+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2016 timeline and updates

Fatih123

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
???????????????????????? I guess some agents dont know what they are talking about.. call them as ask again!

Another little depressing news for 2016 applicant.. there are dozen of applicant landed in during July 2017 to now from March 2017 applicant...

lol.....
Really I'm confused and scary

Reactions: rizaki

father of the year

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Visa Office......
montreal
App. Filed.......
29-01-2016
AOR Received.
23-03-2016
Med's Request
13-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
07-09-2017
Passport Req..
13-03-2017

rizaki

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
???????????????????????? I guess some agents dont know what they are talking about.. call them as ask again!

Another little depressing news for 2016 applicant.. there are dozen of applicant landed in during July 2017 to now from March 2017 applicant...

lol.....
that is really depressing to hear, is it really true? excuses are excuses, but it seems some are being rushed through that jumped the queue, while many of us from a long time ago maybe just got dumped in a pile on someone's desk and are getting ignored :(

kimjae11

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
that is really depressing to hear, is it really true? excuses are excuses, but it seems some are being rushed through that jumped the queue, while many of us from a long time ago maybe just got dumped in a pile on someone's desk and are getting ignored :(
Yea it is true... I just checked their spreadsheet.... Did you get AIP and waiting for DM on applicant side like me...?

Reactions: Mimit34 and rizaki

rizaki

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
Yea it is true... I just checked their spreadsheet.... Did you get AIP and waiting for DM on applicant side like me...?
yes exactly, and since then everything seems to have ground to a halt. Did they take the agents that were working on our months and reassign them to illegal border jumper processing duty or something?? Don't understand how it can even be possible for those 2017 applicants to have processed that fast unless they were cutting corners that they didn't cut with a lot of the 2016 applicants that are still waiting.

kimjae11

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
yes exactly, and since then everything seems to have ground to a halt. Did they take the agents that were working on our months and reassign them to illegal border jumper processing duty or something?? Don't understand how it can even be possible for those 2017 applicants to have processed that fast unless they were cutting corners that they didn't cut with a lot of the 2016 applicants that are still waiting.
If you look at 2016 inland spreadsheet, there are a lot of December applicants who landed already. It looks like April-May and July-Aug and November applicants are still being processed.... lol when you call CIC, they say they are working on applicant who submitted before AUG 25 2016.... how is that even possible...??

I have come to point where I just want to know if they even have a operational manual............

Futurism

Sep 15, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
AOR Received.
02-09-2016
Med's Request
22-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-07-2017
LANDED..........
25-07-2017
Dear approved Permanent Residents of Canada,

If you think there has been less excitement in life after your PR is approved, you can actually link your PR Card application to MyCIC to continue where you left off! Lol ;)

rizaki

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
hahahaha thats good one, yet there is slight difference...

For PR card, it is an excitement.

For DM, it is a desperation!!!
exactly, until we have full landing, there is still an uncertainty in the backs of our minds, what if the process fails and they tell us "no", and we have to quit our jobs and move to a far away country where we might not be able to earn a living, leaving our home country of Canada just to stay with our spouse. Our lives being completely ruined is still a possibility in the back of our minds until we have the PR approval. This is as close to life or death as possible in importance. The long delay doesn't help one's life situation either, being in limbo waiting to be able to apply for more school or just feeling confident in the future.

26 months is too long to torture applicants for. As a Canadian citizen I think we deserve better in being able to get the legal permanent residence process finished for our spouses in a more humane and timely fashion.

kimjae11

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
exactly, until we have full landing, there is still an uncertainty in the backs of our minds, what if the process fails and they tell us "no", and we have to quit our jobs and move to a far away country where we might not be able to earn a living, leaving our home country of Canada just to stay with our spouse. Our lives being completely ruined is still a possibility in the back of our minds until we have the PR approval. This is as close to life or death as possible in importance. The long delay doesn't help one's life situation either, being in limbo waiting to be able to apply for more school or just feeling confident in the future.

26 months is too long to torture applicants for. As a Canadian citizen I think we deserve better in being able to get the legal permanent residence process finished for our spouses in a more humane and timely fashion.
Im a foreign worker here so I got no saying about "We, home of Canada" stuff. But, check how US gives sponsorship greencard... within couple months............................................................ I totally agree. Your country has to do something about this ridiculous processing time

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
So still I didn't get answers am I 12 months or 26 months friends
Thank you
Nobody's on a 26 months, whatever the call center agent say. Most will be processed in 12 months, about 20 percent of applications will take longer. But nobody is on a 26 months normal timeline.

I know it's easier said than done, but keep enjoying your everyday life and don't let the process bother you. Just hang on, it will come.

Fatih123

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
Nobody's on a 26 months, whatever the call center agent say. Most will be processed in 12 months, about 20 percent of applications will take longer. But nobody is on a 26 months normal timeline.

I know it's easier said than done, but keep enjoying your everyday life and don't let the process bother you. Just hang on, it will come.
Thank you very much for nice responding sylvan1

Reactions: sylvain1

egee00

Oct 20, 2012
App. Filed.......
17-07-2017
Did you live in victoria state before in australia? If so, you can email vicroad so they can email you the traffic history with info they need from you , i used to live there and you can find info how to get it from cic website
Queensland. I called them and there's no way I could do it online since I never had a license. No other ID as well. Thank you so much

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Your security check started April 17??? I am Aug 16 applicant, and my security check started July 17 lol....

I really came to believe that there is no set of process standard ...
The thing about security is that the Trumpugees are causing more load than normal on many systems. It's causing delays in security checks.

Reactions: sylvain1