14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
I_Am_Baruch said:
Hello everyone and happy new month. i want to use this opportunity to thank few people that has been so helpful to other applicants just like them. Hassan and Farhana thank you guys, has you have being a blessing to others. i notice from day one BC i have been reading this particular thread since i got the email call for my up coming interview next month (Dec),
i have to admit that, this tread as been helpful of what to expect and confident wise :) anyways, am still reading and i would like to ask some personal question Farhana if you dont mind? i will be very glad if you can assist me more.

By the way where is brother Sam?

Thanks and God bless.
Hello I_Am_Baruch,

Sorry for late reply. Your interview is knocking at the door. You can ask me any type of interview question. If I help you it is my pleasure.

Regards
Farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Niloy001 said:
Update everyone,

Just received PPR for my wife. 8)
Bangladeshi Applicant.

Thanks for all the support, I will keep you posted. ;D
Congratulation

aarcee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Hello,

I have a question. If they ask why did you marry a Canadian. The answer ofcourse would be because we fell in love but what if they ask why isn't he coming to your country to live with you. Why are you applying to go live with him.

Thank you all in advance for assistance.

AARCEE

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
aarcee said:
Yes, everything was finalized before we got married. We both had divorce certificates before as got married. After we both had our divorce that's when we got married.

AARCEE
Dear aarcee,

I am always afraid to face job interview or immigration interview. I can understand your problem like you I have the same problem. Only you can solve your problem if you want. I read your post and you have Red flag in ---------------

1. Second marriage

2. Your husband younger than you.

Immigration office ask you about you and your husband divorce reason, why you marry him and why your marriage genuine. Most important thing here you must try to know your husband past and present life and his Canadian all information. The immigration officer may ask you question from your application story. Your answer must be match in your application story.

If you feel fear to attend the interview there are some important thing you can do.

1. You can watch immigration interview video in youtube like Usa Citizen interview, Student interview video and also some lawyer interview video which help you how you represent yourself in the interview day.

2. Every morning you can try to remember your husband birth date, your marriage date, you and your husband divorce date, your husband cell no, your husband Canadian home address and native home address, your husband education detail like school, college and university name and year of the graduation.

3. If you have any sister or brother or any close friend you can also practice your question answer with them.

4. You can also write it in paper like-----

a)your husband family member name

b)your husband Canadian information

c)your husband education

d)your husband divoce and your also

e)your marriage information

f)your husband like and dislike

g) your husband holiday

h)your husband job related information

i)your husband past marriage life like his ex wife name, children name, how long they married?

j)your husband monthly and yearly income

k)your husband three time visit date

You can write all this thing. Before my interview I write all the question answer every day and try to remember all dates and cell phone number.

I want to give you one friendly advice if you afraid you will not win. If you want to win you will be kick out all your afraid. The interview is your and you know better than the immigration officer. Trust and believe me if you answer all question answer properly the immigration office welcome you for visa.

If you are in weak mentality for interview you cannot answer anything. Be brave and think immigration officer is your friend and you are sharing your life story with the officer. Never feel shy tell them everything. I know right now you think it is easy to say but difficult to do. But in my interview day I just think I will not afraid anything I know better than officer and I will give the best answer, I will not show I am afraid and weak mentality for this interview. I will show I am confident and ready for all answer because It is my story.

So nothing to afraid here and I know you can do the best and my best wishes for you.

Regards
Farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
aarcee said:
Hello,

I have a question. If they ask why did you marry a Canadian. The answer ofcourse would be because we fell in love but what if they ask why isn't he coming to your country to live with you. Why are you applying to go live with him.

Thank you all in advance for assistance.

AARCEE
Question by aacee,

“I have a question. If they ask why did you marry a Canadian. The answer ofcourse would be because we fell in love but what if they ask why isn't he coming to your country to live with you. Why are you applying to go live with him.”

Dear aacee,

Love is not enough for this answer.you have to tell them the reason of your marriage. Love is easy answer for all people. If immigration officer ask me I will answer it--------

I marry him because my husband respect and understand my feeling. He is very friendly and caring person. We both love to spend time together. We love each other.

Regards
Farhana

aarcee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
farhana766 said:
Question by aacee,

“I have a question. If they ask why did you marry a Canadian. The answer ofcourse would be because we fell in love but what if they ask why isn't he coming to your country to live with you. Why are you applying to go live with him.”

Dear aacee,

Love is not enough for this answer.you have to tell them the reason of your marriage. Love is easy answer for all people. If immigration officer ask me I will answer it--------

I marry him because my husband respect and understand my feeling. He is very friendly and caring person. We both love to spend time together. We love each other.

Regards
Farhana
Hello Farhana,

I am so teary just by reading your replies. Thank you so so much. It means so much to both of us. I will be posting more questions here.

If I may ask your email address.

Thanks so much again.

AARCEE

aarcee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
farhana766 said:
Dear aarcee,

I am always afraid to face job interview or immigration interview. I can understand your problem like you I have the same problem. Only you can solve your problem if you want. I read your post and you have Red flag in ---------------

1. Second marriage

2. Your husband younger than you.

Immigration office ask you about you and your husband divorce reason, why you marry him and why your marriage genuine. Most important thing here you must try to know your husband past and present life and his Canadian all information. The immigration officer may ask you question from your application story. Your answer must be match in your application story.

If you feel fear to attend the interview there are some important thing you can do.

1. You can watch immigration interview video in youtube like Usa Citizen interview, Student interview video and also some lawyer interview video which help you how you represent yourself in the interview day.

2. Every morning you can try to remember your husband birth date, your marriage date, you and your husband divorce date, your husband cell no, your husband Canadian home address and native home address, your husband education detail like school, college and university name and year of the graduation.

3. If you have any sister or brother or any close friend you can also practice your question answer with them.

4. You can also write it in paper like-----

a)your husband family member name

b)your husband Canadian information

c)your husband education

d)your husband divoce and your also

e)your marriage information

f)your husband like and dislike

g) your husband holiday

h)your husband job related information

i)your husband past marriage life like his ex wife name, children name, how long they married?

j)your husband monthly and yearly income

k)your husband three time visit date

You can write all this thing. Before my interview I write all the question answer every day and try to remember all dates and cell phone number.

I want to give you one friendly advice if you afraid you will not win. If you want to win you will be kick out all your afraid. The interview is your and you know better than the immigration officer. Trust and believe me if you answer all question answer properly the immigration office welcome you for visa.

If you are in weak mentality for interview you cannot answer anything. Be brave and think immigration officer is your friend and you are sharing your life story with the officer. Never feel shy tell them everything. I know right now you think it is easy to say but difficult to do. But in my interview day I just think I will not afraid anything I know better than officer and I will give the best answer, I will not show I am afraid and weak mentality for this interview. I will show I am confident and ready for all answer because It is my story.

So nothing to afraid here and I know you can do the best and my best wishes for you.

Regards
Farhana
Hello Farhana,

It feels like you read my mind. I am worst at job interviews and never successful at job interviews. Thank you my dear sister from the other side of the world for your replies.

AARCEE

Dlink514

Sep 8, 2016
aarcee said:
I have just being called for an interview in a months time. I am happy and at the same time i an scared.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

AARCEE
Im happy for you, be ready and have confidence! When did you get your letter saying you were in the interview queue ? So have a better understand how long of a wait it is. Thank you

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
aarcee said:
Thank you Hassan,

We lived together for 9 months in Canada before i returned to Fiji. We both are legally divorced and now legally married to each other.

After I returned, he came to visit me for 10 days, then again for three weeks - that's when we got married. He again came to visit me in August this year for 10 days.

I provided all the proofs when i did my application. I included every little detail of our relationship. I am planning to collect all evidences after our marriage and take with me to the interview.

AARCEE
Hi AARCEE,

As you described above, I don't think it would be very difficult to come out clean from your forthcoming interview.

The only thing is to discipline yourself in organising proper documentation.

Please prepare well keeping in mind all important suggestions as put forward by Farhana and others.

Hasan

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
I_Am_Baruch said:
Hello everyone and happy new month. i want to use this opportunity to thank few people that has been so helpful to other applicants just like them. Hassan and Farhana thank you guys, has you have being a blessing to others. i notice from day one BC i have been reading this particular thread since i got the email call for my up coming interview next month (Dec),
i have to admit that, this tread as been helpful of what to expect and confident wise :) anyways, am still reading and i would like to ask some personal question Farhana if you dont mind? i will be very glad if you can assist me more.

By the way where is brother Sam?

Thanks and God bless.
Hello Baruch,

I cannot PM you because your INBOX is full.

Erase your email. that’s why I write you in the forum. Sometime visa office send interview query letter without any reason. I hope your interview will not hard and maybe you will face easy interview. You should be careful about your answer, make sure it will match your application story otherwise it will reason of your refusal. See the page 158 htquach and juwelsingh interview question. Hope it will help you.

Regards
Farhana

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
farhana766 said:
Hello Baruch,

I cannot PM you because your INBOX is full.

Erase your email. that’s why I write you in the forum. Sometime visa office send interview query letter without any reason. I hope your interview will not hard and maybe you will face easy interview. You should be careful about your answer, make sure it will match your application story otherwise it will reason of your refusal. See the page 158 htquach and juwelsingh interview question. Hope it will help you.

Regards
Farhana

Dear Farhana please let me know after how many day CIC singapore return your Pass port as you said
Passport Req..: 03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...: Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 but when did you received your passport from VFS dhaka
your visa issue date is 13/05/2016 , i have submit my PP to CIC on 25 October when to expect my PP to be
back as my Ecase is decision made on 19 October .

Thanks and appreciate your reply
Regard
SJgolfer

juwelsingh

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/sep/2015
File Transfer...
03/nov/2015
Med's Done....
11/aug/2015
Interview........
20/june/2016 (kuala lumpur )
Passport Req..
14-oct-2016
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully verry soon
LANDED..........
cannot wait for that
hello guys i just got email from VFS my pp is ready to collect its take only 20 days dont know wat happing pls pray for me allya ma frnd thank u

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
juwelsingh said:
hello guys i just got email from VFS my pp is ready to collect its take only 20 days dont know wat happing pls pray for me allya ma frnd thank u
That's a good news!

Congrats!

Hasan

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
juwelsingh said:
congrats , i am also waiting for my Passport , when did you send your passport to CIC singapore

Regard
SJgolfer