+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Amna1997

Jan 14, 2018
Just got word about my application. It is in Eligibility review.
They said it may be done in a month.
I highly doubt it, anyone else who came across eligibility review.? How long it took for them
Wait who is your mp office do you live Mississauga by change because I’m a june app and my mp office said that to me 7-8 days ago

yellow_cake

Jan 28, 2018
Has anyone else received a request for the Family Registration Certificate?

There are two options for the FRC from NADRA:
1) with spouse/children
2) with parents/siblings

I'm not sure which one CIC is asking for. Does anyone know?

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Has anyone else received a request for the Family Registration Certificate?

There are two options for the FRC from NADRA:
1) with spouse/children
2) with parents/siblings

I'm not sure which one CIC is asking for. Does anyone know?
it's obvious isn't it .. its a spousal application so they are asking for the spouse/children one .. why would they need the one with parents and siblings? you are married now .. :)

Reactions: Malik1983

Pakbella

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
1-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2016
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront 23-Nov-2016
Hi everyone. I have a question if somone has any knowledge please shed some light. Our application recently got approved and im travelling with my husband soon.
Question is Can he make an entry in Canada and visit pakistan again in a few days (for business purpose)?? Or does he need to wait for 60 days there until he gets his PR card in the mail before he could fly again? Thanx in advance.

asadh7866

Feb 25, 2018
Hello Admin,

May you please update: my wife and I were requested additional documents on March 14: replacement for CNIC copies attested, and FRC from NADRA.

Thanks,
A

Reactions: posse

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
Wait who is your mp office do you live Mississauga by change because I’m a june app and my mp office said that to me 7-8 days ago
Actually my wife is handling everything over there in Canada so I don't know which MP she met. She is in toronto.

Amna1997

Jan 14, 2018
Actually my wife is handling everything over there in Canada so I don't know which MP she met. She is in toronto.
It might be the office I went to the immigration head guy said the eligibility stuff just started recently and you should be done by one month ... but I see no updates also he told me to get a medical letter from doctor stating my sadness at this time, but I already had a letter for my college because I withdrew from stress and depression so he said that was good enough and they should faster this by reading it :( june 13 app

Reactions: AHC

mustang72

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo (got transferred to Ottawa-pilot)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-sep-2011
AOR Received.
15-nov-2011
Med's Request
15-nov-2011
Med's Done....
16-nov-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
3-may-2012
VISA ISSUED...
5-june-2012
LANDED..........
14-june-2012
I have been silently following this thread for my wife's case. Alhamdolillah she has got her COPR finally. see the below timeline

Application received in Mississauga date: 7-may-2017
Location of Principal Applicant (city): karachi
Are you Sponsor or Applicant: sponsor
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: citizen
Sponsoring husband or wife: wife
Sponsor Approval Date: 10-june-21017
Application in Process date: 31-june-2017
Upfront medical date: no
Re-medical request date: n/a
Re-medical performed date: n/a
Medical and Police Request Date: 15-june-2017
Review of Eligiblity in Progress Date (MYCIC): 31-june-2017
Review of Medical Passed Date (MYCIC): 27-june-2017
Review of submitted document Date (MYCIC): n/a
Background check in progress Date (MYCIC): 5-march-2018
Additional document request date: n/a
Additional documents that are requested: none
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N): Yes
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N): No
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N): No
Interview Date: n/a
Decision Made Date: 6-march-2018
Passport Request Date: 5-march-2018
COPR & Passport stamped date: 12-march-2018

My wife case was initially Nikah only, but, in summer of 2017 I went for Rukhsati and Valima and voluntarily sent my travel proof, pics, moneygram receipts, communication proof after my trip to IRCC. After that I did not get any updates/ requests at all and then from nowhere I got PPR. So my advice for waiting cases is that please be patient and wait till 10-11 months and hopefully your case will be done in one year.

cdo_ali

Jun 12, 2017
Hi every body.
I am about to apply for spousal, I basically need help in filling error free application and form filling. Otherwise I am good on all level. I need a advice that do I need a lawyer or I should do myself. Which way to go

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
Hi every body.
I am about to apply for spousal, I basically need help in filling error free application and form filling. Otherwise I am good on all level. I need a advice that do I need a lawyer or I should do myself. Which way to go

One advice , never go for lawyer. They will waste ur time and money

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Hi every body.
i second Carl's point .. please do not go for lawyers .. ask here for help .. ppl will guide you .. :)

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
It might be the office I went to the immigration head guy said the eligibility stuff just started recently and you should be done by one month ... but I see no updates also he told me to get a medical letter from doctor stating my sadness at this time, but I already had a letter for my college because I withdrew from stress and depression so he said that was good enough and they should faster this by reading it :( june 13 app
Every Area of GTA (Greater Toronto Area) Like Toronto, Mississauga, Markham, Scarborough, Brampton etc has tons of MP representing their designated areas and serving their area's voters. So even in Mississauga there are tons of MPs (Liberal and Conservative) and we only should be contacting our area's MP.
but all MPs are the same. They are no such help at all. they are not there to put pressure on Immigration Officer to fasten our immigration process.
Even MPs are not calling LVO OR CPC-M. its MP's assistant. They are not even calling LVO. MP's assistant call the same Local Immigration # 1-888-242-2100 that we call and get our file information when its sits with CPC-Mississauga. I got this information from my GCMS Notes. You can check your notes as well if you have ever ordered your notes.Its clearly stated MP office call at 1-888-242-2100 which is Immigration Canada Montreal Call Centre # so this is a prove that our MPs are not calling LVO. If your MP is telling you your eligibility is in review is in starting phase, same information you can get by sending email to LVO. MPs are also getting the same information by calling Immigration Canada Montreal # not to LVO. Getting Sick/Depression/Tension Letters from your family Dr. Or sick note for School won't help at all. LVO won't speed up the immigration process. They don't even give priority to our Pregnant sisters who are going to give birth or already given birth. They have their own way of working which only they know.

Last edited: