Interview........
Queued: August 25, 2016 - Interview: October 18, 2016
Passport Req..
November 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
Touchdown... YEG!!! December 26, 2016
I forgot to answer your other question. No, we did not get a date for our interview. Jupiter, IMABule and I got in the interview queue at about the same time. It will be interesting to see when our interview dates will be.

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
htquach said:
I forgot to answer your other question. No, we did not get a date for our interview. Jupiter, IMABule and I got in the interview queue at about the same time. It will be interesting to see when our interview dates will be.
You and Jupiter will undoubtedly have your interviews before me as there are next to no Indonesian applicants and so I suspect they would travel to Jakarta a lot less frequently unfortunately.

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
htquach said:
We are waiting for our GCMS notes. If I had to guess, I think our red flags might be age gap (17 years) and that this is my second marraige (divorced more than 10 years ago).

We have a list of questions we are going through just to make sure we agree on the information. I will ask my wife to practice with her friends. Once we get through the list. Also, I moved to Vietnam to be with my wife during this process and we have lived together for a year now. Are there different questions for those living together? Will they ask? If so, can you PM those?

Thanks again for your help!!
They will ask you about what side of the bed you sleep on, who does the cooking etc

htquach

Feb 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 4, 2016
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016; AOR2: April 1, 2016
File Transfer...
March 22, 2016
Med's Done....
January 10, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
November 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
ImABule said:
They will ask you about what side of the bed you sleep on, who does the cooking etc
Me left, her right!!! Pass... Now PPR me!!!!!! Only in our dreams would it be that easy!!!!

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
htquach said:
Me left, her right!!! Pass... Now PPR me!!!!!! Only in our dreams would it be that easy!!!!
Left is the way to be loll

dat nguyen

Aug 30, 2015
Can Someone please show me some light.. i am lost

Here is wife my Timeline

1 We received your application for permanent residence on October 9, 2015.
2 We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 29, 2015.
3 We started processing your application on December 23, 2015.
4 Medical results have been received.
5 We sent you a letter on August 31, 2016. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Last Week September 14 my wife was on interview and she said it doesnt look too good Because the interviewer said 1 time to my wife i don't believe what you said and sometime his head is shaking left and right. My wife told him to see our new proof of new relationship and he said no. After the interview he's not even bother to take the update police certificated just tell her to go home and wait.

Here is the question he asking that he said he's not believe what she said and shook his head.

What is your husband hobby? My wife answer is book , movie and music
yes that's what i did all day but the interviewer said to her you don't know anything about your husband?

If i refuse this application will your husband come and live with you? My wife answer is no because he has a good job, family and he need to take care of his mom and sister are still young and he can not leave to live with me. Then he shook his head...

After the interview he didnt take anything and ask my wife to stay home and wait..After 3 days when i look at ECAs and it show DECISION MADE..without request new police certificated or passport request. omg..will they send me a visa refusal letter next ;(????

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
dat nguyen said:
Can Someone please show me some light.. i am lost

Here is wife my Timeline

1 We received your application for permanent residence on October 9, 2015.
2 We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 29, 2015.
3 We started processing your application on December 23, 2015.
4 Medical results have been received.
5 We sent you a letter on August 31, 2016. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Last Week September 14 my wife was on interview and she said it doesnt look too good Because the interviewer said 1 time to my wife i don't believe what you said and sometime his head is shaking left and right. My wife told him to see our new proof of new relationship and he said no. After the interview he's not even bother to take the update police certificated just tell her to go home and wait.

Here is the question he asking that he said he's not believe what she said and shook his head.

What is your husband hobby? My wife answer is book , movie and music
yes that's what i did all day but the interviewer said to her you don't know anything about your husband?

If i refuse this application will your husband come and live with you? My wife answer is no because he has a good job, family and he need to take care of his mom and sister are still young and he can not leave to live with me. Then he shook his head...

After the interview he didnt take anything and ask my wife to stay home and wait..After 3 days when i look at ECAs and it show DECISION MADE..without request new police certificated or passport request. omg..will they send me a visa refusal letter next ;(????
Hi dat nguyen

I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you this, but DM after an interview without request of updated medical if it was expired is very likely a refusal.

The fact that the officer refused to view anything and didn't take the pcc makes my opinion stronger.

The answer to the what will you do if the app is refused was the wrong thing to say.

I'm so sorry but I think you will have to appeal the decision.

One thing I don't understand is how you received the interview queue letter at the end of August and already had the interview?

dat nguyen

Aug 30, 2015
ImABule said:
Hi dat nguyen

I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you this, but DM after an interview without request of updated medical if it was expired is very likely a refusal.

The fact that the officer refused to view anything and didn't take the pcc makes my opinion stronger.

The answer to the what will you do if the app is refused was the wrong thing to say.

I'm so sorry but I think you will have to appeal the decision.

One thing I don't understand is how you received the interview queue letter at the end of August and already had the interview?
Her medical expire next month maybe they don't request it, yes and the letter in August 31st they said sending something but she didn't get anything yet.we got the interview letter from email august 15 not by mail and said come for the interview Sept 14

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
dat nguyen said:
Her medical expire next month maybe they don't request it, yes and the letter in August 31st they said sending something but she didn't get anything yet.we got the interview letter from email august 15 not by mail and said come for the interview Sept 14
If the medical wasn't expired yet then what I said about the re medical request wouldn't apply and it would be likely they would extend it if approved.

The officer shaking his head and not looking at new proofs and not taking the pcc are all bad signs though.

So you didn't get an interview queue letter first? Just the letter stating when the interview will be?

dat nguyen

Aug 30, 2015
ImABule said:
If the medical wasn't expired yet then what I said about the re medical request wouldn't apply and it would be likely they would extend it if approved.

The officer shaking his head and not looking at new proofs and not taking the pcc are all bad signs though.

So you didn't get an interview queue letter first? Just the letter stating when the interview will be?
She got the interview queue letter first on January and the waiting time is 24 months, and on August 15 they send me the email for the time and date of the nterview is on september 14. But still what I don't get it is what are they sending letter on August 31 and we haven't received it yet and last week decision made already.

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
dat nguyen said:
She got the interview queue letter first on January and the waiting time is 24 months, and on August 15 they send me the email for the time and date of the nterview is on september 14. But still what I don't get it is what are they sending letter on August 31 and we haven't received it yet and last week decision made already.
Did the letter state they were returning your proofs? It's likely that they updated ecas late and the letter from August 15 is what august 31 is about.

juwelsingh

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/sep/2015
File Transfer...
03/nov/2015
Med's Done....
11/aug/2015
Interview........
20/june/2016 (kuala lumpur )
Passport Req..
14-oct-2016
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully verry soon
LANDED..........
cannot wait for that
ImABule said:
So what was the reason for the interview?
after few conversations officer ask me why we both are performed our marriage outside of our country and both of our parents why not they are present in our marriage.
i describe all the reasons why we perform our marriage without our parents and out side of our country
even i have a very strong prove for all of this. after done my interview officer ask me do you know why you are here today. bcz i was a little bit doubt with this things. now im clear only for this reason we gave u interview any way do you have any documents u wanna give me after that i give him some more pictures, call history, my educational certificate,police certificate london and malaysia quebec certificate and he gave me back all paper and keep police certificate and some pictures and he told me we will let u know by email what is next step after 6 weeks later i got remedical reqst and after another week i saw my ecas status is change to DM
hope its help u mate

dat nguyen

Aug 30, 2015
ImABule said:
Did the letter state they were returning your proofs? It's likely that they updated ecas late and the letter from August 15 is what august 31 is about.
Yes the interview queue letter plus all the pictures from our wedding and her application back. And September 14 she bring back the original application, wedding pictures and new proof the second time I visit her but official doesn't want to see but the weird thing is the official still hAve my Facebook messages and give it back when the interview end.

So the update is wrong on ecas.

htquach

Feb 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 4, 2016
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016; AOR2: April 1, 2016
File Transfer...
March 22, 2016
Med's Done....
January 10, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
November 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
We got the letter along with pictures, IOM medical receipt, copies of passport pages and Facebook printscreens. We did NOT get the completed forms and the other official documents such as marriage certificate, copies of main passport page, identification, household registry, etc.

Does not seem to be any rhyme or reason as to what they send and keep????

jupiter16

May 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-16
AOR Received.
AOR 12-03-6, AOR2 30-03-16
File Transfer...
28-03-16
Med's Request
Remed request 12th nov,16
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
interview queued on 24-08-16, interview 8th dec,16
Passport Req..
01-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-17, passport back 19-02-17
LANDED..........
18-03-17
htquatch u got most of the docs back? i didnt get any news about my docs to b back. no update of interview date, its almost one month im in queue.

Hopefully im visiting my husband soon :p

we all have to take interview preparation well. :)