+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Lysa

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi i posted a comment last week i beleive about how my gckey has had the same message on the lines for about a month now...
Med: we have not receive requested med results , we will message u for details
Add doc: we need add docs . We will message u for details
This is a concern becausw i have received nothing in my messages or inbox for hotmail
Absolutely nothing
Si basically i wanna know is this possibility a glitch or should i do something about this
My file was transferred on jan 30 and started procedd feb 5th in london visa office so it has been. 2 months oncoming 3
Is it too early to expect medical request or anything or should i do something about what it shows on my account
If someone can kindly reply it will be highly appreciated:)

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
Hi i posted a comment last week i beleive about how my gckey has had the same message on the lines for about a month now...
This is a concern becausw i have received nothing in my messages or inbox for hotmail
Absolutely nothing
Si basically i wanna know is this possibility a glitch or should i do something about this
My file was transferred on jan 30 and started procedd feb 5th in london visa office so it has been. 2 months oncoming 3
Is it too early to expect medical request or anything or should i do something about what it shows on my account

Send your query through webform to LVO. Visa officer to whom your application is assigned will answer you. And if they need medical etc , they will send you new email.

Reactions: Lysa

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Absolutely nothing

try your spam mail box

Lysa

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Send your query through webform to LVO. Visa officer to whom your application is assigned will answer you. And if they need medical etc , they will send you new email.
Alright thank you
Ill do tnat . The ppl eespond soon or what? And how will i know

CETMWA

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Its one month now and my file still not transfer to concern visa office and in
View my submitted applications or profiles is appearing "YOUR ACTION IS REQUIRED" and it is same since one month ago but when i click on check status and messages there is no messages or update.
in Documents submitted by the client is still appearing update information even i have submitted documents one month ago and still appear the same. can anybody tell me that why they are not transferring my file to LVO because i observe that after submitting required documents they transfer file to LVO within 2 weeks but in my case after one month no update. very frustrating

CETMWA

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
These are instructions for Schedule A Online:
Instructions about how to fill out this form are found in your application kit:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp. Please review the Complete
Guide (IMM 5289) for step by step instructions.
Note: Make sure you validate this form before you save it by clicking the “validate” button at the
top or bottom of the document. You can only upload the “Schedule A Online” form into your online
account if you validated the document before you saved it. Do not print out this form and upload
the printed copy through your online account. This will result in an invalid submission of your
Schedule A, which will cause additional delays to your application. The complete and validated
Schedule A form, in PDF format, should only be saved to your computer and uploaded directly into
your online account.
Should you choose to submit this form to the Case Processing Centre Mississauga by mail or
through the IRCC Web form, you must complete additional steps prior to submission:
1. Ensure you validate the Schedule A form.
2. Print out the form and sign in writing (provide your handwritten signature) next to your
name in the signature box. If you do not sign and date the form according to these
instructions, another copy of the form with a signature will be required.
Once these steps are completed, you can submit the validated and signed copy of this form to
CPC-Mississauga via mail or through the IRCC Web form.

Important: The background information collected by this form is required to assess your
admissibility to Canada. If you do not submit this form before the date indicated above, your
application may be refused.

i submit only soft copy of schedule A, and i took print out of schedule A and sign it and i tried to upload scan copy but not acceptable only soft copy of schedule A is acceptable. i just wanna know that did i submit correct documents? may be delay of my file is that i did not submit correct document hand written signature.

Ukrainian girl

Oct 7, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
Med's Request
07-03-2018
View my submitted applications or profiles is appearing "YOUR ACTION IS REQUIRED" and it is same since one month ago but when i click on check status and messages there is no messages or update.
in Documents submitted by the client is still appearing update information even i have submitted documents one month ago and still appear the same. can anybody tell me that why they are not transferring my file to LVO because i observe that after submitting required documents they transfer file to LVO within 2 weeks but in my case after one month no update. very frustrating
Give them a call! Usually their agents are able to tell what’s going on with the app.

Ukrainian girl

Oct 7, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
Med's Request
07-03-2018
These are instructions for Schedule A Online:
Instructions about how to fill out this form are found in your application kit:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp. Please review the Complete
Guide (IMM 5289) for step by step instructions.
Note: Make sure you validate this form before you save it by clicking the “validate” button at the
top or bottom of the document. You can only upload the “Schedule A Online” form into your online
account if you validated the document before you saved it. Do not print out this form and upload
the printed copy through your online account. This will result in an invalid submission of your
Schedule A, which will cause additional delays to your application. The complete and validated
Schedule A form, in PDF format, should only be saved to your computer and uploaded directly into
your online account.
Should you choose to submit this form to the Case Processing Centre Mississauga by mail or
through the IRCC Web form, you must complete additional steps prior to submission:
1. Ensure you validate the Schedule A form.
2. Print out the form and sign in writing (provide your handwritten signature) next to your
name in the signature box. If you do not sign and date the form according to these
instructions, another copy of the form with a signature will be required.
Once these steps are completed, you can submit the validated and signed copy of this form to
CPC-Mississauga via mail or through the IRCC Web form.

Important: The background information collected by this form is required to assess your
admissibility to Canada. If you do not submit this form before the date indicated above, your
application may be refused.

i submit only soft copy of schedule A, and i took print out of schedule A and sign it and i tried to upload scan copy but not acceptable only soft copy of schedule A is acceptable. i just wanna know that did i submit correct documents? may be delay of my file is that i did not submit correct document hand written signature.
If you submit your Schedule A through gckey account, you don’t have to print it out and sign it. Just upload it from your computer and complete your electronic signature by simply typing your name and answering one of the security questions in your account. If you submit it through webform you have to print it out, sign it and scan it into PDF file and then upload through webform.

CETMWA

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
If you submit your Schedule A through gckey account, you don’t have to print it out and sign it. Just upload it from your computer and complete your electronic signature by simply typing your name and answering one of the security questions in your account. If you submit it through webform you have to print it out, sign it and scan it into PDF file and then upload through webform.
i submit through my GCKey account.

Ukrainian girl

Oct 7, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
Med's Request
07-03-2018
i call them before and recording was saying your turn will come after 38 minutes
Yes, you have to wait for some time before you get to talk to an agent...when my husband called he had to wait for like 40 minutes to an hour before he could speak to somebody.

Reactions: Jonnyblond

hasssanasm

Feb 1, 2018
in Documents submitted by the client is still appearing update information even i have submitted documents one month ago and still appear the same. can anybody tell me that why they are not transferring my file to LVO because i observe that after submitting required documents they transfer file to LVO within 2 weeks but in my case after one month no update. very frustrating [/QUOTE

Did you submit through GC-KEY ?? if yes than make sure after uploading the document you hit next then sign electronically and then hit submit. 1 person I know he just upload and think its done, then VO reply him after three month then he came to know about this problem.

Reactions: CETMWA

Shahid malik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2015
Winnipeg MB
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
7-2-2018
AOR Received.
20 -03-2018
Med's Request
28-March
Med's Done....
04-April 2018 and passed 13 April
thank you, can you please provide below info also so we can update spreadsheet:

Location of Principal Applicant (city):pakistan
Are you Sponsor or Applicant:sponser
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR:pR
Sponsoring husband or wife:Wife
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N):yes
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N):N
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N):no

Reactions: posse

m.2055

Dec 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
27-10-2017
Absolutely nothing
Hey! I have the same timeline as yours. My file was moved to LVO on the 24th jan.
My medical was requested in December a week after my AOR 1. As far as i know they dont move files to visa office untill you submit the medical and the police certificate. I suggest you should call or email them to ask