+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

Danish1371

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
FAM
Can u say where I can get this Web form, I will try sending off one too, BTW you can ask questions as to why your file has been transferred??
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

Bottom right corner there is a link there that says Webform. I think you can ask anything you want, whether they answer all the questions is a different story. They take their time answering as with most CIC processes :p

Danish1371

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
FAM
I usually post on the 2018 inland thread, but because my application was received in December of 2017, I wanted to update here as well.

Here's my timeline and In depth of what my account and notes are saying. The BOLD represents what has recently changed.

December 13th 2017 - App Received.
AOR - January 22 2018
PCC Request - Jan 26th 2018
PCC Uploaded - Feb 13th 2018
Background check running - June 12th 2018 to present
Med and Schedule A request - June 12th 2018
Med Passed, Schedule A accepted - July 31st 2018
Eligibility Passed Letter - October 16th 2018
AIP: October 18th 2018
DM: October 18th 2018
Interview Email Received: October 19th 2018

MyCIC

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

ECAS/Online services:

Decision Made <-- clicked into Decision Made, and it says:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 13, 2017.
  2. We started processing your application on October 15, 2018.
  3. We sent you correspondence on January 26, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent you correspondence on June 12, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on June 12, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. We sent you correspondence on June 15, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  7. Medical results have been received.

I hope this helps anyone out there in the future. I got the heads up via email on October 19th that I should be expecting in the mail my interview time and date in London. Hope it comes fast! I'm ready to land!

My email simply said:

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in London IRCC will contact you to
arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.

IMPORTANT: You and your family members, if any, will be required to present original
identification document(s) to the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office at your
appointment. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be
made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the
confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or
identity documents.

I think it's just a heads up that a landing interview appointment is coming, but I'm not sure since this is all new to me like it is to everyone else here.

Congratulations ! glad the process is near completion :)

itsme123

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Hey guys

I have a quick ques. As my husband landed Oct 24 and got his COPR. We wanted to get a refund for his OWP which has not been issued yet. As the fee was paid online, I tried refund using my account but it says refund request cant be processed because one of the offices is processing his application. I dont get it . Anyway I can request the refund anyone know of????

crystarclear

Star Member
Oct 2, 2017
Alberta
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-12-2017
Doc's Request.
26-01-2018
AOR Received.
24-01-2018
LANDED..........
06-11-2018
Dec 8 applicant. Landing letter received from Edmonton office after 3 weeks of waiting. Scheduled on November 6 :)

crystarclear

Star Member
Oct 2, 2017
Alberta
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-12-2017
Doc's Request.
26-01-2018
AOR Received.
24-01-2018
LANDED..........
06-11-2018
@iamvenus hi, received my landing letter from edmonton today. Just thought you should know to give you a heads up when to expect yours!

Reactions: iamvenus

crystarclear

Star Member
Oct 2, 2017
Alberta
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-12-2017
Doc's Request.
26-01-2018
AOR Received.
24-01-2018
LANDED..........
06-11-2018
Yaaasss! When are you finally landing? So happy (and excited) for you!
On nov 6! :) thank you! Hope you get yours soon! And just tag me so i can congratulate you too!

Leogirl22

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
App. Filed.......
Nov22, 2017
Doc's Request.
Jan 11, 2017
Med's Done....
May 2018
Hello everyone. Our spouse sponsorship application was received on 22 Nov, the last update was in May. We called CIC and they said it’s still in the security check. Do you know how long this takes?
Thanks