File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

CofRed said:
Did you translate urdu nikkah nama? If not then you need to get Nikkah Nama translated. Lots of places by your local court will do it. And then submit the translation.

If you sent the english translation already, then do you have a photo copy? Send the photo copy and explain you have already included one in your application. Hope this helps.

Are you November applicant?
Yes, she is ;D

Our first 'official' November applicant receiving doc request :D

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

sorry naveed for doubting you. :p

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

flx2015 said:
sorry naveed for doubting you. :p
Ditto Naveed lol :-[

Amna Hayat

Star Member
Jun 4, 2016

CofRed said:
Did you translate urdu nikkah nama? If not then you need to get Nikkah Nama translated. Lots of places by your local court will do it. And then submit the translation.

If you sent the english translation already, then do you have a photo copy? Send the photo copy and explain you have already included one in your application. Hope this helps.

Yes I am a november applicant and i submitted in marriage certificate from union council which is in both urdu and english so i guess i need to have it english translation but can you tel lme how i send it in as the email only says to send it in within 45 days but does not mention the procedure
Are you November applicant?

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

No I am Feb 2016 applicant. You can send Case specific inquiry and attach a copy there.

Or you can use the following email address London-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca and attach a copy. Also if possible send a physical copy to the address written on the document request.

Here, I specifically pulled the Case Specific Enquiry for London, go to this link and fill out all the information, and attach the translation.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=1.160531700.810227107.1466939438

Hope it helps :)

Bilal Malik

Star Member
Jan 23, 2016

hey Amna when did u apply case ?? Plz tel me date I am also Nov 2015 applicant

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

Bilal Malik said:
hey Amna when did u apply case ?? Plz tel me date I am also Nov 2015 applicant
Hi Bilal,

Please check out the link to Can-Pak spreadsheet in my signature below and open 2015 tab. Her application was received in Mississauga on November 18th.

Thanks.

gotocanada2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016

CofRed said:
No I am Feb 2016 applicant. You can send Case specific inquiry and attach a copy there.

Or you can use the following email address London-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca and attach a copy. Also if possible send a physical copy to the address written on the document request.

Here, I specifically pulled the Case Specific Enquiry for London, go to this link and fill out all the information, and attach the translation.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=1.160531700.810227107.1466939438

Hope it helps :)
In May (17th to be precise), I got doc request and continually asked people in various forums where to post my docs. Everyone kept saying send an email, reply the email...use case specific enquiry etc...but no one gave the necessary link. Well, my docs never reached LVO (I sent all 3 methods), hence got another email giving me final 30days to submit doc or application will be denied.

So please whoever needs to send docs to LVO, be very sure you've got the specific email address/case specific enquiry link. I'm saying this cause I should have received COPR by now if someone took just that one minute to help a fella out with specific details.. The delay is REAL.

The email addresses to use: London-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca ( I also copied LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca in the email)
The case specific enquiry: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=London&_ga=1.196184232.508704261.1467043527 (Notice this is London specific)
The postal address: Immigration Services, Immigration & Medical Services Division, Canada House, Trafalgar Square, London SW1Y 5BJ (I attentioned the Immigration Officer this time around)

I hope I hear from them soon, but my wasted 45 days still hurts...

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

gotocanada2016 said:
In May (17th to be precise), I got doc request and continually asked people in various forums where to post my docs. Everyone kept saying send an email, reply the email...use case specific enquiry etc...but no one gave the necessary link. Well, my docs never reached LVO (I sent all 3 methods), hence got another email giving me final 30days to submit doc or application will be denied.

So please whoever needs to send docs to LVO, be very sure you've got the specific email address/case specific enquiry link. I'm saying this cause I should have received COPR by now if someone took just that one minute to help a fella out with specific details.. The delay is REAL.

The email addresses to use: London-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca ( I also copied LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca in the email)
The case specific enquiry: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=London&_ga=1.196184232.508704261.1467043527 (Notice this is London specific)
The postal address: Immigration Services, Immigration & Medical Services Division, Canada House, Trafalgar Square, London SW1Y 5BJ (I attentioned the Immigration Officer this time around)

i recall LVO having issues with their email inbox some time in may. every time i would send a case specific enquiry or even a direct email, i'd get an auto reply from LVO saying they've recieved my request, but then their mail server would later bounce my email back with an error saying their inbox was full. the worst part is that this error notification would end up in gmail's spam folder which i rarely check. it sucks to think how many people lost valuable time or even had their app refused because of that.

so here's a tip for everyone: whenever you guys respond to a doc request either through case specific enquiry or through direct email, always check your spam folder after an hour to ensure that your email didn't get bounced back.

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

gotocanada2016 said:

Oh no... I am sorry you had to go through such experience. Aside from mentioning the email address and CSE, I also advised Amnah to send in physical copy to LVO.

Usually CSE is the best form of communication as it takes all your information and formats it properly for the Visa Office. And as Flx2015 said, I remember very well that some members were having problems with emails i.e. LVO inbox was full or they were not receiving it. I think you were one of the unfortunate ones.

Hopefully they received it this time for you.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

Landing_PR said:
Ditto Naveed lol :-[
i just noticed amna's file transfer date is very close to mine. i wonder if they're proceeding by date recieved at cpc-m or by date recieved at lvo.

snowy2015

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16

Is it safe to assume that I will get an interview given the fact that I've had no communication with LVO thus far and most October applicants are cleared out now. I made sure to provide all the required documents and I'm positive that I did not miss a thing. The only thing they could potentially ask me is to send them additional relationship proofs, but if they wanted those wouldn't they have asked for it by now since mid-Nov applicants are being asked for additional docs now? Another thing is that my medical is expiring in mid-Aug.

Any insight would be helpful! Thank you :)!

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

snowy2015 said:
Is it safe to assume that I will get an interview given the fact that I've had no communication with LVO thus far and most October applicants are cleared out now. I made sure to provide all the required documents and I'm positive that I did not miss a thing. The only thing they could potentially ask me is to send them additional relationship proofs, but if they wanted those wouldn't they have asked for it by now since mid-Nov applicants are being asked for additional docs now? Another thing is that my medical is expiring in mid-Aug.

Any insight would be helpful! Thank you :)!
no, not necessarily. you can clear this up by asking your MP for an update.

i've seen lots of applicants getting left behind while others who applied in the same month get approved. i don't know why this happens.

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

flx2015 said:
i just noticed amna's file transfer date is very close to mine. i wonder if they're proceeding by date recieved at cpc-m or by date recieved at lvo.
my friend who got document request sent his file on 19th of november 2015

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

flx2015 said:
Honestly, I was looking at my date and I'm 3 weeks after Amna. Surely, they can squeeze little ol' me in their queue ;)