AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
I don't agree with you, there is absolutely no harm in sending any of the proof that has been between husband and wife. Would you please let me know any single case where sending voluntarily proof has resulted in to a disaster.

I agree that visit or having a baby are the major proofs.

i wish you read again my post, you will not be looking for disaster.
but i will tell you one thing which will help you understand, how one can invite disaster.
when you send evidence, pictures, communications, and any other. you are not only sending evidence, you are also sending them an opportunity to dig out more questions from it. they are not only consider them proof, they actually read everything, they check pictures carefully, they see the events, they see the expressions in pictures.
anything suspicious they find or they feel doubtful, it mean they will ask for clarification. and you just won a big delay.

thats why only major stuff like visiting spouse, new baby, or if someone has a pending event of rukhsati etc. all these things will help.

Last edited:
Reactions: khancanada

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
Guys, don't worry about the sponsor accompanying or not accompanying you at the interview. It's is not a REQUIREMENT. Only if sponsor is present in Pakistan with spouse already, he is obliged to accompany PA.

You don't need to put yourself in hassle of travelling Pakistan for interview and then go back. But yeah, if you think your wife needs that moral support and yourself to be present with her then decide yourself.
true, if you are with spouse you go with him/her, otherwise stay on phone.
they may not call sponsor , but its better to stay on.

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
Yes I came back from my visit in August and never thought of sending my photos and document but I saw on forum I should so I just did last week, it’s better than nothing, at least they should know I visited my husband and am back studying.
You should send them your visit details, pictures, tickets, passport stamps and any dine out etc. it is effective in sponsorship case.

citizenship2017

Nov 23, 2017
Hello everyone,
How can I send voluntary proof of communication and sponsor recent visit to paksitan to London Visa office? Is there a way other than courier it? Can I use webform? What's the best way to prove that communication is really between sponsor and PA on what's app and telephone calls etc
I will really appreciate the replies please.

SNGHL_2013

Mar 26, 2013
Hi All,

I have 2 questions regarding our interview letter. Letter is in our Mycic account. In letter it reads :

1. "OWN RISK MEDICALS: Please note that we have issued medical instructions for you (and your dependents). The issuance of these medicals does not guarantee the approval of your application. The decision to approve/refuse you application will take place at the interview".

But we have not received any such Med. instructions in Email or in Mycic Account. So should we wait for their email or should we ask them via email?

2. "Please confirm your attendance to the interview within five (5) days of the date of this letter. Please refer to the email to which this letter was attached for specific instructions on how to confirm your attendance. Failing to follow the instructions may result in delays in the processing or the cancelling of your scheduled interview".

But we have not received any email so far, so again we should wait or should we ask them via email ?

Waiting for your expert advice.

SNGHL_2013

Mar 26, 2013
You should send them your visit details, pictures, tickets, passport stamps and any dine out etc. it is effective in sponsorship case.
But what if sponsor did not visit his/her spouse since a longer period of time ? (Like in my case , I did not go back since I came after marriage, its been 14 months now)

So accompanying spouse in such case would be beneficial or not? Please suggest

maba

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Hi All,

I have 2 questions regarding our interview letter. Letter is in our Mycic account. In letter it reads :

1. "OWN RISK MEDICALS: Please note that we have issued medical instructions for you (and your dependents). The issuance of these medicals does not guarantee the approval of your application. The decision to approve/refuse you application will take place at the interview".

But we have not received any such Med. instructions in Email or in Mycic Account. So should we wait for their email or should we ask them via email?

2. "Please confirm your attendance to the interview within five (5) days of the date of this letter. Please refer to the email to which this letter was attached for specific instructions on how to confirm your attendance. Failing to follow the instructions may result in delays in the processing or the cancelling of your scheduled interview".

But we have not received any email so far, so again we should wait or should we ask them via email ?

Waiting for your expert advice.
If you have been receiving emails on the the email address you have provided CIC then check your spam folders of your emails or trash folders. Send them web inquiry to correct/change email address.If both you and your spouse have provided different emails, do the same for both email addresses.

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
But what if sponsor did not visit his/her spouse since a longer period of time ? (Like in my case , I did not go back since I came after marriage, its been 14 months now)

So accompanying spouse in such case would be beneficial or not? Please suggest
we all already suggested you to go and accompany her at her interview. She will get moral support from you as her husband will be with her and if interviewer wants to asks any questions from you than it will be easier for interviewer to call you right away rather calling you in Canada. Physical presence of yours there will leave a positive impact on interviewer. I am wondering why you never visited your wife since last 14 months. you could have at least found good 2 weeks to visit her. Its your personal choice, but that may be one of the reasons of your interview.:eek:
Decision would be yours don't blame us if Allah naan kaare if you go there and something goes wrong.
do Istikhara if u go or not? I visited my wife ... right after 4 months of our marriage. I am planning to visit her again in mid Mar if i don't hear from LVO.

Last edited:

aish89

Jun 3, 2015
Hi,

Anyone who submitted the spouse sponsorship application in 1st or 2nd week of Dec, 2017 and has still not received AOR? Plzz reply

Thanks

Amna1997

Jan 14, 2018
Shiz.......how are you all coping with this test of patience??? i am at my breaking point.......:S
What month app are you :/ I’m just so confuse with this crappy process some people tell me your account got a glitch someone else said it means pre arrival soon the thing when it says we do not need additional documents .... gosh

Samsid0520

Jun 12, 2017
What month app are you :/ I’m just so confuse with this crappy process some people tell me your account got a glitch someone else said it means pre arrival soon the thing when it says we do not need additional documents .... gosh
We are June 2017 applicants. Its been ages since file moved to LVO.
Name on spreadsheet :Sidsam0520