+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018
That makes so much sense! Thank you for that reply, answers my question precisely. I indeed hope that my medicals is the last piece of the puzzle, if I may call it that lolll. But they won't call me to Vancouver to hand me my PR when the time comes will they? that will be one expensive trip for 4 questions lol
I would also like to know the answer to this question, mine was transfer to Vancouver from Mississauga. I live in Edmonton. Hopefully we don't have to travel

Kozyrytka

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
Ontario
App. Filed.......
26-06-2017
Doc's Request.
27-07-2017
AOR Received.
25-07-2017

Vonneta

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
Some one can i ask? Our application is almost 1year this coming july 25 after our medical immig request the bcertificate of the kids april 23 start of the processing of pr and then no more update since then ..how long can i wait

Vonneta

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
Some one can i ask? Our application is almost 1year this coming july 25 after our medical immig request the bcertificate of the kids april 23 start of the processing of pr and then no more update since then ..how long can i wait

Kozyrytka

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
Ontario
App. Filed.......
26-06-2017
Doc's Request.
27-07-2017
AOR Received.
25-07-2017
Wait till the last date. I got an email with a landing interview date a few days before my application hit 1 year mark. Unfortunately it's a waiting game. Keep it in mind that there is still March applicants who are waiting for their application to be completed.

I think if your application takes longer than 1 year you can contact IRCC about it via email or phone and ask about your application.

Good luck :)

keihuynh

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
Wait till the last date. I got an email with a landing interview date a few days before my application hit 1 year mark. Unfortunately it's a waiting game. Keep it in mind that there is still March applicants who are waiting for their application to be completed.

I think if your application takes longer than 1 year you can contact IRCC about it via email or phone and ask about your application.

Good luck :)
Do you remember how many days you waited since ECAS changed to DM until the date you got the invitation letter for the interview?

Reactions: david_gat88