App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
23/11/2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
The sponsor's birth certificate is not required, the sponsor is not required to provide a PCC or fill out the Schedule A or fill out the Family form or anything. The sponsor is already a permanent resident or Canadian Citizen. The only time you need to provide their birth certificate is if you're using it as an identity document for the sponsor i.e from the section where you choose one from passport, birth certificate, citizenship card etc.
When they say provide for all family members (if applicable), the if applicable means if your spouse, children or their children are also part of the application process for PR. That line is normally for other forms of PR apps like Express Entry, Federal Skilled worker etc where you spouse is coming with you from your country. In the case of spouse sponsorship, your spouse it the one sponsoring you so you don't need that stuff.
Thank you. So just to confirm you didn't submit your sponsor's birth certificate and your application wasnt returned

novitakrnawn

Dec 2, 2016
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
App. Filed.......
14-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
04-JAN-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
LANDED..........
27-JUL-2017
Hi guys just wanted to share my timeline..
App received - 14 Dec 2016
AOR - 4 Jan 2017
no SA
no AIP
nothing for 6.5 months
DM plus landing interview letter by post - 26 Jun 2017

I was surprised i got it so early because i feel there's nothing special about my application so everything is possible! So keep praying and good luck to everyone!

prav8388

Star Member
Oct 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 23, 2013
AOR Received.
July 23, 2013
File Transfer...
In process since Oct 09, 2013
Med's Request
July 25, 2013
Med's Done....
July 30,2013
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
February 17th, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
February 25th, 2014
LANDED..........
In Canada
AOR - 4 Jan 2017
no SA
no AIP
nothing for 6.5 months

I was surprised i got it so early because i feel there's nothing special about my application so everything is possible! So keep praying and good luck to everyone!
Congrats!!! Why is this interview, after the decision is made?

Ylajali

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
App. Filed.......
2017-04-11
AOR Received.
2017-05-04
Med's Request
2017-11-15
AOR - 4 Jan 2017
no SA
no AIP
nothing for 6.5 months

Can you tell us if you provided your medical upfront or later in the process?

honeymelon

Jul 8, 2015
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
05-06-2017
Thank you for the well wishes! I was able to link successfully on the first try, without a doubt because of the tips in here. So thanks to all who have contributed, and I'm happy to be in touch with people who are on this same journey. Fingers crossed that it's smooth sailing from here!
Hi I'm June 5th applicant!! This is exciting news for you!!! Since we applied so close together, if you ever want to stay in touch you can message me anytime

Goldikeji

Star Member
May 12, 2017
You have been extremely helpful to me. Thank you very much. Am grateful
Hi, I dinatlimked my account and immediately I saw messages on what I need to get. Police clearance and schedule A form. My question is do I fill a schedule A form for my family even if they aren't accompanyimg me? Am already in Canada. My family aren't coming here though. I have all police clearance ready. Just the schedule A forms that's confusing now

Goldikeji

Star Member
May 12, 2017
no worries. it's completely understandable. but just so you know, you don't need to freak out because it just kinda makes a chain reaction. you freak out, i freak out then everybody freaks out. :eek: there's a lot of help here. on your spare time, read this thread so you can pick up tips and be able to help somebody else out. you will likely find the answers to your questions here. most probably you are worrying about nothing or the small stuff. deep breaths. woooooosaaaa :D
Hi, I finally linked my account and immediately I saw messages on what I need to get. Police clearance and schedule A form. My question is do I fill a schedule A form for my family even if they aren't accompanyimg me? Am already in Canada. My family aren't coming here though. I have all police clearance ready. Just the schedule A forms that's confusing now

Please help.
Thanks

shazahsan

May 17, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Hi, I finally linked my account and immediately I saw messages on what I need to get. Police clearance and schedule A form. My question is do I fill a schedule A form for my family even if they aren't accompanyimg me? Am already in Canada. My family aren't coming here though. I have all police clearance ready. Just the schedule A forms that's confusing now

Please help.
Thanks
Schedule A only has to be filled in by yourself and your family members. IRCC calls 'family members' your spouse (if appilcable), your children and their children. Parents, grandparents and siblings do NOT count as 'family members' for IRCC.
And since your spouse is the one sponsoring you, they don't have to fill it out.
Therefore, only you need to fill our Schedule A and only you need PCCs UNLESS you have children or grandchildren, in which case they will need to fill it out too.

Goldikeji

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Schedule A only has to be filled in by yourself and your family members. IRCC calls 'family members' your spouse (if appilcable), your children and their children. Parents, grandparents and siblings do NOT count as 'family members' for IRCC.
And since your spouse is the one sponsoring you, they don't have to fill it out.
Therefore, only you need to fill our Schedule A and only you need PCCs UNLESS you have children or grandchildren, in which case they will need to fill it out too.
Thanks a lot
I have to get PCC from my country Nigeria as I went there to visit family in 2014 and also get one from Whitehorse Canada where I reside now. Do I need fingerprint from RCMP here?

yetesfan@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2017
Hey guys, I'm sharing my timeline.

Application received: March 14, 2017
AOR: Mar 23,2017
PC request and Schedule A: March 30, 2017
Medical request: April 11, 2017

I haven't heard any new updates since I submitted my medical exam. So, how long will it take to hear for the next step? Does anyone know it? Thank you very much.
Hi, my application received on March 28, 2017. It says your action is required but no detailed message.

Raffowl92

Nov 29, 2016
BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
21-03-2017
Doc's Request.
04-04-2017
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
Med's Request
06-06-2017
Are people still having problems with messages not showing up in the online account?

And what is the current delay on processing documents submitted by webform? I submitted Schedule A and PCC over a month ago and no update, the deadline to submit them has passed now too, but they were in several weeks before the deadline.

Reactions: Emily89

HInland

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
Passport Req..
20-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
LANDED..........
13-10-2016
Hi, my application received on March 28, 2017. It says your action is required but no detailed message.
You should call CIC, they are probably requesting SchA and PCC.

Are people still having problems with messages not showing up in the online account?

And what is the current delay on processing documents submitted by webform? I submitted Schedule A and PCC over a month ago and no update, the deadline to submit them has passed now too, but they were in several weeks before the deadline.
Yes, people still and will have this problem forever. I have submitted my docs 10 days ago without any response or update. I will call them Tomorrow.