IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hi guys, I'm a 2017 inland applicant but I'm a silent follower of this thread. I received a decision made letter today. my questio is I paid my work permit and RPRF together with the application. When they processed my work permit they deducted 255.00 from my rprf stating that payments were not provided and I will received a refund from the remaining rprf payment. I sent an inquiry with the attached work permit payment. They replied to my inquiry stating that they forwarded it to responsible office. Will i get a notice of refund? Do I have to pay another 490.00? I kept all my receipts with me. Please help.I'm confuse. Tnx.
Yes they will advise that they have issued a refund. I would pay the RPRF again, then wait for the refund. To avoid delay...

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
From FLORIDA IN Ontario Ca
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
Had my Interview Yesterday and I heard those long awaited words "WELCOME TO CANDA"....
I am done woohoooo
This took us just over 1 year and 2 months,, 395 total Days.... Interview process as long as you follow the directions on your letter is a Breeze.. Its very important the read your whole letter and bring what they want !!!
GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL..., Have Patience, and follow there request to the Tee.

Don't forget we have the best advisor in Canada on this blog,,, Mr Profiler,, what a guy he is and knows his stuff,,,
THANKS Profiler for everything ..

So I did this to help out anyone going for their Interview.. Hope it helps

Immigration Interview at IRCC-Etobicoke office in, Ontario. Canada

Off the hwy 427 take the Dundas Exit go towards Immigration Offices…If your early and want food or coffee .. take my advice.. DO NOT STOP IN THE MCDONALDS ON YOUR RIGHT…This is the nastiest McDonalds I’ve ever seen, YOU Just have no idea how bad this place is, SO if you want a coffee go past the IRCC Offices and Tim Horton’s is on the left and very clean…
So that was just a bit of information for you in advance

Just to let you know,, they have one sign outside on a wall saying anything about Immigration,, There are no signs helping you in locating where you are going.

IRCC Canada IMMIGRATION is on the Far right corner of Dundas and Just past the red light at Poplar Ave,, Popeye’s Chicken will be on the left corner.

You have two entrances to choose from. And both go to the same garage, The only thing letting you know your at the correct spot, there is a RED Sign with a P for parking on it…. There is an entrance on your right to the underground garage off Dundas just past Poplar Ave. Or turn Right on Poplar and enter on the Parking Garage on the left, Both go into the same Parking Garage.. WARNING,,, PARKING IS VERY EXPENSIVE $3.00 per half hour with a $12.00 minimum fee,, Second WARNING.. You pay at a machine by the IRCC office,, it only Takes Cash or a CREDIT- VISA or Master Card ,, IT WILL NOT TAKE ANY DEBT CARDS…

After Parking, Take the garage elevator to the Ground Floor (G) .. Suite 100 is to your right,, They have a very small sign on the door Telling you it is suite 100 Canada Immigration.. AT 8 AM they open the doors and you will go to there sign in desk where you get a NUMBER ****. MAKE SURE YOU BRING THE LETTER YOU GOT FROM IRCC WITH YOUR APPOINTMENT TIME ON IT****.. I was amazed at how many did not bring this and it delayed there check in… then you wait and wait.. Until they start calling numbers, which didn’t happen until around 8:45.. our appointment was 8:30 we left there at 10:26 am….

Just a note

Make sure you bring Proof of where YOU BOTH are Living TOGETHER ,,This has to have Both the Applicants name and the Sponsors name on it and both signatures, It has to be the original ,, no copies allowed

WE CAME READY AND HAD EVERY POSSIBLE DOCUMENT THAT THEY MAY ASK FOR,, DO THAT SAME THING,, I saw several couple and groups of families sent away because of not following there directions on there letter from IRCC

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Had my Interview Yesterday and I heard those long awaited words "WELCOME TO CANDA"....
I am done woohoooo
This took us just over 1 year and 2 months,, 395 total Days.... Interview process as long as you follow the directions on your letter is a Breeze.. Its very important the read your whole letter and bring what they want !!!

Don't forget we have the best advisor in Canada on this blog,,, Mr Profiler,, what a guy he is and knows his stuff,,,

Off the hwy 427 take the Dundas Exit go towards Immigration Offices…If your early and want food or coffee .. take my advice.. DO NOT STOP IN THE MCDONALDS ON YOUR RIGHT…This is the nastiest McDonalds I’ve ever seen, YOU Just have no idea how bad this place is, SO if you want a coffee go past the IRCC Offices and Tim Horton’s is on the left and very clean…

Just to let you know,, they have one sign outside on a wall saying anything about Immigration,, There are no signs helping you in locating where you are going.

IRCC Canada IMMIGRATION is on the Far right corner of Dundas and Just past the red light at Poplar Ave,, Popeye’s Chicken will be on the left corner.

You have two entrances to choose from. And both go to the same garage, The only thing letting you know your at the correct spot, there is a RED Sign with a P for parking on it…. There is an entrance on your right to the underground garage off Dundas just past Poplar Ave. Or turn Right on Poplar and enter on the Parking Garage on the left, Both go into the same Parking Garage.. WARNING,,, PARKING IS VERY EXPENSIVE $3.00 per half hour with a $12.00 minimum fee,, Second WARNING.. You pay at a machine by the IRCC office,, it only Takes Cash or a CREDIT- VISA or Master Card ,, IT WILL NOT TAKE ANY DEBT CARDS…

After Parking, Take the garage elevator to the Ground Floor (G) .. Suite 100 is to your right,, They have a very small sign on the door Telling you it is suite 100 Canada Immigration.. AT 8 AM they open the doors and you will go to there sign in desk where you get a NUMBER ****. MAKE SURE YOU BRING THE LETTER YOU GOT FROM IRCC WITH YOUR APPOINTMENT TIME ON IT****.. I was amazed at how many did not bring this and it delayed there check in… then you wait and wait.. Until they start calling numbers, which didn’t happen until around 8:45.. our appointment was 8:30 we left there at 10:26 am….

Just a note

Make sure you bring Proof of where YOU BOTH are Living TOGETHER ,,This has to have Both the Applicants name and the Sponsors name on it and both signatures, It has to be the original ,, no copies allowed

WE CAME READY AND HAD EVERY POSSIBLE DOCUMENT THAT THEY MAY ASK FOR,, DO THAT SAME THING,, I saw several couple and groups of families sent away because of not following there directions on there letter from IRCC
Congratulations!

Reactions: WOLFHAWK

helix

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
App. Filed.......
Inland Sponsorship - Dec 2, 2016
Med's Request
November 2017
I will.
I have got another question. If on ESCAS it shows In progress/In progress, that would mean that the sponsor got approved, doesn't it?
I have the same update on ECAS. The applicant side turned In Progress on April 25th. (Dec 2, 2016 applicant).

I was able to reach the call centre, the person said that it is just one of the many processing steps, there hasn't been a decision on either side yet.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I am done woohoooo

Just a note

Sweet...congrats!

VIRGIEWOOLF

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
28/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/1/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Successful
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Valid Passport pages Requested 07/11/2017
LANDED..........
15-12-2017
I am done woohoooo

Just a note

Congratulations!!!!!!

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015