Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

yasir22 said:
Guys i received my original documents back. Does this mean that my background check is complete?
Did you received those docs on your Pakistan address.??

Amna01

May 15, 2015

Thankyou so very much for your response..
It really has clarifies a lot of questions of mine..

Just few more things to confirm..

I have heard that I have to support my husband for 2 years after he comes to Canada. If I'm not doing any job or so, how can I make the immigration officers believe me that I will support him financially and thus he will not seek any social welfare..?

Secondly, can you please suggest what's more quicker plus easier.. Is it better that we get married in this dec, I file the paper work in January and then it will take approximately 3 years to complete the whole process..
Or if we wait for suppose 2 years, he comes here as a international student with his student visa, we get married in Canada and then we file the paper work while he's in canada only.. what do u think is better and more quicker in my case..?
I have seen on cic website and it says there that if you'll apply while the applicant is still in pakistan, it will take approx 3 years..
What can we do to shorten this process? any guidance?

Lastly, I would really appreciate if you can clarify more on your 5th and 6th point..
What do u mean when u say a 51 condition and I'm not sure that it takes only a year to complete the process.. is that so?

Will be extremely grateful if you can reply..

Thankyou
Amna

Amna01

May 15, 2015

I have heard that I have to support my husband for 2 years after he comes to Canada. If I'm not doing any job or so, how can I make the immigration officers believe me that I will support him financially and thus he will not seek any social welfare..?

Secondly, can you please suggest what's more quicker plus easier.. Is it better that we get married in this dec, I file the paper work in January and then it will take approximately 3 years to complete the whole process..
Or if we wait for suppose 2 years, he comes here as a international student with his student visa, we get married in Canada and then we file the paper work while he's in canada only.. what do u think is better and more quicker in my case..?
I have seen on cic website and it says there that if you'll apply while the applicant is still in pakistan, it will take approx 3 years..

Lastly, I would really appreciate if you can clarify more on your 5th and 6th point..
What do u mean when u say a 51 condition and I'm not sure that it takes only a year to complete the process.. is that so?

Thankyou
Amna

yasir22

Jun 5, 2014
ontario
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Doc's Request.
29-04-2015
File Transfer...
SA on 30-07-2014
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
upfront med.: 7-04-2014 and re-med.: 21-05-2015
Interview........
Waived !!
Passport Req..
DM on 2-06-2015, PPR on 05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued: 02-07-2015, Received: 07-07-2015
LANDED..........
January 2016

sulemanmirza said:
Did you received those docs on your Pakistan address.??
I am living and working in Korea. I received those documents here in korea and they were sent to me by LVO instead of Missisuaga. I was always under the impression that original documents are kept in Canada but I think I was wrong. So does that mean that they have completed my background check? They have returned everything including original urdu nikkah nama that they received from me two weeks ago. they had requested me to send them urdu nikkah nama with English translation on 29 April and it was received at LVO on 5 May.

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

Amna01 said:

Thankyou
Amna
For supporting your husband, it is not really supporting of husband for 2 years it is an undertaking of living together for 2 years ( to proove that the applicant is geniune), in case of spouse you are not entitled for a minimum income or anything like that, he can come here work or even if anyone can't meet their ends they can get social assistance too.

First Spouse immigration takes around 13 to 15 months max for a case to be completed from Pakistan . Time taken by inland sponsorship is 26 months (see processing times) , for inland he have to stay in Canada for the whole duration of the application. If he leaves Canada for any reason (visa expiry, no work permit etc) his application may get abandoned. While on his student visa he can't work, he can only work if he apply for open work permit after his immigration application to work while waiting for immigration, and that makes cases a bit complicated. (only advantage you guys can stay together). But think about living together means family :), and if a person is on Work permit or student visa medical etc is pretty limited unless you work too. Secondly you have seen the condition of jobs in Canada and with my experience I can say getting job is pretty much tougher if you are on a work permit.
These and many other reason that should be taken into consideration before making any decision.

rays17026

Star Member
Oct 25, 2014

Hello fellow members.

A lot of you have probably emailed LVO sometimes during your application. Just wondering when you got a response back to your enquiry did anyone get it from NXR and if you did, is NXR a visa officer or does anyone know what it stands for.

Thanks in advance.

esma

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

My application is in lvo since Dec 2014 so I would fit under the london processing times ( even thoguh I am sponsoring my husband from Pakistan ) so on average it would take him about 1 yr to come ? I could possibly expect his arrival at the end of 2015 or beginning of 2016 ? Is that realistic enoguh ???

zbaby

Nov 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO/Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Med's Done....
25-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-09-2015

rays17026 said:
Hello fellow members.

A lot of you have probably emailed LVO sometimes during your application. Just wondering when you got a response back to your enquiry did anyone get it from NXR and if you did, is NXR a visa officer or does anyone know what it stands for.

Thanks in advance.
Hi rays,

Can you please share your timeline, Yes my husband got the response from LVO from the same signatures. just wondering what does that mean, may be any visa officer or department.

pakigirl92

Nov 24, 2014

applicant06 said:
did LVO send you the passport request?
yess i wouldnt send my passport without a request
i sent it through vfs like they asked how long will it take?

M. Hasan

Sep 18, 2014

I'm a little confused so I hope someone can shed some light on this.

I applied for my husband on May 13, 2014 and our file was transferred to London on July 3, 2014. In February I believe we were asked to send original nikkah Nama with translation which we did. In mid march, we were asked for a re-med. my husband went for his re-med on April 9th(it was between the 4th and 9th but don't remember the exact date).

When I checked our status on CIC it says decision made. The file was put in process on May 15th. Only five days have passed and already decision made? Is this alarming? Should we be worried that we were perhaps declined???

If we were approved, how much longer until we get notification to send passport?

sh52

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-APRIL-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
5-MAY-2014
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
2-JULY-2014
Med's Request
REMED DONE ON 13th FEB 2015
Med's Done....
2-APRIL-2014
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet

hi guys!

i got a DM on 20th May 2015. File was in process since 7th May 2015!

Waiting for PPR..

aylia24

May 14, 2014
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
AOR Received.
31 July 2014

congs!!! where is mithai?

sh52 said:
hi guys!

Waiting for PPR..

yasir22

Jun 5, 2014
ontario
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Doc's Request.
29-04-2015
File Transfer...
SA on 30-07-2014
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
upfront med.: 7-04-2014 and re-med.: 21-05-2015
Interview........
Waived !!
Passport Req..
DM on 2-06-2015, PPR on 05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued: 02-07-2015, Received: 07-07-2015
LANDED..........
January 2016

sh52 said:
hi guys!

Waiting for PPR..
Wow such a great news. So happy for you :) congrats!!

wahmad4

Apr 11, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

sh52 said:
hi guys!

Waiting for PPR..
Congratulations!!!
do pray for us while Thanking Almighty God for this to be over for you.

sh52

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-APRIL-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....