+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship Out-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates for Hong Kong Visa Office

Goutami

Sep 19, 2017
I have created this thread because, I don't see any Hong Kong Visa Office updates. Please who have applied for Spousal Sponsorship and their application is processing in Hong Office please join this thread and share your updates

tashatasha

Oct 19, 2018
Hi, I am from Hong Kong and recently married to my Canadian Husband. (based in Montreal) We jgot married in Sept 2018 in Hawaii. After Marriage we went back to our home country due to work. Now We are preparing the Spousal Sponsorship application. However, I am not sure which rout that we should go for Inland or Out Land?

our original plan is to apply inland Spousal Sponsorship when I relocate in April 2019, and I realized it would take at lease 12 months. in order to safe time, I am considering the Outland application. Can anyone share the Outland Application timeline? if I relocated to Canada in April while the application is the process, would there any impact or anything that I need to consider??

Thanks!