Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-Jan-2015 ~Submitted 02-Mar-2015~
VISA ISSUED...
04-Mar-2015
LANDED..........
March 2015
As I posted my personal issue here before thats I want to go back to Canada while my husband has left to UAE for job. I have car financed and student loan. Here is my situation now.. my mother inlaw didn't let me go back she was really rude to me and told me that i dont want you to go back and work, you need to learn cooking cleaning as all woman do in Pakistan, I found my husband helpless because he doesn't want to hurt his mother feelings. Im really depressed im civil engineer just graduated this year and its really hard for me to change myself, and live like uneducated woman.
It is a great accomplishment for u to become a civil engineer but at the same time learning how to cook and clean will not make u uneducated... it will help u in a long run if nothing else... for example if ur husband loves his mother food ..it will only bring u closer to him by having the same taste in ur hands or cooking the same way...and maybe u can learn tricks ans secrets of cleaning certain things u might not have known...
Maybe u can try settling with you m-i-l on the grounds that u give her a month or two of ur undivided attention where u learn eveything tht she wants u to learn and then after tht u get to go to Canada and sort out ur matters. Its a win win situation. Try speaking to your mil about it first and if she refuses the idea get ur husband involved to make her agree by humble and gentle words from his side on this.

Hope this helps and good luck.

Maryam-3

Oct 8, 2017
Why didn't you use your rukhsati pictures at first place?
Okay, when you are planning to reapply? When did you apply before?
What I'll suggest is to lie now. Tell them you have now done rukhsati. But it will require a whole lotta lie. You all have to stick to a date, Shadi cards, honeymoon pictures, etc etc. It'll be difficult, right?
What do you think?
we did nikah in 2012.we had alot of financial problems we couldnt do the whole rukhsati ceremony and stuff.but i thought it was ok to apply with nikah bcause after nikah we become legaly husb wife.but when i came back to canada i learnt that its not enough but i was misguided by some ppl saying i can tell them that we have done rukhsati.i was refused in 2015 because they were asking for pics of rukhsati wich i didnt had.now i have done my rukhsati in 2017 i do have pics etc of that.but i dont know if i should show my pics of 2017 by telling them the whole thing or stay with the same idea of 2012 ? our relationship is so genuine and i do have alot of pics and daily communication proves.

pluspc

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
we did nikah in 2012.we had alot of financial problems we couldnt do the whole rukhsati ceremony and stuff.but i thought it was ok to apply with nikah bcause after nikah we become legaly husb wife.but when i came back to canada i learnt that its not enough but i was misguided by some ppl saying i can tell them that we have done rukhsati.i was refused in 2015 because they were asking for pics of rukhsati wich i didnt had.now i have done my rukhsati in 2017 i do have pics etc of that.but i dont know if i should show my pics of 2017 by telling them the whole thing or stay with the same idea of 2012 ? our relationship is so genuine and i do have alot of pics and daily communication proves.
So, if you have completed the rukhsati, and have the pictures, then you shouldn't be asking anyone what to do next. You're married, and therefore, you submit your Nikkah and Rukhsati pictures. There is a huge time gap between your Nikkah and Rukhsati, which you have to explain honestly!. Be open and up front in your application. If the application asks, "whether your application has been refused in the past" be honest and say yes. Explain in your letter why it was refused.
You said your relationship is genuine so have in being honest, and lay out the facts as is. I will highly recommend you not to be dishonest, or misrepresent your case in anyway. You've seen the consequences of lying in the past, do not repeat the same mistake.

Reactions: Ahmed786

Maryam-3

Oct 8, 2017
So, if you have completed the rukhsati, and have the pictures, then you shouldn't be asking anyone what to do next. You're married, and therefore, you submit your Nikkah and Rukhsati pictures. There is a huge time gap between your Nikkah and Rukhsati, which you have to explain honestly!. Be open and up front in your application. If the application asks, "whether your application has been refused in the past" be honest and say yes. Explain in your letter why it was refused.
You said your relationship is genuine so have in being honest, and lay out the facts as is. I will highly recommend you not to be dishonest, or misrepresent your case in anyway. You've seen the consequences of lying in the past, do not repeat the same mistake.
im asking because as i said i told them in the begning that i have celebrated my rukhsati.wich was not celebrated in 2012.
now my concern is if i have lied about it.will they accept my apology for not telling true thing ??
i want to be honest when i re-apply but im afraid that they say you have lied about it so..:/

pluspc

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
im asking because as i said i told them in the begning that i have celebrated my rukhsati.wich was not celebrated in 2012.
now my concern is if i have lied about it.will they accept my apology for not telling true thing ??
i want to be honest when i re-apply but im afraid that they say you have lied about it so..:/
It's going to be a gamble if you be honest or dishonest when you re-apply. However, truth always win and you have to keep this in mind when you're writing the letter. Again, I will say to be honest, and explain that you applied originally back in 2012, but because of misguidance you provided false information. Since then you have learnt from your mistake, and are going to be open and honest about your situation right now. They will appreciate your honesty this time. However, if they find out that you've re-applied and provided them with false information AGAIN, you might be banned or flagged in their system. If I were you, I will own up to my mistake because I wouldn't want my name to be flagged in the system.

kontara

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 28 2016
AOR Received.
23-6-2016
File Transfer...
01-07-2016
hey there.
do you have kids.if it is it will help you a lot.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Yess im suffering from all aspects waiting for my husband ppr.. away from husband, living in Pakistan no job and with such mother inlaw, loans in Canada. But i have decided this time im not going to ask permission will buy a ticket and let my mother in law know through my husband.

Because cic will ask what's your plan when you come back to Canada is

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Yess im suffering from all aspects waiting for my husband ppr.. away from husband, living in Pakistan no job and with such mother inlaw, loans in Canada. But i have decided this time im not going to ask permission will buy a ticket and let my mother in law know through my husband.
Your a grown woman right, you do not need permission to leave from your mother in law your not 16
Why didn't you use your rukhsati pictures at first place?
Okay, when you are planning to reapply? When did you apply before?
What I'll suggest is to lie now. Tell them you have now done rukhsati. But it will require a whole lotta lie. You all have to stick to a date, Shadi cards, honeymoon pictures, etc etc. It'll be difficult, right?
What do you think?

Is that no misrepresentation and if they find that she lied that's a 5 year banned

Maryam-3

Oct 8, 2017
Your a grown woman right, you do not need permission to leave from your mother in law your not 16

Is that no misrepresentation and if they find that she lied that's a 5 year banned
if i tell every thing clear with alot of proves ..i will be banned for 5 years ?

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
if i tell every thing clear with alot of proves ..i will be banned for 5 years ?
When you lied in your case and did not provided proof they wanted it's consider misrepresentation and pluspc is right you need to be honest if you lied and trust me they find out they can banned you from Canada for 5 years

Maryam-3

Oct 8, 2017
When you lied in your case and did not provided proof they wanted it's consider misrepresentation and pluspc is right you need to be honest if you lied and trust me they find out they can banned you from Canada for 5 years

thats what i want to know
like if i tell them myself instead of they finding out.will they still ban me ? :S

ktaj

Oct 19, 2014
Calgary Alberta
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
January 31st 2017
Doc's Request.
March 14 2017
AOR Received.
March 02,2017
File Transfer...
March 20, 2017
Med's Request
22-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
My brother got engaged this year and we want him to get marry next year, the problem is that his fiance will be 17 by the time of wedding. Will he be able to sponsor her?

zsafdar

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
Hi @Kinza_Bee said
I have ordered GCM note and in which officer recommended interview in islamabad. Just wondering i went pakistan last month and had recent trip picture and celebrated birthday with my wife. just wondering should i submit recent trip pictures and passport entry. one more thing i want to apply for visit visa for my wife as well. what do you think is best -should i wait for interview call or apply for visit visa. what is best for me

Please let me know guys

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
thats what i want to know
like if i tell them myself instead of they finding out.will they still ban me ? :S
They normally do is, they look at pass application plus if you tried to get a travel visa to say like UK or student visa and you overstay but if you explain still they still consider it misrepresentation

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
My brother got engaged this year and we want him to get marry next year, the problem is that his fiance will be 17 by the time of wedding. Will he be able to sponsor her?
In canada to get married is 18 years old so here parents have to give permission to married