IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Regarding #2 i submit - marriage certificate, -picture of us(#25) just difft type excluding wedding pic since we planned our wedding back home when i get my pr and able to travel.,id,her pr card and employment letter photo copy, joint bank acct, income tax paper to show we have same adress and medical insurance letter for both of us.
Medical exam and police certificate for myself.
Note: cic ddt request me any additional supportive doc. So far...just tring my best.

Divorce certificate since I had been married.

My Ecas says
Sponsorship appln status In Progress and the link:
  1. We received your application to sponsor XXX on October 4, 2016.
  2. We started processing your application on November 3, 2016 Note:- So far i didnt get any SA/AIP Thanks Again.
You only submitted in October 2016, so you are still well under the timeframe. They are working on Summer 2016 now. If they do ask you for more proofs, have a look in the signature I have. There is a list of items that they accept for proofs (keep in mind, you can deviate from the list, but try to make sure that the items you are including have the same type of proof you are trying to establish).

Tyara

Star Member
Feb 24, 2012
Calgary
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
21-04-2016
Med's Request
30-05-2017
Med's Done....
02-06-2017. Med's passed 13-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
DM 17-06-2017
LANDED..........
29-06-2017
It was ok... I have too many questions, and want the rest of the episodes to binge...
It was exciting! Cant wait for new episodes....Why is Khaleesi always in the last 5 minutes of the show? I'm always curious what she is up to lol. Yes, too many questions....

Reactions: LadyEnnui

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
It was exciting! Cant wait for new episodes....Why is Khaleesi always in the last 5 minutes of the show? I'm always curious what she is up to lol. Yes, too many questions....
But, like, Aria Stark liquidating (virtually) all of Winterfell. And Jon Snow needing Dragonglass.... like... I NEED THE REST OF THE SEASON NOW PLS.

I think she is in the last 5 mins because her character has developed, and, she is now poised to do damage from where she is at now. Jon Snow (knows nothing) isn't. Cersi is surrounded on all sides. So, I think that you only need a couple minutes of updates from her camp :).

Also, sad panda... they have said they will only have 6 episodes in Season 8...

Reactions: LadyEnnui and Tyara

RV23

Nov 6, 2014
BC
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
May 10 2016
Doc's Request.
Aug 10 2016
AOR Received.
June 7 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront , passed
Med's Request
May 4 2016
Med's Done....
May 6 2016
Hi,

So we have our landing appointment tomorrow.Just wanted to confirm one thing , my husband is having original copy of all his visitor, and work permit visas except the original study visa.We just have its photocopy.So does anyone think if it might create any problem for us tomorrow, or is it fine? and any other tips for tomorrow would be most welcome! :)

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hi,

So we have our landing appointment tomorrow.Just wanted to confirm one thing , my husband is having original copy of all his visitor, and work permit visas except the original study visa.We just have its photocopy.So does anyone think if it might create any problem for us tomorrow, or is it fine? and any other tips for tomorrow would be most welcome! :)
Relax and enjoy yourselves... also pics or it didn't happen.

Don't worry too much about old permits. Bring them, but don't be overly worried about them.

RV23

Nov 6, 2014
BC
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
May 10 2016
Doc's Request.
Aug 10 2016
AOR Received.
June 7 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront , passed
Med's Request
May 4 2016
Med's Done....
May 6 2016
Relax and enjoy yourselves... also pics or it didn't happen.

Don't worry too much about old permits. Bring them, but don't be overly worried about them.
Thank you so much Profiler !! :)

Reactions: profiler

sidhubi

Jan 24, 2017
Just quick querry

What they gonna issue after landing interview. (Like Landing Document, PR card etc)
Do we need to do country in/out as well.
What about original landing paper.

Thanks,

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Thank you so much Profiler !! :)
You bet. Also, don't stress about the questions. My wife was nerve-wracked until they started asking the questions that I told her they would ask.....then she started laughing.

AND -- MOST IMPORTANTLY -- YOU NEED A PARTY!

Best of luck, tomorrow!

Reactions: RV23

Tyara

Star Member
Feb 24, 2012
Calgary
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
21-04-2016
Med's Request
30-05-2017
Med's Done....
02-06-2017. Med's passed 13-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
DM 17-06-2017
LANDED..........
29-06-2017
But, like, Aria Stark liquidating (virtually) all of Winterfell. And Jon Snow needing Dragonglass.... like... I NEED THE REST OF THE SEASON NOW PLS.

I think she is in the last 5 mins because her character has developed, and, she is now poised to do damage from where she is at now. Jon Snow (knows nothing) isn't. Cersi is surrounded on all sides. So, I think that you only need a couple minutes of updates from her camp :).

Also, sad panda... they have said they will only have 6 episodes in Season 8...
I hope that this 6 episodes in season 8 will be 2 hour episodes lol.

Too bad we cant see all episodes at once, I'll just watched them whole weekend! I remember when I started to watch GOT, I saw 2 seasons in just few days.

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Hi,

no problems at all. They want to make sure they won't be reused. They kept those for my wife and they told, if you forgot some of those documents and find them in the future, please discard them. They won't use them to examine anything, they will keep and discard them.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Just quick querry

What they gonna issue after landing interview. (Like Landing Document, PR card etc)
Do we need to do country in/out as well.
What about original landing paper.

Thanks,
If you are inland applicants, they will give you (and execute with you) the Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR). You do not need to take this to the border, as CIC will execute it with you.

Then about 10 weeks later, a PR Card will come in the mail.

Reactions: browning911

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
no problems at all. They want to make sure they won't be reused. They kept those for my wife and they told, if you forgot some of those documents and find them in the future, please discard them. They won't use them to examine anything, they will keep and discard them.
Technically, they are no longer valid as soon as the COPR is executed. They are no longer valid, because it is not a valid condition of having the permits (A citizen or a PR can not have a permit for work, study, or visit in Canada). Realistically, them asking for them doesn't make sense. We brought the OWP in case, but they didn't bother asking. Though I do see your point ;)

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I hope that this 6 episodes in season 8 will be 2 hour episodes lol.

Too bad we cant see all episodes at once, I'll just watched them whole weekend! I remember when I started to watch GOT, I saw 2 seasons in just few days.
Ya, my wife and I binge-watched seasons 1-4 in the span of a week.... Now I need to know what happens, and I cannot wait 6 days! Ugh!

Reactions: LadyEnnui and Tyara

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Technically, they are no longer valid as soon as the COPR is executed. They are no longer valid, because it is not a valid condition of having the permits (A citizen or a PR can not have a permit for work, study, or visit in Canada). Realistically, them asking for them doesn't make sense. We brought the OWP in case, but they didn't bother asking. Though I do see your point ;)
I deleted my post, because it was again mainly repeating what you already said.
But in the case of my wife, they really took and kept all her study permit (expired and current).