App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
farhana766 said:
Hello juwelsingh,

Generally you need to fill up a from name IMM 5744E. pdf. There you see Section A -1. In section A- 1 there you need to fill up applicant full name, given name, date of birth and applicant signature. In this form you see section C -3 there you need to fill up sponsor full name, given name, and email address and in the section- 4 you need to tick email option and signature of representative(sponsor signature).
I give the link of this form---------------------------------------

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5744E.pdf

Most of the applicants are outland that’s why applicant needs to fill the form and the applicant can scan it and send to the sponsor email address. Because when any sponsor wants to get the GCMS note he or she needs this form.

The other thing the sponsor will fill up the web form to get the GCMS note. When he or she fills this web form she needs to tick the electronic papers option. If anyone chose the electronic paper option in this form he or she will get his or her full application update or what happen to his or her application within 30 days.

When you fill up the IMM 5744E.pdf than you need to fill the web form. Here the link of web form

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

Hope it will help you. Best of luck

Regards
Farhana

Dear faarhana

please let me know do you think i should send my family visit proof to CIC , as my interview is schedule in next 28 days , and also
they have ask for police clearance certificate and Form Updated

Updated Application Forms:
 Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] (PDF, 536 KB)
(http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008ENU_2D.pdf)
 Additional Dependants/Declaration [IMM 0008DEP] (PDF, 472 KB)
(http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008DEPENU.pdf)
 Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] (PDF, 170 KB)
(http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.pdf)
 Additional Family Information [IMM 5406] (PDF, 88 KB)
(http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.pdf)
 Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (PDF, 55 KB)
(http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5476E.pdf

Thanks and regard
Sjgolfer

juwelsingh

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/sep/2015
File Transfer...
03/nov/2015
Med's Done....
11/aug/2015
Interview........
20/june/2016 (kuala lumpur )
Passport Req..
14-oct-2016
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully verry soon
LANDED..........
cannot wait for that
love(ao) said:
Congratulations. How did you got the remedical request? In person or by email?
by email how is your application status now

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
jupiter16 said:
U r ryt Hassan vai. the forum is more more helpful and competent i think.

ny way im gonna send docs to SVO ryt? and my husband in canada office ryt? or both of us in SVO? any idea?
SVO

love(ao)

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17th Nov 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
22nd Dec 2015
Med's Request
14-12-2016
Med's Done....
up front(23-03-2015) remed(17-12-2016)
Interview........
5th December 2016
Passport Req..
18-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2017
LANDED..........
16-05-2017
juwelsingh said:
by email how is your application status now
Almost 6 weeks passed after my interview. No news yet :'(

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
ImABule said:
That sucks.

My wife and I got an interview letter the other day :(
I know the pain. Just relax, take it easy and prepare nicely to face this challenge. You are capable of organising evidences superbly.

Good luck.

Hasan

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
Hasan9999 said:
I know the pain. Just relax, take it easy and prepare nicely to face this challenge. You are capable of organising evidences superbly.

Good luck.

Hasan
Hassan 999 please let me know do you think i should send the proof of my family visit to CIC or
i should present at interview day , please advise

regard
SJgolfer

juwelsingh

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/sep/2015
File Transfer...
03/nov/2015
Med's Done....
11/aug/2015
Interview........
20/june/2016 (kuala lumpur )
Passport Req..
14-oct-2016
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully verry soon
LANDED..........
cannot wait for that
love(ao) said:
i got my remedical request after 70 days later of my interview svo email me 3 weeks ago about condition of my file they told me to wait until till of sep but suddenly got remedical reqst just relax seat back if your interview was good dont need to panic..... everything will be fine but the way we spending our time is killing us they took so much time to complete one file.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
sjgolfer014 said:
Hassan 999 please let me know do you think i should send the proof of my family visit to CIC or
i should present at interview day , please advise

regard
SJgolfer
You should send the additional proofs to SVO. Also take all the additional proofs on interview day.

Good luck.

Hasan

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
sjgolfer014 said:
Dear faarhana

please let me know do you think i should send my family visit proof to CIC , as my interview is schedule in next 28 days , and also

Thanks and regard
Sjgolfer

Hello sjgolfer,

Sorry for late reply. I don’t think it is wise to send additional documents right now to the visa office because your interview is very close. You should bring all the documents in the interview day. Please see below how you prepare your documents in the interview day---------------

This is my interview letter required documents part. I would like to share which documents an applicant should bring in his/her interview day. The documents are below-------------------

1.The from:

• Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] (PDF, 536 KB)

• Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] (PDF, 170 KB)

• Additional Family Information [IMM 5406] (PDF, 88 KB)

2. Police clearance

3. Civil Documents:

a)Marriage/ Divorce

b) Birth certificate

c) National Identity Card

d) Household Registry or Family Book (we have no household registry or family book. So no need to bring it)

4. Proof of contact with your sponsor:

a) • You and your sponsor's telephone bills for the past 12 months ( I would like to suggest past 24 month or whatever you have)

b) Photos of you and your sponsor taken together at various times during your relationship ( I would like to advice photo of both family members with applicant and sponsor, some photo of sponsor Canada)

c) Wedding party photos and Engagement party photos ( please bring small photo album because big photo album make problem. . There is a glass between applicant and immigration officer and the place is very small where you give your any documents to the immigration officer)

d) Original letters with envelopes from various times during your relationship, starting with your oldest correspondence ( If you have any letter which is post from Canada an applicant can bring it in the interview day)

e) Original money transfer receipts from your sponsor ( It is very important document for interview)

f) Old family photos showing you and/or your child(ren) with your sponsor ( if applicant or sponsor has a children)

g) Proof of your sponsor's visit(s) (airline ticket coupons, boarding passes, pages from your sponsor's passport showing entry and exit stamps, copy of visa(s) used for entry/exit, etc.) ( You should bring it in your interview day because without it you cannot proof it that your sponsor meet you)

5. If you are or you have dependant(s) over 22 years of age:

An applicant should bring his/her ( S.S.C, H.S.C, Honours and Master Degree Certificate with marks sheet)

6. Other:

a)Passport or Travel Document (if available) for all persons intending to go to Canada (validity should be at least one year from the date of interview) ( An applicant passport must be valid at least one year)

b)Copy of your sponsor's immigrant visa ( your sponsor PR copy)

An applicant can bring extra documents as a proof of marriage like-------------

1. Bank join account solvency letter
2. Bank DPS Nominee letter
3. Insurance beneficiary letter
4. Gift receipt

Bring a comfortable bag for your documents in the interview day.

Take care

Farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
sjgolfer014 said:
Dear faarhana

Thanks and regard
Sjgolfer
Hello sjgolfer,

Congratulation for your interview date and hope you will do very well in your interview. I am a little busy with my aunt marriage that’s why I could not reply you in time. I am really very happy for you. Your case is not different your case is very normal and I believe you will defeat the immigration officer.

In some point may be the immigration officer ask you some question like--------

1. Why your sponsors want to withdraw the application? Explain it?
2. Why your marriage is genuine? Explain it?

You have to very well prepare for this question and the two question needs very well explanation.

You need to know about your wife----------

1. Your wife Canadian life

2. your wife Education, school, college .university name. Graduation year

3. Your wife job related all information

4. Your wife city information where she is currently live in or if she live other city previous

5. Your wife home address Canada, Bangladesh, her cell phone no,

6. Your wife travel history

7. Your wife Canadian relatives all information

8. Your wife monthly salary and yearly income

9. Your wife like about----movie, book,food,color,favorite TV show

10. Your wife current age and difference between you and your wife age

11. Why you marry her?

12. Before marriage every incidents which is related to your application

13. Your first contact to after marriage related all date which is important you need to remind it.

14. What your wife like and dislike about Canadian city?

15. Your child related all information

16. Your wife parents story and brother or sister related information

Cross check is very important and if they call your wife the visa office will cross check the question answer both of you. So be careful about all your answer.

All the best for your interview.

Farhana

Mrs.ImABule

Aug 29, 2016
Hi all. I and ImABule sadly just got interview letter 4days ago. I want to start preparing for everything. I know not much about what to prepare. Need advices and tips for what I need to prepare. Any help will be appreciated :)

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Mrs.ImABule said:
Hi all. I and ImABule sadly just got interview letter 4days ago. I want to start preparing for everything. I know not much about what to prepare. Need advices and tips for what I need to prepare. Any help will be appreciated :)
Hello Mrs.ImABule,

Take it easy. If you go through this thread you will be able to grasp valuable tips and lots of essential information. Some suggestions are:

1. You two should live together at least for a few months preferably in your country to show that there is a strong bonding. There will be a residency problem with CRA if your husband remains outside Canada over six months. You should check this point. Also CIC may not like the idea of remaining outside of Canada as sponsor for a long time!
2. Prepare for the interview in an organized manner. Gather all evidences with good explanation for all possible red flags.
3. Keep communicating with each other in traceable media and keep chat logs, screen shots...
4. Visit some places together and keep records of all receipts, hotel vouchers, tickets etc.
5. Keep strong presence in FaceBook on each other's page involving your family and friends including your step daughter.
6. Try TRV at least twice even if they refuse you just to show that you are really eager to reunite with your beloved husband who has sacrificed a lot so far only for you!
7. Keep practicing.....questions & answers.....have mock interviews......improve your answers by repeating.....improve your body language......answers must match with your husband.......

You have plenty of time to prepare. SVO has sufficient evidences in your file....So don't sweat on the small stuffs...keep busy with your regular life!

Good luck!

Hasan

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
Hasan9999 said:
Hello Mrs.ImABule,

Take it easy. If you go through this thread you will be able to grasp valuable tips and lots of essential information. Some suggestions are:

1. You two should live together at least for a few months preferably in your country to show that there is a strong bonding. There will be a residency problem with CRA if your husband remains outside Canada over six months. You should check this point. Also CIC may not like the idea of remaining outside of Canada as sponsor for a long time!
2. Prepare for the interview in an organized manner. Gather all evidences with good explanation for all possible red flags.
3. Keep communicating with each other in traceable media and keep chat logs, screen shots...
4. Visit some places together and keep records of all receipts, hotel vouchers, tickets etc.
5. Keep strong presence in FaceBook on each other's page involving your family and friends including your step daughter.
6. Try TRV at least twice even if they refuse you just to show that you are really eager to reunite with your beloved husband who has sacrificed a lot so far only for you!
7. Keep practicing.....questions & answers.....have mock interviews......improve your answers by repeating.....improve your body language......answers must match with your husband.......

You have plenty of time to prepare. SVO has sufficient evidences in your file....So don't sweat on the small stuffs...keep busy with your regular life!

Good luck!

Hasan
Hi Hasan

Thanks for responding to my wife :)

Not sure what you mean by 6 month residency requirement ?

I'm canadian born and raised. From my understand I can stay outside Canada through out the process but will be asked to show intent to settle in Canada when visa is issued.

Mrs.ImABule

Aug 29, 2016
Hasan9999 said:
Hello Mrs.ImABule,

Good luck!

Hasan
I'm not naturally very active on Facebook but I'll try.

Wouldn't it make it seems like I just want to come to Canada if I apply fi TRV with the situation?

Thanks for the reply :)

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
love(ao) said:
Hello love(ao),

I know you are worried about your interview result and it is also very painful to wait for this result. To me your interview went well and hopefully you get positive result very soon. Enjoy your time with your wife and keep busy yourself with your lovely wife. If you all the time thinks about your interview result it will be more frustration for you. Juwelsingh got his remedical after a long time. Hopefully the visa office gives you remedial by email.

Take care
Farhana