FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
jupiter16 said:
do u guyz have any idea how many days it ll tak to give a interview date after put in interview queue?
Hello Jupiter16,

Find out from your GCMS notes what concerns CIC about your application. You have to address all questions and concerns most effectively. Just be rest assured that if your relationship is genuine, if you really come up with solid relationship proofs and address those questions and concerns, you will be approved....no matter what!

The waiting time is typically one year plus.... But you never know you may have interview even before. Some applicants also got interview waiver by sending additional solid relationship proofs...so please stay focused and first find out why they put you in the interview queue? My GCMS note initially indicated that interview was waived but after one year they put me in the interview queue!

Good luck!

Hasan

jupiter16

May 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-16
AOR Received.
AOR 12-03-6, AOR2 30-03-16
File Transfer...
28-03-16
Med's Request
Remed request 12th nov,16
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
interview queued on 24-08-16, interview 8th dec,16
Passport Req..
01-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-17, passport back 19-02-17
LANDED..........
18-03-17
thnx Hassan, i really appreciate ur response. my husband is more than 10 yrs older than me, after marriage we didnt stay together for more than one month intotal, my husband lives in canada for more than 15 yrs. i think those r bothering fr officers. nywAY ILL COLLECT gcms NOTE FOR SURe.

thnx

love(ao)

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17th Nov 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
22nd Dec 2015
Med's Request
14-12-2016
Med's Done....
up front(23-03-2015) remed(17-12-2016)
Interview........
5th December 2016
Passport Req..
18-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2017
LANDED..........
16-05-2017
Dear,
Farhana apu, Hassan vai almost 5 weeks passed after my interview. No news from SVO. what can i do now :'( :'(

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
I have a question for you guys. If you're being sponsored in Canada, and have your interview in Canada, does the Immigration officer give you your permanent residency right there on the spot? You don't have to send passports or anything and then land?

I'm just asking as someone I know says they got the request to pay the RPRF last week, got the invitation for an interview 2 days ago, had the interview yesterday and were given their PR right there and then after only being asked 2 questions. Is this right? I'm sponsoring my mum and have just had to send passport photos to Ottawa and am waiting for the landing documents to be sent back so she can land.

Thanks!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
kiwi2016 said:
I have a question for you guys. If you're being sponsored in Canada, and have your interview in Canada, does the Immigration officer give you your permanent residency right there on the spot? You don't have to send passports or anything and then land?

I'm just asking as someone I know says they got the request to pay the RPRF last week, got the invitation for an interview 2 days ago, had the interview yesterday and were given their PR right there and then after only being asked 2 questions. Is this right? I'm sponsoring my mum and have just had to send passport photos to Ottawa and am waiting for the landing documents to be sent back so she can land.

Thanks!
From what I understand, countries requiring visa's are who has to send passports in. Also, it sounds like the interview to finalise the permanent residency.

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
profiler said:
From what I understand, countries requiring visa's are who has to send passports in. Also, it sounds like the interview to finalise the permanent residency.

Oh OK, so it's a little different for Spousal. We're visa exempt, but still have to send passport photos to Ottawa, we don't require a visa, and then they send us landing documents and mum still has to go to the boarder and land.
So for spousal they just do it in an interview, would be so much easier and quicker for us if they did that!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
kiwi2016 said:
Oh OK, so it's a little different for Spousal. We're visa exempt, but still have to send passport photos to Ottawa, we don't require a visa, and then they send us landing documents and mum still has to go to the boarder and land.
So for spousal they just do it in an interview, would be so much easier and quicker for us if they did that!
From my understanding (I am a citizen, so I have not personally been through the cloak-and-dagger ceremony) your photos are for a PR card.

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
kiwi2016 said:

Thanks!
This is a landing interview, which is completely different than an interview held when they doubt your relationship.

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
profiler said:
From my understanding (I am a citizen, so I have not personally been through the cloak-and-dagger ceremony) your photos are for a PR card.
That is correct.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
love(ao) said:
Dear,
Farhana apu, Hassan vai almost 5 weeks passed after my interview. No news from SVO. what can i do now :'( :'(
Wait couple days more...SVO is currently busy with huge numbers of summer applications. Hope you will get a response soon.

After six weeks you can apply for GCMS note to see what is going on. Sometimes background check takes longer period.

Good luck!

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
jupiter16 said:
thnx Hassan, i really appreciate ur response. my husband is more than 10 yrs older than me, after marriage we didnt stay together for more than one month intotal, my husband lives in canada for more than 15 yrs. i think those r bothering fr officers. nywAY ILL COLLECT gcms NOTE FOR SURe.

thnx
1. Explore the possibility of living together with your husband for a month or so and then send the proofs. Try to use all upcoming holidays to live together even if for a short duration. This is indeed a major issue now to save the application.

2. You can try for TRV. Even if refused, that will go in your favour.

3. Send them ample proofs of ongoing communication with your husband.

4. Go with your husband to a third country for holidays if you can afford and send them photos, hotel receipts, airline ticket etc.

5. The responsibility is more on the part of your husband to show strong bonding with you as his spouse. He should take it very seriously. Age difference is somewhat okey as in this part of the World it is not really unusual.

Good luck!

Hasan

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
Hasan9999 said:
1. Explore the possibility of living together with your husband for a month or so and then send the proofs. Try to use all upcoming holidays to live together even if for a short duration. This is indeed a major issue now to save the application.

2. You can try for TRV. Even if refused, that will go in your favour.

3. Send them ample proofs of ongoing communication with your husband.

4. Go with your husband to a third country for holidays if you can afford and send them photos, hotel receipts, airline ticket etc.

5. The responsibility is more on the part of your husband to show strong bonding with you as his spouse. He should take it very seriously. Age difference is somewhat okey as in this part of the World it is not really unusual.

Good luck!

Hasan
Very good advice.

If called to an interview I will apply for a leave of absence from my job to live with my wife in Indonesia

We applied for TRV before sponsorship

We have sent them additional proofs twice

We went on holiday and while it was in country (Bali) it was on a different island and we sent all proofs (boarding passes, hotel, photos, tourist activities etc)

I do however, believe it is more the onus of the PA to show genuine relationship than the sponsor.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
ImABule said:
Very good advice.

If called to an interview I will apply for a leave of absence from my job to live with my wife in Indonesia

We applied for TRV before sponsorship

We have sent them additional proofs twice

We went on holiday and while it was in country (Bali) it was on a different island and we sent all proofs (boarding passes, hotel, photos, tourist activities etc)

I do however, believe it is more the onus of the PA to show genuine relationship than the sponsor.
Hello ImABule,

It is apparent that you have done a very good job with your application. Hope they will accord you early approval.

Hasan

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
Hasan9999 said:
Hello ImABule,

It is apparent that you have done a very good job with your application. Hope they will accord you early approval.

Hasan
Thanks man

jupiter16

May 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-16
AOR Received.
AOR 12-03-6, AOR2 30-03-16
File Transfer...
28-03-16
Med's Request
Remed request 12th nov,16
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
interview queued on 24-08-16, interview 8th dec,16
Passport Req..
01-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-17, passport back 19-02-17
LANDED..........
18-03-17
Dear Hassan vaia, i have a query plz.
my husband and i didnt send ny ongoing relationship proof. we went fr our honeymoon usa ,after our marriage , but didnt send ny documents further and he visited me on March we didnt send nything, can i send now?

i asked my husband to send them but he said immigration office ll notify me if i they need further proof.

and recent they sent me in interview list email, nd they mentiond on email they r nt gonna recieve ny further docs from us .
now can i send additionals after this?
LOVE ao has sent i think .

Imabule Hassan is right, when u r submitting all docs its has to be careful from the sponsor' s side.