App. Filed.......
1-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2016
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront 23-Nov-2016
Could someone explain why it shows "In process" on ECAS since January and inquiry stated that it awaits initial review. So confused. What have they been processing since Jan. then?

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Good Lord this process is so te

Why is everyone talking about FRCs? As far as I remember, they weren't even a requirement. But were they requested from you guys later on in the process? Or did you submit it voluntarily?
I would never submit anything voluntarily. It's just I came across some older posts by other people and realised that the purpose of that document is to show us as a legally married couple. But I am not a Pakistani citizen anymore so technically I cannot be added to his FRC. hoping they don't get caught up on the FRC too much.

Last edited:

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Dear All,
In proof of relationship they mentioned " Provide letters from friends/Family that your relationship is recognized by them. My question is how many letters we have to proved and also please guide me what we have to write in these letters.
I will be thankful if someone share sample of the letter.
Thanks.
we gave five in total. I'd say a minimum of two or three from each side. so 4-6 in total?

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
I was applying for FRC from Nadra website and it shows that Husband NIC martial status still shows unmarried hense FRC cant be issued.

Now I live in Toronto and my wife in Karachi, does anyone knows the easiest way my martial status in Nadra records?
My wife's record is already updated because she has a new CNIC showing husband name...
As far as I remember the PA has to provide their FRC. So technically your wife can also get her FRC which should show you as her husband. Wouldn't that work?

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Hi, Thank you for your help. I have one more question. I asked whether to submit translation of nikkah nama also or not and got conflicting responses. Can u help. I didn't submit urdu nikah nama with the application. submitted just nadra marriage cert. Now they asked for urdu nikkah nama. So do i need to submit translation as well? thanks again.
Yes. All documents in urdu MUST be submitted with a true translation. Please check CIC website.

Doctordmc

Star Member
May 7, 2016
Yup submitt notarized photocopy of urdu nikah namma along with translation and affidavit from translator.
Hi, Thank you for your help. I have one more question. I asked whether to submit translation of nikkah nama also or not and got conflicting responses. Can u help. I didn't submit urdu nikah nama with the application. submitted just nadra marriage cert. Now they asked for urdu nikkah nama. So do i need to submit translation as well? thanks again.

kakasupahi

Star Member
Jan 3, 2017
On-Line Services
FAQ | Security
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 13, 2017.
  2. We started processing your application on September 7, 2017.
  3. We sent you correspondence on April 5, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. Medical results have been received.
I just checked my status @ On-Line Services and the new update here is # 2...wat does it means they just started reveiwing my application???

Pakbella

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
1-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2016
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront 23-Nov-2016
On-Line Services
FAQ | Security
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 13, 2017.
  2. We started processing your application on September 7, 2017.
  3. We sent you correspondence on April 5, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. Medical results have been received.
I just checked my status @ On-Line Services and the new update here is # 2...wat does it means they just started reveiwing my application???
Its so meaningless. Mine says "started processing on January 3rd". Got an inquiry email reply last week that file "still waiting for initial review!"
I'm not sure maybe others have better experience. But no luck for me so far...

kakasupahi

Star Member
Jan 3, 2017
I just received FED ex from Mississuaga that third party shipment lost my entire application kit and its not received by London office ....so I have to submiit again all my documents,,,,,Does this happened to any one else in this forum or i m the first case ??

Aries69

Oct 24, 2015
Dear Concerned.
How many people who applied or going to apply related with accounts,Finance and business field . Please let me know so that we will create separate group.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
As far as I remember the PA has to provide their FRC. So technically your wife can also get her FRC which should show you as her husband. Wouldn't that work?
Nope since husband is "unmarried" in Nadra records, it wouldn't work.