Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016

Hasan Bahi i Have not yet receive any Letter or mail from CIC i have email them twice and i am alco checking with Post mail
but till today no email and not register post mail , they have send me correspondence on 6th October its 7 days already very stress
what to do now

regard
SJGOLFER

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
momo2016 said:
Hi everyone,

I wanted to know when it says review is required on your GMCS notes, is it like saying an interview is required? do they like review your app from scratch or is it just a formality and they will go as per last officer's review? They made a mistake on the GMCS notes they sent us regarding our date of mariage (even tho they have our mariage certificate on file) and it also says they have not received our CSQ which we did sent. I'm not sure if any of you have seen mistakes on your GMCS notes, but it's ridiculous. Because of these mistakes, it says review required. I sent a CSE with a copy of our CSQ, and i asked them to update the info on our file.
Hi,

You did the right thing by sending CSQ through CSE. Please also send a copy of your marriage certificate through CSE. Also if you like send physical copies of all these documents (include additional or updated relationship proofs, if any) with a cover letter mentioning your UCI & file number to your respective visa office by speed post or courier.

Review not necessarily mean that they would schedule an interview.

Good luck!

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
sjgolfer014 said:
Hasan Bahi i Have not yet receive any Letter or mail from CIC i have email them twice and i am alco checking with Post mail
but till today no email and not register post mail , they have send me correspondence on 6th October its 7 days already very stress
what to do now

regard
SJGOLFER
Hi,

I think you will receive the postal package soon.

Hasan

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
sjgolfer014 said:
what to do now

regard
SJGOLFER
Hello sjgolfer,

I know the waiting time is very painful for every applicant. I think maybe you get your CIC letter by post. Email is faster than post but post is not fast like Email. So you have to wait for your letter. You already email visa office 2 times. Very soon you will get your letter and ready for your re medical because your medical expired. In this situation you can only wait for your letter and nothing to do in this situation. I hope you remember Juwel singh who received his re medical long time later and he also send email to the visa office but when time come he was getting his re medical. So you have to wait for that and good news knowing at the door.

Take care
Farhana

momo2016

Apr 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2016
AOR Received.
18-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Done....
up front 19-03-2016
Passport Req..
24-11-2016
Hasan9999 said:
Hi,

You did the right thing by sending CSQ through CSE. Please also send a copy of your marriage certificate through CSE. Also if you like send physical copies of all these documents (include additional or updated relationship proofs, if any) with a cover letter mentioning your UCI & file number to your respective visa office by speed post or courier.

Review not necessarily mean that they would schedule an interview.

Good luck!

Hasan

Thanks for your reply, hassan!

You seem very knowledgeable about this topic. Tell me something, i have an assignment due date (Oct 31st 2016) on my GMCS notes, and yes I did send them our CSQ and our mariage certificate thru CSE. If the 2nd IO who will review our application on Oct 31st is satisfied with our application and realizes that the 1st IO made a mistake, will he mark passed for our eligibility and start our BG check, or will he mark recommend pass and hand it over to another IO for further processing? It's been 6months already.

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
Hasan9999 said:
Hi,

I think you will receive the postal package soon.

Hasan

Hasan bahi i have received my Medical letter along with all the PHOTOS i have send during waiting time ,Thanks to god for his help
you know my interview letter came on my office address , but my Medical letter came to my Apartment address , that was lucky that i found
this letter and photos i was just checking on the recption down stare in my apartment building and suddenly i saw package from CIC and i ask
the lady at recption when they deliver this package she said this morning , and you know i was waiting at our office address as i have inform
to cic that my postal address is my office not home address .
any way finally i got medical letter along with photo evidence for our relation , so it mean i have pass the eligibality right bahi .
Allah is so kind Mashallah , here our 2nd baby is coming and my sponsorship application is moving forward.

Regard
SJGOLFER

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
farhana766 said:
Hello sjgolfer,

I know the waiting time is very painful for every applicant. I think maybe you get your CIC letter by post. Email is faster than post but post is not fast like Email. So you have to wait for your letter. You already email visa office 2 times. Very soon you will get your letter and ready for your re medical because your medical expired. In this situation you can only wait for your letter and nothing to do in this situation. I hope you remember Juwel singh who received his re medical long time later and he also send email to the visa office but when time come he was getting his re medical. So you have to wait for that and good news knowing at the door.

Take care
Farhana

Frahana sister i have already receive my Medical letter , it was big package sended by the CiC on 7th Oct and they deliver yesterday
but not my office address , it was on my home address , , but very happy it was very stress full three days , since i know they have send
some correspondence on 6th Oct , i will go for my medical today afternoon , me and my wife are very happy , Alhumdullah God is So kind
last year at this time i was very confuse what has happen , but we have to think positive ,

Regard
SJGOLFER

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Congratulation

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
sjgolfer014 said:
Hasan bahi i have received my Medical letter along with all the PHOTOS i have send during waiting time ,Thanks to god for his help
you know my interview letter came on my office address , but my Medical letter came to my Apartment address , that was lucky that i found
this letter and photos i was just checking on the recption down stare in my apartment building and suddenly i saw package from CIC and i ask
the lady at recption when they deliver this package she said this morning , and you know i was waiting at our office address as i have inform
to cic that my postal address is my office not home address .
any way finally i got medical letter along with photo evidence for our relation , so it mean i have pass the eligibality right bahi .
Allah is so kind Mashallah , here our 2nd baby is coming and my sponsorship application is moving forward.

Regard
SJGOLFER
Hi,

Waiting is almost over! Congrats!

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
momo2016 said:
Thanks for your reply, hassan!

You seem very knowledgeable about this topic. Tell me something, i have an assignment due date (Oct 31st 2016) on my GMCS notes, and yes I did send them our CSQ and our mariage certificate thru CSE. If the 2nd IO who will review our application on Oct 31st is satisfied with our application and realizes that the 1st IO made a mistake, will he mark passed for our eligibility and start our BG check, or will he mark recommend pass and hand it over to another IO for further processing? It's been 6months already.
Hi,

I think you will get good feedback from this thread as members are discussing many things on GCMS notes here:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/gcms-notes-well-explained-has-never-before-until-now-t390292.0.html

Hasan

juwelsingh

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/sep/2015
File Transfer...
03/nov/2015
Med's Done....
11/aug/2015
Interview........
20/june/2016 (kuala lumpur )
Passport Req..
14-oct-2016
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully verry soon
LANDED..........
cannot wait for that
dear all
i just got my PPR email m so happy finaly .. hasan bhai and farhana apu i hv qus do i need to pay anything when im gonna submit my PASPORT in vfs and where is vfs in dhaka. i mean location and what time i will b attend overthere. and wat els i need to do they ask me to bring my PP and two recnt pp size photo. is there anything els.. pls reply asap tnk u

htquach

Feb 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 4, 2016
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016; AOR2: April 1, 2016
File Transfer...
March 22, 2016
Med's Done....
January 10, 2016
Interview........
Queued: August 25, 2016 - Interview: October 18, 2016
Passport Req..
November 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
Touchdown... YEG!!! December 26, 2016
juwelsingh said:
dear all
i just got my PPR email m so happy finaly .. hasan bhai and farhana apu i hv qus do i need to pay anything when im gonna submit my PASPORT in vfs and where is vfs in dhaka. i mean location and what time i will b attend overthere. and wat els i need to do they ask me to bring my PP and two recnt pp size photo. is there anything els.. pls reply asap tnk u
Congrats!!!! Very happy and excited for you!!!!

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
juwelsingh said:
dear all
Hello juwelsingh,

Very happy for you that you got your passport request email. The address of Dhaka VFS is below

VFS Canada Application Centre-Dhaka
Delta Life Tower (4th Floor)
Plot # 37, Road # 90,
North Avenue,Gulshan 2,
DHAKA

you need to bring two copies photo recent 6 month and you will pay VFS 2569 taka for your passport send purpose. The VFS office opens Sunday to Thursday.

In your passport request they send you 8 pages pdf file and in this pdf file they give you a form Appendix B where they required your---------

1. Family name

2. Given name

3. Date of birth

4. Place of birth

5. Citizenship

6. Gender

7. Passport number

8. Passport expire

9. Height (cm)

10. Eye colour

11. your phone number and email address

12. How would you like us to return your passport? (Please tick)

In this option you tick -----Canada visa Applicant Centre

Fill the form and submit it with this PDF file.

They also required your two copy photos. They mention the size and I share the link blew-------

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/pr-card/apply-photos.asp

In your back side of the photo you need to write your name, Date of birth, mention the date which date you take your photo, mention the name and address of photography studio. Write all this in pen.

I give you a sample how you write in your back side photo---------

Mohammad Khan (Applicant Name)

DOB # ---------------------- (Applicant Date of Birth)

19 April 2016 ( The date when the applicant takes the photo)

Fotomatik ( Name And address of photography)
23/1 Natok Sharani (2nd) floor , 11 New Baily Road, Dhaka

You need to bring with your Documents mean your passport, you 8 pages PDF file with Appendix B and 2 copies photos.

Regards
Farhana

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
juwelsingh said:
dear all
Congratulation , hope you get your passport with visa and COPR Very soon , Good Luck to you
Yes Hasan Bahi and frahana sister has help here allot , i just did my medical yesterday , i hope
my PPR come soon CIC has return my all PHOTO along with Medical letter on 12 October .

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
juwelsingh said:
dear all
Congrats!