+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

truocloh

Apr 24, 2018
Received DM and PPR this morning!! After I send the copy of my passport, how long before I have COPR and can go flagpole? I'm a British Citizen so visa exempt :D

gabrielasqs

Sep 26, 2017
Received DM and PPR this morning!! After I send the copy of my passport, how long before I have COPR and can go flagpole? I'm a British Citizen so visa exempt :D
You're Outland,here we all inland and the process is different..we won't know exactly how to help you. sorry :(

sapporo

May 27, 2018
Hello everyone here is my timeline

Application Received : July-17-2017
File number Issued : August-24-2017
Medical and Criminal
Record Request : March-23-2018
Medical and Criminal
Done on : March-24-2018
SA and AIP : June-06-2018
DM on both sides. : June-07-2018
Anybody know
After DM is landing right ?? and how long takes after DM to get Landing Interview
I got DM on both side at June 1st, still nothing updated....
I am curious about what comes next and when will it come as well.

Angel1029

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
When a foreign national submits an application for Canadian permanent residency in the prescribed manner, but a Canadian immigration officer suspects the candidate is medically inadmissible to Canada, the immigration officer will issue a Procedural Fairness letter to the applicant. The purpose of a Procedural Fairness Letter is to provide the applicant an opportunity to respond to an allegation of medical inadmissibility.

Unfortunately for some, a variety of commonplace conditions, and developmental afflictions, can lead to the issuance of a Procedural Fairness Letter for a finding of medical inadmissibility. Conditions such as depression, or even a slight learning disability can possibly be considered an excessive demand on Canada’s system. Sometimes these borderline conditions come down to the discretion of the assessing Canadian immigration officer. Which is why it is so important to have a well-researched and informed response to a Procedural Fairness Letter.

Our Canadian immigration law firm regularly encounters individuals who are simply unaware of their legal options or the ramifications of a medical inadmissibility allegation. If you are concerned about the possibility of receiving a Procedural Fairness Letter due to medical inadmissibility to Canada, contact First Immigration Law Firm.
it not about medical since my medical it say i already passed. its coz of i wrongly enter the wrong date just the year of the common law start..

jeet07

Jan 10, 2018
Hey guys can u share the link where a person can apply for gcms notes ?

I recently done medical but me and my husband still worried because we are dealing with Cbsa and m out of status . I can’t be relaxed until I get AIP . Thanks

Kozyrytka

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
Ontario
App. Filed.......
26-06-2017
Doc's Request.
27-07-2017
AOR Received.
25-07-2017
Hello Guys,

I'm not sure what's happening with my ETA. I come from a visa except country. I've always used ETA to visit Canada. I'm a June 26th, 2017 PR applicant. I received my OWP in September last year and I also received a new ETA - my previous ETA was canceled, it shows as canceled in the system. I got a following email after received OWP decision:

Dear client,

In accordance with your Work Permit, you have been approved an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). You are now authorized to travel to Canada by air.

When you travel to Canada, you will need to bring the passport you used to apply for your Work Permit, as the eTA is electronically linked to it. Should you obtain a new passport, you will need to apply for a new eTA by visiting the following sitehttp://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/eta.asp.

I got a new ETA and expiration date in the email above. However, I got a feeling it would be good to check the status of the ETA that I received along with my OWP. I typed all the information and no match can be found. I got scared because my flight is tomorrow! I immediately applied for a new ETA, stating that I do have an OWP etc etc. Paid.. again and got an email that my new ETA that I just applied for is approved. I typed it in the system and it finally shows that my passport has a valid ETA. Not sure how it's gonna work. Did anybody else experience such a thing?

As a PR applicant, I haven't heard anything about my application. The decision hasn't been made and I haven't received any news since my Medical Request.

I'll appreciate any advice/comments. Thanks!

Amsadek4u

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Doc's Request.
15-07-2017
AOR Received.
13-07-2017
it not about medical since my medical it say i already passed. its coz of i wrongly enter the wrong date just the year of the common law start..
Ohhhhh! That. Did they transfer your application for further assessment before issuing the procedural fairness? I think if they have issues with your eligibility for inland application, they would rather call for clarification or request additional information. And if they can’t get through with the clarification, they will request for an interview.