mine haa been expired and i got my remedical test laat week.

she got her pasport request and Ecas status of DM.
Mine is still we have start processin ur file on 12 june 1015.
Do i have to be worry becauase i didnt got DM yet?

AFKTareen

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014

AOA,

Can anyone please suggest a good way to book flights so I can travel with my wife and bring her here. I'm actually confused a bit.

I live in Calgary and planning to fly in next couple months. How can I book my wife's seat from here so we both can travel together?. She lives in lahore.

My preference is PIA as I don't like connecting flights.

Thanks.

zafari

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Feb-2012

sulemanmirza said:
Finally a ray of hope from LVO regarding our documents, because of one VO's idiotic reply the stress we have gone through is more than the stress of the process.

So finally received an email today from LVO after my second inquiry about my original documents that the docs are sent by TCS just called the person below and he confirmed himself as an official source for documents receiving in Pakistan, MASHA ALLAH one thing down Thanks to ALLAH, now eagerly waiting for PPR INSHA ALLAH :) :

Dear Sir,

This is in response to your enquiry regarding the above noted file.

Please note we have tracked down the package that was sent to your wife.

As it was sent via bulk courier package we do not have an individual; tracking number for your package. However, you may contact the person below to find out the status of your documents.

Although your documents may have been packaged on May 20th from the Immigration Section and notes entered in GCMS stating this, they may not have been sent that day as original documents are sent in bulk mail through TCS.

Mustafa ********
Manager Visatronix - KHI
+(92 300) **********
Call: +(92-21) 3439 1551-4
Web: www.tcs.com.pk

We hope this is of assistance.

Sincerely,
This post is immensely helpful to those, have issues regarding docs return.
+1 for you

Pkb27

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015

When they will start background check. my ecase shows In process.

unatiq

Aug 17, 2012

Hey Guys

Have a question or 2.

My wife just got a email asking for her to send her passport and passport pictures to the Islamabad office for visa issuance, letter says its the last step. We got the email a day ago and will have this done by Monday. Anyways my question is this, after the office returns her passport how long does she have til she MUST enter Canada?

Says that her visa will expire 1 year from the time she got her medical done (March 2015) so that means March 2016. Now the thing which is confusing me is that it also says that she must enter Canada before her confirmation of permanent residence documents expires? so by "confirmation of permanent residence documents " do they mean visa? or separate. Ill copy paste directly from the email.

"Your permanent resident visa will expire one year after the date of your medical examinations. If your passport or the passports of your spouse or dependent children (if applicable) expire on an earlier date, the visa will expire on the earlier date.

You must travel to Canada and present your immigration documents at a Canadian Port of Entry before they expire. The validity of the Confirmation of Permanent Resident documents cannot be extended. If you fail to enter Canada before this date and still wish to immigrate to Canada, you must reapply"

fozi16

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-June-2014
Doc's Request.
Nikkah Case. Voluntary sent proof of Rukhsati and Valima in March 2015
File Transfer...
30-July-2014
Med's Request
21-July-2015
Med's Done....
17-Aug-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Sept-2015
VISA ISSUED...
1-Oct-2015

Salam everyone!

So we have yet to hear anything for our file yet! We are a July 30, 2014 transfer and were a Nikkah only case but did send proof of Rukhsati and Valima in March 2015. I have yet to hear anything back. I did send LVO a Case Specific Inquiry and also ordered notes. But I just want to know whats the hold up? Seeing people are getting re-med requests who are now September transfers.

Thanks
Fozi16

wahmad4

Apr 11, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

fozi16 said:
Salam everyone!

So we have yet to hear anything for our file yet! We are a July 30, 2014 transfer and were a Nikkah only case but did send proof of Rukhsati and Valima in March 2015. I have yet to hear anything back. I did send LVO a Case Specific Inquiry and also ordered notes. But I just want to know whats the hold up? Seeing people are getting re-med requests who are now September transfers.

Thanks
Fozi16
What do notes say??

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

unatiq said:
Hey Guys

Have a question or 2.

My wife just got a email asking for her to send her passport and passport pictures to the Islamabad office for visa issuance, letter says its the last step. We got the email a day ago and will have this done by Monday. Anyways my question is this, after the office returns her passport how long does she have til she MUST enter Canada?

Says that her visa will expire 1 year from the time she got her medical done (March 2015) so that means March 2016. Now the thing which is confusing me is that it also says that she must enter Canada before her confirmation of permanent residence documents expires? so by "confirmation of permanent residence documents " do they mean visa? or separate. Ill copy paste directly from the email.

"Your permanent resident visa will expire one year after the date of your medical examinations. If your passport or the passports of your spouse or dependent children (if applicable) expire on an earlier date, the visa will expire on the earlier date.

You must travel to Canada and present your immigration documents at a Canadian Port of Entry before they expire. The validity of the Confirmation of Permanent Resident documents cannot be extended. If you fail to enter Canada before this date and still wish to immigrate to Canada, you must reapply"
1. Expiry of visa is mentioned on the stamped visa page on PP (passport). She must have to enter Canada before the expiry date of visa.
2. You will receive COPR (Confirmation of Permanent Residence Document) along with the PP. This document does have the expiry date on it which basically corresponds to either the expiry of your stamped VISA or the expiry of your PP itself. Whichever expire first.

What's your timeline?

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

AFKTareen said:
AOA,

Can anyone please suggest a good way to book flights so I can travel with my wife and bring her here. I'm actually confused a bit.

I live in Calgary and planning to fly in next couple months. How can I book my wife's seat from here so we both can travel together?. She lives in lahore.

My preference is PIA as I don't like connecting flights.

Thanks.
Look for an agent in your area. Agents mostly get you a good deal compare to buy from PIA website itself.......
Nothing to confuse AFKTareen ....... First you need to book your return ticket and let agent know that on your way back you will be accompanying your wife as well. So he will book one more ticket on your way back.......Have your wife's PP copy with you for her booking.
Best...

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

MMMEEESSS said:
Me and my sis both are applicant for spouse sponser
we both are july 2014 applicant ( applied on same date)
Her medical will expired in oct while mine haa been expired and i got my remedical test laat week.

she got her pasport request and Ecas status of DM.
Mine is still we have start processin ur file on 12 june 1015.
Do i have to be worry becauase i didnt got DM yet?
Nothing to worry about......Have your re-medical done ASAP and soon you will see the DM as well. :)

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 (Self MR + RPRF for both) & 31-07-2014 (Spouse MR),
Med's Done....
06-07-2014 (Self) & 18-08-2014 (Spouse)
Passport Req..
PPR-1 + PPR-2: 17-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2015, Passport Received: 17-03-2015
LANDED..........
26-05-2015

aftab1982 said:
Hello ALL

I have few questions from senior member especially or who undergone the process already

1) DM comes on 26th june for my twins still no E-mail when should i expect any E-mail or PPR
2) They will send PPR or any correspondence ( Remember i already give them my E-mail) to me or my relatives back in pakistan
3) My twins only done Upfront medical on last october no second request from LVO for remedical is it normal?

kindly answer these questions if possible

Thanks

Aftab
Dear Brother Aftab,

Please check your inbox, i have sent you one private message.

Waiting for your reply.

Thank you.

Muhammad Rizwan.

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

Pkb27 said:
Kindly help
No one here can answer any question which starts with "When", but your time line is kind of same as me, I think they have completed your eligibility and criminality checks and might be doing a last or two checks, order notes if you think its more than 2 months since your case is stuck in process..!!

stealth23

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 July 2014
File Transfer...
29 August 2014 Inprocess:24 July 2015
Med's Request
25 August 2015
Med's Done....
7 Sep 2015 Decision made:28 Sep 2015
Passport Req..
6 Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Oct 2015
LANDED..........
04 Nov 2015 insha Allah

Hey Guys,

I just received notes I ordered last month. I have noticed they are still stuck with eligibility. The last update was back in March, when the VO
raised a concern that I (sponsor) was not smiling in any of the photos, and assuming that I was not completely happy, which obviously is not the case. The VO put the file under further review. Is this something to be concerned about. If they send the file under review, does it take longer than usual to process. There have been no updates or comments after March

Also, is there a way I could clarify this by corresponding to the visa office.

Thanks Much! :)

Pkb27

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015

sulemanmirza said:
No one here can answer any question which starts with "When", but your time line is kind of same as me, I think they have completed your eligibility and criminality checks and might be doing a last or two checks, order notes if you think its more than 2 months since your case is stuck in process..!!
its almost a 2nd week. my medical is expired and not received request for re medical yet. its almost a year now