Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Some additional info regarding my second marriage. It was quite a heartbreaking experience for us both as we were given quite a hard time unfortunately. We were all the time grappling with the question approved or refused. Anyhow, the ordeal is over I guess. One unusual thing about our case is that I, the sponsor, was interviewed over the phone, not my wife who is the applicant.

I have a lawyer so he sees the mycic and he also tells me the application is approved.
You mean there was no Interview of the PA. What date were you interviewed on?
Glad that it is over.

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
For Pakistanis the chance is 0 percent!
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Can u plz share if you applied for visit visa after applying for spousal sponsorship or before? On wat grounds do they refuse?
My wife and daughter are in Canada from last 6 months now. PPR to day nhi rahay kiya visit krnay py b pabindi lga dain gay??

Duniya walo salah do plz. i m pretty upset as MP updated today that there is still no update on our file :mad:

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Can u plz share if you applied for visit visa after applying for spousal sponsorship or before? On wat grounds do they refuse?
My wife and daughter are in Canada from last 6 months now. PPR to day nhi rahay kiya visit krnay py b pabindi lga dain gay??

Duniya walo salah do plz. i m pretty upset as MP updated today that there is still no update on our file :mad:
I applied for a temporary resident visa (trv) after applying for spousal sponsorship. It really doesn't matter if you apply before spousal sponsorship or after, it wont change your chances of success. What could change is if you apply for a trv as a single person, i.e. before getting married to Candian citizen or a PR in Canada-this way ypu have better chances of success, I will tell you why.

I put together a great application for my trv and anyone from any other country (india, nepal, anywhere) would have their trv approved from that application package but because of my Pakistani nationality, it got refused. I have seen Indians getting their trv approved while their spousal sponsorship is in progress with lesser proofs submitted.

There was only 1 reason mentioned on my trv refusal letter: Stronger ties in Canada than in country of residence (Pakistan). This means that my ties to Canada are stronger because my husband resides in Canada and even though i provided an employment letter, letter of 3 weeks leave from employment, bank balance, previous travel history to Europe, and a two way ticket, the immigration officer wrote that he was not satisfied that I will return to my home country.

In a way he was right because my plan was to extend my trv legally ofcourse and stay in Canada till I receive my PR and I wasnt a genuine visitor. Pakistanis have abused the trv in the past (staying in canada illegally after expiry of trv, working on a trv etc) which is why Pakistani applicants with strong ties in Canada are denied temporary resident visas. I wasted money and lot of time over my trv application and that is why I am honestly describing the situation and reasons.

I think you should stay in Pak in case they call for you an interview since your application is still not finalised after 2 PFLs.

Sorry for the long post. You are free to apply if u want. :)

Last edited:

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
Some additional info regarding my second marriage. It was quite a heartbreaking experience for us both as we were given quite a hard time unfortunately. We were all the time grappling with the question approved or refused. Anyhow, the ordeal is over I guess. One unusual thing about our case is that I, the sponsor, was interviewed over the phone, not my wife who is the applicant.

I have a lawyer so he sees the mycic and he also tells me the application is approved.
WTF???? These lvo dudes are TOTALLY weird!!!
Mabrook Bro. At least the stupid waiting game is over for u:)

They make second marriage cases a huge deal for no reason. Khud to harami shadi hi nhi krtay aur pakistani doosri kr lain to mot waqiya ho jati hy inn ki. LVO is absolutely insane and full of shit!!

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

They make second marriage cases a huge deal for no reason. Khud to harami shadi hi nhi krtay aur pakistani doosri kr lain to mot waqiya ho jati hy inn ki. LVO is absolutely insane and full of shit!!
I know its hard for you but guys please avoid swearing on this thread. I dont want to read gaalian when I am trying to read posts to help.

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
I applied for a temporary resident visa (trv) after applying for spousal sponsorship. It really doesn't matter if you apply before spousal sponsorship or after, it wont change your chances of success. What could change is if you apply for a trv as a single person, i.e. before getting married to Candian citizen or a PR in Canada-this way ypu have better chances of success, I will tell you why.

I put together a great application for my trv and anyone from any other country (india, nepal, anywhere) would have their trv approved from that application package but because of my Pakistani nationality, it got refused. I have seen Indians getting their trv approved while their spousal sponsorship is in progress with lesser proofs submitted.

There was only 1 reason mentioned on my trv refusal letter: Stronger ties in Canada than in country of residence (Pakistan). This means that my ties to Canada are stronger because my husband resides in Canada and even though i provided an employment letter, letter of 3 weeks leave from employment, bank balance, previous travel history to Europe, and a two way ticket, the immigration officer wrote that he was not satisfied that I will return to my home country.

In a way he was right because my plan was to extend my trv legally ofcourse and stay in Canada till I receive my PR and I wasnt a genuine visitor. Paksitanis have abused the trv in the past (staying in canada illegally after expiry of trv, working on a trv etc) which is why Pakistani applicants with strong ties in Canada are denied temporary resident visas. I wasted money and lot of time over my trv application and that is why I am honestly describing the situation and reasons.

I think you should stay in Pak in case they call for you an interview since ypur application is still not finalised after 2 PFLs.

Sorry for the long post. You are free to apply if u want. :)
Thanks for your reply sis. I kinda second your position but I find it very unfair. I read other threads of NDVO applicants who are getting visas during the PR process. I can't figure out one thing though...I read msg of A 2015 refused case of "raanasb". His application was taking longer to process but he never applied trv. his application for immigration was refused and the idiot officer questioned that why did the PA tried to visit the family in Canada if the processing was delayed!!

what should I make of this reality? if we apply thn refusal impacts the sponsorship, if we dont apply then lvo questions!!! na nigaltay ban rhi hy aur na nikalti hy ye lvo ki hadi jo meray galay phassi hy

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Thanks for your reply sis. I kinda second your position but I find it very unfair. I read other threads of NDVO applicants who are getting visas during the PR process. I can't figure out one thing though...I read msg of A 2015 refused case of "raanasb". His application was taking longer to process but he never applied trv. his application for immigration was refused and the idiot officer questioned that why did the PA tried to visit the family in Canada if the processing was delayed!!

what should I make of this reality? if we apply thn refusal impacts the sponsorship, if we dont apply then lvo questions!!! na nigaltay ban rhi hy aur na nikalti hy ye lvo ki hadi jo meray galay phassi hy
In that particular case i remembered reading on fb about this person that neither he or his wife tried to visit each other in 2-3 yrs not even after the birth of their child. The sponsor should have come after the child was big enough to travel or the PA should have tried to visit Canada since they hadnt met in 2/3 yrs. Or in case the PA was refused a trv, they should have visited another country to meet e.g. Dubai visa is easy to get.

Every case is different but sponsors should visit you atleast once a year because in most cases they dont require a visa to come back to Pakistan.

Reactions: khancanada

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
TRV refusal doesn't impact the spousal sponsorship.

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017

Bhai jaan..hath halka rakho.. yahan bhi koi LVO wala ho sakta hai..reading all your posts and comments :eek::(:D

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
You mean there was no Interview of the PA. What date were you interviewed on?
Glad that it is over.
this is the first time i m hearing / reading that in 2nd marriage case, PA wasn't interviewed but Sponsor.? mine is 2nd marriage case too. i wish if i (Sponsor) get the interview call not the PA if there is any interview God Forbid. My wife is so confused and worry how is she going to handle the interviewer and interview questions. she is a very simple home maker girl who graduated and stay home after her graduation, don't even work.
I visited her again and this time we stayed 4 weeks together. I took my mother and sister with me as well to meet and visit my wife and her family.
After my return in Oct 2017, i have sent all my 2nd visit proof to LVO. Passport Copies, Boarding Passes, our pics of my recent visit, places we visited etc.
I also made her as my beneficiary in all Insurance plans as well as added her as my dependent to my work benefits - Dental/Medical etc.
Supporting her financially every month. Sending her monthly pocket money. All sent to LVO via mail and via email as well.
May Allah make our case easy and straight forward without requiring of any further additional documents/interview call etc.

Reactions: MM345

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
this is the first time i m hearing / reading that in 2nd marriage case, PA wasn't interviewed but Sponsor.? mine is 2nd marriage case too. i wish if i (Sponsor) get the interview call not the PA if there is any interview God Forbid. My wife is so confused and worry how is she going to handle the interviewer and interview questions. she is a very simple home maker girl who graduated and stay home after her graduation, don't even work.
I visited her again and this time we stayed 4 weeks together. I took my mother and sister with me as well to meet and visit my wife and her family.
After my return in Oct 2017, i have sent all my 2nd visit proof to LVO. Passport Copies, Boarding Passes, our pics of my recent visit, places we visited etc.
I also made her as my beneficiary in all Insurance plans as well as added her as my dependent to my work benefits - Dental/Medical etc.
Supporting her financially every month. Sending her monthly pocket money. All sent to LVO via mail and via email as well.
May Allah make our case easy and straight forward without requiring of any further additional documents/interview call etc.
Aameen and Well Done!
I am also surprised to read about it. I thought once they issued spousal approval the sponsor is off the hook but interviewing sponsor over the phone after a year pass by is kinda unheard of.

Reactions: khancanada

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
Aameen and Well Done!
I am also surprised to read about it. I thought once they issued spousal approval the sponsor is off the hook but interviewing sponsor over the phone after a year pass by is kinda unheard of.
yea this is my first time hearing experience in this forum. Well i m more than glad if they call me for an interview anytime. my case is genuine my marriage is genuine so i m not worried at all to face any kind of interview question.

Reactions: Aryan007