AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
neither side has DM. I didn't get any communication before. So yeah, probably an interview. Which is worst case scenario, since I can't get my work permit yet due to the fact I was just barely out of status when I applied for PR. This sucks.
Not necessarily a bad thing to have the interview if this is what it is. The interview invitation letter will tell you if there are any supplemental documents to bring, but genuine couples should not fear this interview. It's certainly no fun and questions will be very personal, but genuine couple will be able to answer these questions.
Now, why did I say that's it's not necessarily a bad thing? Because they will make a decision on the eligibility to apply in that class very soon after the interview. So SA and AIP should follow soon after.

mmusial15

Oct 18, 2016
Alberta, Canada
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Doc's Request.
17-10-2016
AOR Received.
25-07-2016
Med's Request
06-21-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
I wrote a letter to the MP. I also called IRCC again for a status update. I was advised all documents were accepted and complete. medical checks have been successful. It has been queued for review. The representative advised me that process could take up to four more months. She advised me that minors don't need a student visa to attend school, but that a status did need to be kept in order to stay here. I am so confused. I thought the DM process what the shortest part.

nnnah

Jun 21, 2017
By my math that's the start of month 4 and some have actually landed...

7 last week reported landing interviews for last week and this. All from the june document request batch.
I am waiting for my landing interview as it was approved august 4. It has being 5 weeks. I am worried. I have called the call center they have put a rush. how long did you wait for us

nnnah

Jun 21, 2017
Not necessarily a bad thing to have the interview if this is what it is. The interview invitation letter will tell you if there are any supplemental documents to bring, but genuine couples should not fear this interview. It's certainly no fun and questions will be very personal, but genuine couple will be able to answer these questions.
Now, why did I say that's it's not necessarily a bad thing? Because they will make a decision on the eligibility to apply in that class very soon after the interview. So SA and AIP should follow soon after.
i am waiting for my landing interview.Decision made on August 4, called call center they put a note to immigration. It is for winnipeg. I am so worried. What did you do and how long did you wait

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
i am waiting for my landing interview.Decision made on August 4, called call center they put a note to immigration. It is for winnipeg. I am so worried. What did you do and how long did you wait
I don't know about Winnipeg timeline, but for us it took 8.5 weeks after DM to get the landing invitation. However, Montreal is a very busy office. Don't worry, it's coming! Give it a week more and if you don't get news, have the sponsor contact the local MP. How is the situation now in Manitoba regarding the asylum seekers crossing illegally the border? That might get your office busy.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hi all, was wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I got an update on my application saying it was transferred to a Canada Immigration Center in my city. Is this a good thing?
Do you have AIP?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hi, this means that your case requires further investigation. Normally, when officers are uncertain about your relationship and cannot determine that you are in a genuine relationship or they suspect something that requires interviews with you and your spouse (sponsor), they will refer this to the local immigration center. Now the how fast you get your application processed depends on local immigration workload and how satisfied they will become after their assessment. Wish you all the best!!! This is very common. So don't be scared. If your relationship is genuine and have nothing to hide, then don't panic at all.
Relationship interviews aren't that common.

Also, if AIP has passed, then it can be QA and not relation interview. It can also be regarding dependents.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I don't know about Winnipeg timeline, but for us it took 8.5 weeks after DM to get the landing invitation. However, Montreal is a very busy office. Don't worry, it's coming! Give it a week more and if you don't get news, have the sponsor contact the local MP. How is the situation now in Manitoba regarding the asylum seekers crossing illegally the border? That might get your office busy.
Last I heard, Winterpeg is about 1-3 wks

Reactions: sylvain1

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I wrote a letter to the MP. I also called IRCC again for a status update. I was advised all documents were accepted and complete. medical checks have been successful. It has been queued for review. The representative advised me that process could take up to four more months. She advised me that minors don't need a student visa to attend school, but that a status did need to be kept in order to stay here. I am so confused. I thought the DM process what the shortest part.
Call. No letters. Those are low priority.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I am waiting for my landing interview as it was approved august 4. It has being 5 weeks. I am worried. I have called the call center they have put a rush. how long did you wait for us
Upto 8 wks

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Sorry for binge-posting.

We were in Toronto, so the missus could buy her very first car...

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Sorry for binge-posting.

We were in Toronto, so the missus could buy her very first car...
Hey congratulations to Mrs Profiler for the new car!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hey congratulations to Mrs Profiler for the new car!
I'll pass it along. Turns out, there is more volume in Toronto for assets for sale -- so the prices for cars is driven down.

nnnah

Jun 21, 2017
My mp contacted them last week. I will call him tomorrow if he got news why. Yeah i dont know whats going on with the assylum. Call center thought they might be backlogged