January 20, 2017
File Transfer...
January 26, 2017
Med's Request
up-front
Med's Done....
October 18, 2016
now my question,

We passed eligibility in the interview. The officer said they will wait until they received the FBI records to make a decision. We received the pre-arrival services letter the day after. I know we have to wait until we get the records but my doubt is if they will continue working on our file or its gonna be put aside and continue when they get the records. For our application we need ARC and my husbands medicals have expired but were passed. The officer said to my husband that he was approved and that he qualifies to return to Canada. does anybody knows if they will request the ARC or just the fee?
Has anybody know if they can extend the medicals after they have expired(very unlikely but still wanna ask)? I am assuming we will have to re do them)

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Interview experience
--------------
questions?

marriage date
engagement date
when did your husband travel date left Lebanon after marriage
place of wedding
why didn’t have wedding in your village
why not wearing white
why no pic of moving ring in wedding
why no honey moon right after wedding
where did u go for honey moon
why the honey moon was not right after the wedding
do u have any picture of the honey moon
did you live together
where did u live after u got married
at his house or his parents home
what did u do after getting married places we went life style
in which hand was the ring on engagement when did u move it
where was these pictures taken
officer asked personal questions!!
------------------------------
interview took about 30 min
she had to wait 2.5 hour inside the embassy. stuff were friendly & helpfull. officer was candian interpreter was lebanese.
------------------------------
officer was nice didnt use any pressure she was going throu the file we prepared didnt go into details just looking. she did go throu the pictures mainly asked her questions while fliping them she asked her to show the ring and was matching with photos.
-------------------------------
finally officer smiled and said i'm satisfied your marriage is real
i have no more concern about your marriage. next step is background check.
-------------------------------
we prepared
all new proofs
about 100 pic
western union rec
after submitting our application
proof i have visited my wife and stayed for 2.5 month after marriage.
we went for honeymoon on my sec visit flight hotel resevation passport stamps & pictures
screen shot of whatsup call.
screen shots of facebook messenger calls
Congratulations! Thank you for sharing your interview experience!

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
now my question,

We passed eligibility in the interview. The officer said they will wait until they received the FBI records to make a decision. We received the pre-arrival services letter the day after. I know we have to wait until we get the records but my doubt is if they will continue working on our file or its gonna be put aside and continue when they get the records. For our application we need ARC and my husbands medicals have expired but were passed. The officer said to my husband that he was approved and that he qualifies to return to Canada. does anybody knows if they will request the ARC or just the fee?
Has anybody know if they can extend the medicals after they have expired(very unlikely but still wanna ask)? I am assuming we will have to re do them)
The medical validity if deemed necessary sometimes extended at the discretion of immigration officials.

Hasan

Tarik79

Feb 1, 2018
Hello everybody . I am new here . I had an interview yesterday here in Kuala Lumpur in the Canadian high commission. My interview time was 9 o'clock in the morning but it was conducted at 10 o'clock. The vo asked many question about my name and my date of birth and my wife (the sponsor) she us Canadian citizen originally from Morocco and I am from Yemen and he many other questions . But I am bit confused what is updated application forms ? I was thinking it is the same old application forms that we sent already to them so I just brought the copies with me but he never ask about them . At the end of the interview the vo told me that I am concerned about your case because it is very rare that the same sponsor make sponsorship two times for the same applicant because we we're duvriced and remarried again after 3 years of divorce and she cancelled the first sponsorship just 2 months after we started it in 2012 and we got married again in September 2016 here in Malaysia because I am working here . Please help me is that a bad or good sign that the vo didn't ask about updated application forms? Should I fill out these forms again with updated informations ? I don't know what to do . I feel sad and confused and does my wife also who is studying now in Montreal Canada. God bless you all

ojofar

Dec 20, 2016
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
21-03-2017
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
File Transfer...
21-06-2017
Med's Request
01-07-2017
Med's Done....
08-07-2017
Hi , my wife had her interview on 23 jan. The reason for the interview because VO said that they received an email from someone stating that:
All the documents she provided was fake and
her father bribed someone at her university to get her a fake transcript
she is a smuggler,
she lied about her date of birth,
she was married twice before. (this is our first marriage)

the Officer asked her before ending the interview, he took her university transcripts. police background check (she did a new police background check before going to the interview) that if all the documents were real?
My wife said that "they are 100% real and if you want any other documents let me know"
The officer said if all the documents come back real & legit then they will ask her for her passport.

We don't even know how long this will take for them to check my wife's university transcripts, look into other claims that were made in the email.

March 21 2017 CIC received application
April 04 - sponsor approved
medical passed: june 11
interview letter : june 15
interview January 23

I'm really heartbroken that someone would do this to us, my wife would have been here in Canada last year if it wasn't for that email.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Hi , my wife had her interview on 23 jan. The reason for the interview because VO said that they received an email from someone stating that:
All the documents she provided was fake and
her father bribed someone at her university to get her a fake transcript
she is a smuggler,
she lied about her date of birth,
she was married twice before. (this is our first marriage)

the Officer asked her before ending the interview, he took her university transcripts. police background check (she did a new police background check before going to the interview) that if all the documents were real?
My wife said that "they are 100% real and if you want any other documents let me know"
The officer said if all the documents come back real & legit then they will ask her for her passport.

We don't even know how long this will take for them to check my wife's university transcripts, look into other claims that were made in the email.

March 21 2017 CIC received application
April 04 - sponsor approved
medical passed: june 11
interview letter : june 15
interview January 23

I'm really heartbroken that someone would do this to us, my wife would have been here in Canada last year if it wasn't for that email.

Don't worry truth will prevail! Have patience.

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Hello everybody . I am new here . I had an interview yesterday here in Kuala Lumpur in the Canadian high commission. My interview time was 9 o'clock in the morning but it was conducted at 10 o'clock. The vo asked many question about my name and my date of birth and my wife (the sponsor) she us Canadian citizen originally from Morocco and I am from Yemen and he many other questions . But I am bit confused what is updated application forms ? I was thinking it is the same old application forms that we sent already to them so I just brought the copies with me but he never ask about them . At the end of the interview the vo told me that I am concerned about your case because it is very rare that the same sponsor make sponsorship two times for the same applicant because we we're duvriced and remarried again after 3 years of divorce and she cancelled the first sponsorship just 2 months after we started it in 2012 and we got married again in September 2016 here in Malaysia because I am working here . Please help me is that a bad or good sign that the vo didn't ask about updated application forms? Should I fill out these forms again with updated informations ? I don't know what to do . I feel sad and confused and does my wife also who is studying now in Montreal Canada. God bless you all

Your case looks like a complicated one and you should seek immediate advice from a very experienced Canadian immigration Lawyer. You two must prove that this remarriage has not taken place to get Canadian immigration. Having children together could make this case somewhat genuine.

Hasan

Mac786

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Bangladesh
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
31 july 2017
Doc's Request.
Nothing
AOR Received.
9 sep 2017
File Transfer...
23 October 2017
Med's Request
14 December 2017
Med's Done....
18 December 2017
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi i,m new on this site.i want to share something u guys.i done my spousal medical on 20 dec 17 in dhaka ,Bangladesh .and week letter cic website shows medical have been received. Yet no news from them.also they sent me letter on 14 dec for med request and they said they sent back everything on my address and week later
I recived everything what they sent me by register mail.here below

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Please follow the steps below so that we can continue processing your application.

COMPLETE A MEDICAL EXAMINATION:

þ Within thirty (30) days of the date of this letter, a medical examination must be completed by:

1. you

Please follow the instructions sent to you in a separate e-mail message. When you go for your appointment with the Panel Physician, you must bring proof of your identity (government-issued ID card or passport).

If you are unable to comply with one or more of our requests, please provide a detailed explanation. All documents that are not in either English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation. It is your responsibility to notify this office of any change in your address, contact numbers, marital status, family configuration, or employment or educational status. We will advise you of any other requirements, but we are NOT able to respond to requests for information on the routine progress of your application.

You must comply with the above requirements within thirty days (30) from the date of this letter. Failure to comply with these instructions may result in the refusal of your application.

Note: We are returning the original documents/photos you submitted in support of your relationship with your sponsor via Registered mail.

Now my question how long does it to get call for passport request and are they call me for interview

Last edited:

Tarik79

Feb 1, 2018
Your case looks like a complicated one and you should seek immediate advice from a very experienced Canadian immigration Lawyer. You two must prove that this remarriage has not taken place to get Canadian immigration. Having children together could make this case somewhat genuine.

Hasan
Thank you Mr Hasan . At the end of the interview the vo told me that he will not make a final decision now but later after reviewing all the documents he will contact me to tell me about the next step . Is that good or bad sign ? As for the uodated application forms my wife confirmed to me that she used the updated one so I was confused about this . That is why the vo didn't ask for them .

JulianaAndrew

Feb 14, 2017
Colombia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Bogota
App. Filed.......
26-07-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A and PCC: 01-09-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1: 01-09-2017, AOR2: 19-09-2017
File Transfer...
15-09-2017
Med's Request
02-01-2018
Med's Done....
23-01-2018
Interview........
06-12-2017 - Passed
Passport Req..
06-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2018
LANDED..........
10-03-2018
Thank you Mr Hasan . At the end of the interview the vo told me that he will not make a final decision now but later after reviewing all the documents he will contact me to tell me about the next step . Is that good or bad sign ? As for the uodated application forms my wife confirmed to me that she used the updated one so I was confused about this . That is why the vo didn't ask for them .
It is not a good sign. The visa officer taking your case has serious concerns about your application. You are more likely to be refused rather than being approved at this point. You might get really lucky and still get approved, but usually the cases I've seen here, in your situation, get refused. It looks like you did not pass your interview, that pretty much means you'll be refused since the interview was your opportunity to change the immigration officer's mind. If you can't change his/her mind with the interview, it is unlikely that they'll change their minds by themselves with an interview that didn't satisfy their concerns.

Reactions: ahmedwaly

ahmedwaly

Nov 19, 2016
It is not a good sign. The visa officer taking your case has serious concerns about your application. You are more likely to be refused rather than being approved at this point. You might get really lucky and still get approved, but usually the cases I've seen here, in your situation, get refused. It looks like you did not pass your interview, that pretty much means you'll be refused since the interview was your opportunity to change the immigration officer's mind. If you can't change his/her mind with the interview, it is unlikely that they'll change their minds by themselves with an interview that didn't satisfy their concerns.
I agree with you that the case is strange and even after interview officer still have doubts even the mistake when VO said I have concerns he was wishing to hear applicant have answers for it which seems he did not , he need to ask a lawyer to send LOE before decision that might answer this concern or the sponsor to send why this happened, wish them the best and get lucky.

ahmedwaly

Nov 19, 2016
Send explanation letter to Visa Office about this concern and make your wife send to them too say why all that happened before they take decision if they take one now will be mostly not in your favor and get legal advice too as soon as possible.

Reactions: Lia77

Tarik79

Feb 1, 2018
Tha
Thanks for your reply

Tarik79

Feb 1, 2018
Send explanation letter to Visa Office about this concern and make your wife send to them too say why all that happened before they take decision if they take one now will be mostly not in your favor and get legal advice too as soon as possible.
Thanks for your reply

Reactions: ahmedwaly