Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Okay. Hope she is not in too much pain.
Nah. It's dead already from a root canal. The worry is that it will fall out. But they did tell us they can make a temporary denture for it (A "flipper" they call it) overnight if that does happen..

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
Redo IMM5406 and IMM5669 (Jan 2017)
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
Well, I have a slightly prejudiced view, of course. Personally, not only would I think it would be worth it, but maybe even more.

That said, yes, they probably wouldn't want to pay $200k if they were not going to make any of that money back by working.

There is "advantages" to calling Canada home (even becoming a citizen). Part of the reason they brought in the RPRF, is to "offset" the cost of running the immigration program, and as a means to pay for the increase in "market value". If you live in the Commonwealth, or you live in the USA, then there likely isn't a value increase sufficient. But, if you want to work in industries where Canada is considered a leader, then you want to pay the money to be here.

However, I think consultants are slimy, greasy "human beings" ("so-called judges"). Not all of them, of course, but many...
Definitely, the people/applicants paying Cooksultants the CAD$200k knew that there was some fraud involved.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Profiler knows that we received a request for further proof of marriage back on June 3rd. For those just beginning this process I encourage you to send as much proof as possible up front of co-habitation! We sent a pretty good bulk of it back when I applied March 2015 including:
  • wedding photos
  • 3 affidavits from friends/family members
  • other photos dated with explanations from the time we first met through wedding/application day
Apparently it wasn't enough. My rep (who finally responded to me today. YAY!) said gather as many affidavits as possible (I've got 4 people scurrying to meet the deadline of end of the month). Along with that, I'm submitting handwritten love notes, bills with our names on it, drivers licenses with our shared address on it, proof of goods purchased for home.
That was posted for many others.... @sylvain1 and I have repeated that diatribe more than a few times since March.

If you have Stat Decl's and not Affidavits, then I would say you have lots. but I think the DL's, your parents submissions (Stat Decl, right?), should be lots. Last night I did itemize what we sent -- they didn't question us at all...

EDIT: here is that list: Our Submission.

Also, the link in my signature (to the post you commented on) has the list that is directly taken from the inland processing manual that CIC officers use.

Last edited:

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Definitely, the people/applicants paying Cooksultants the CAD$200k knew that there was some fraud involved.
Absolutely. Sometimes, it's just better to follow the rules. And it's really not that hard....

kokopelli

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
15-03-2016
Doc's Request.
05-07-2016
AOR Received.
15-05-2016
Med's Done....
Done upfront before app submitted
Interview........
29-08-2017
LANDED..........
29-08-2017
That was posted for many others.... @sylvain1 and I have repeated that diatribe more than a few times since March.

If you have Stat Decl's and not Affidavits, then I would say you have lots. but I think the DL's, your parents submissions (Stat Decl, right?), should be lots. Last night I did itemize what we sent -- they didn't question us at all...

EDIT: here is that list: Our Submission.

Also, the link in my signature (to the post you commented on) has the list that is directly taken from the inland processing manual that CIC officers use.
Cool! Yeah, I just wanted to follow up on where I left off and share with folks who might be new what I'm running into.

I've been calling these affidavits, but they are letters written by friends, then edited by my rep into legalese, then taken to a local attorney to be signed in front of then notarized.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I am going to openly admit something ...

@browning911 and @legolg need to get DM's and land soon. The wait (suspense) is KILLING ME. I am *almost* ready to start doctoring images to offer up to the internet gods so they will release the DM and landing interview letters!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Cool! Yeah, I just wanted to follow up on where I left off and share with folks who might be new what I'm running into.

I've been calling these affidavits, but they are letters written by friends, then edited by my rep into legalese, then taken to a local attorney to be signed in front of then notarized.
Oh, ya no probs. I wanted to offer it as a PSA for folks who encounter the request. That's also why I put it in my signature. Affidavits are a little different -- Stat Decl's are equivalent to sworn testimony, where Affidavits are still affirmed, but not the same gravity as SD's. Just wanted to clear that one up :).

Gloria217

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2016
Med's Request
24-10-2016
https://www.servicealberta.ca/pdf/ltmanual/STATUTORY__DECLARATION.pdf that's a blank form-fill pdf that you can type what you want into it.

Ours stated this:
"
1) Mr Profiler and Mr Profiler married on June 19 2015, at Kitchener Ontario. No one from Mr Profiler's family attended, at his request.

2) With the exclusion of 1 month, Ms Profiler has lived at their family home in Cambridge, Ontario since June 2015 continuously.

3) I would characterize their relationship as deepening and on-going.
"

<and my parents included:>
"
4) Ms Profiler is an excellent step-mother to our grandson.
"
It's then taken to a Notary to be signed by the person who wishes to attest to the statements, and them and the Notary sign it together at that time.
Thank you very much

Reactions: profiler

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
The missus has a question, that she has asked me to pass along.

For anyone who landed in the late-April time frame, have any of you received your PR Card yet? She is booking her flight for Moscow this week, and it's scaring her that she doesn't have it (I already told her what to do).
No Mr carol not got his pr card as yet

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
Redo IMM5406 and IMM5669 (Jan 2017)
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
Oh, ya no probs. I wanted to offer it as a PSA for folks who encounter the request. That's also why I put it in my signature. Affidavits are a little different -- Stat Decl's are equivalent to sworn testimony, where Affidavits are still affirmed, but not the same gravity as SD's. Just wanted to clear that one up :).
From your board breaking fingers to IRCC's DM granting Officers list.

BTW, I sent a follow up e-mail to Sahid's office and just got a response:

Thank you for contacting the constituency office for MP Salma Zahid.

We can provide you with the following details about the status of your Application to sponsor a spouse living inside Canada:

• The application was received at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga (CPC-M), Ontario on March 30, 2016.
  • The initial assessment to ensure you meet the eligibility criteria and that the application is complete, has been finalized on May 4, 2017.
  • The responsible office reviewed the application and documents submitted to determine if your spouse meets the eligibility requirements.
o the eligibility requirements assessment has been finalized on May 4, 2017.

• The medical examination results are on file and valid until July 26, 2017.
  • The criminality verifications have been in process since May 3, 2017.
  • The security verifications have been in process since October 11, 2016.
  • As per our current processing times, it may take up to 26 months to finalize the application. However, processing times indicated on our website are approximate, and can vary with each individual case.
  • If the application is approved:
    • the officer will send an approval letter to your spouse to advise that they will be contacted by the local office with an appointment for the final determination interview (to grant permanent resident status).
  • If the application is refused:
    • the officer will send your spouse a refusal letter, and
    • a copy of the refusal letter will also be sent to you including instructions to obtain a refund of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, if it was already paid.

You may also consult the online Help Centre or our website to find answers to other questions you may have.

We hope this information is helpful. If you require more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

Adlan Taramov

Constituency Assistant
Office of Salma Zahid, MP
E-mail | Courriel: salma.zahid.c1b@parl.gc.ca

P Before printing this e-mail, think about the Environment

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
That was the joke of yesterday... that she is going to be a gypsy when she goes home. She invited herself to babushka's couch for a few nights (until she gets tired of the snoring), then to her parents (she is waiting for them to put a couch in her old room), and she told one of her friends that she will be wiziting (and staying on her couch) for a few nights too...

Now, I need to find out just what kind of gypsy we are dealing with... hopefully not the kind that cast curses...

BTW today is our anniversary... I forgot to tell her when I dropped her at work....I did text though. Guess flowers and dinner are in order..

Happy anniversary to the Profilers our anniversary is on June 30

Reactions: profiler

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Reactions: carolbb23

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
You welcome i hope they are not behind for printing cards up

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
From your board breaking fingers to IRCC's DM granting Officers list.

BTW, I sent a follow up e-mail to Sahid's office and just got a response:

Thank you for contacting the constituency office for MP Salma Zahid.

We can provide you with the following details about the status of your Application to sponsor a spouse living inside Canada:

• The application was received at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga (CPC-M), Ontario on March 30, 2016.
  • The initial assessment to ensure you meet the eligibility criteria and that the application is complete, has been finalized on May 4, 2017.
  • The responsible office reviewed the application and documents submitted to determine if your spouse meets the eligibility requirements.
o the eligibility requirements assessment has been finalized on May 4, 2017.

• The medical examination results are on file and valid until July 26, 2017.
  • The criminality verifications have been in process since May 3, 2017.
  • The security verifications have been in process since October 11, 2016.
  • As per our current processing times, it may take up to 26 months to finalize the application. However, processing times indicated on our website are approximate, and can vary with each individual case.
  • If the application is approved:
    • the officer will send an approval letter to your spouse to advise that they will be contacted by the local office with an appointment for the final determination interview (to grant permanent resident status).
  • If the application is refused:
    • the officer will send your spouse a refusal letter, and
    • a copy of the refusal letter will also be sent to you including instructions to obtain a refund of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, if it was already paid.

You may also consult the online Help Centre or our website to find answers to other questions you may have.

We hope this information is helpful. If you require more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

Adlan Taramov

Constituency Assistant
Office of Salma Zahid, MP
E-mail | Courriel: salma.zahid.c1b@parl.gc.ca

P Before printing this e-mail, think about the Environment

So, the bolded bit is the best part. That's telling me, quite literally, any day. They typically are 3-6 mos to complete. So, ANY DAY NOW MY FRIEND!

Reactions: Sam8119