Med's Request
03-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-06-2017 Passed
Interview........
Waived
Hello everyone,

Quick question for people who have submitted/gone through medical:

Are chest x-rays, lab tests, etc. required?
According to CIC's website: "They may refer you for chest x-rays and laboratory tests."

Did everyone submit everything? The clinic in our city will do everything for $400, it seems a little steep.

Did mine in Etobicoke yesterday. X rays are mandatory it seemed like. $180 for the physical and lab tests and $40 for the X ray. Entire thing took about 45 mins. (Including the fact that the lab was about 5 mins drive down the street)

dominicantiguan

Apr 24, 2017
Etobicoke
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-04-2016
Doc's Request.
06-06-2017
AOR Received.
31-05-2016
Med's Request
03-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-06-2017 Passed
Interview........
Waived
Hi guys I have a question,I just did my medical exam today,but I didn't get any mail about SA or AIP,just a medical request, I'm kinda worry
That's normal. Not to worry..

fabianonetto

Star Member
Apr 29, 2011
Toronto
Med's Done....
Upfront
You need to take a step back. Sounds like you are winding yourself up for no reason. You won't gain anything except for losing years off the end of your life for causing your own stresses. From what you have said, at least what I have understood, there is nothing really wrong.

Who sent you the text for a Schedule A? If you have representation, why are you not letting them do their job? So far, you haven't stated anything regarding your application that would have me worried at all. Many on this thread get requests for Schedule A's, for relationship and co-habitation proofs.

In fact, it's pretty normal. It also means that they are and have looked at your file. This is what you want, so they can finish their decision and you can be finished, right???
That's right profiler.

I spoke with my rep today and he actually was really helpful. He was like "hey stop worring about it. That's what you paid me for after all. Go take some rest and leave this with me". So basically he said he's going to send the form again tomorrow in the morning with a letter saying its the third time its sent and if they still have any concerns please send a detailed message on where the issue is.

Definitely it's good that someone is taking closer look at our application but this thing of asking for the same things over and over again is highly stressful. Feels like it's endless. Anyway guess I'm open a beer and try to get some rest.

Thanks again profiler , carolbb and everyone else too.

Cheers

ParkerToronto

Jun 6, 2017
Hello Everyone,

We submitted our application in May 2016, and after passing the medical in April 2017 we got double DM about a week and half ago, at which point we linked our application to myCIC. After we linked our application, we received an email stating "It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class", but we did not receive any letter on SA. Is this normal? And what should we expect in terms of timeline?

Also currently on myCIC the statuses are mostly "in progress" and medical exam passed (i.e., statuses seems out-of-date).

Thank you so much for the help,

Cheers

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hello Everyone,

We submitted our application in May 2016, and after passing the medical in April 2017 we got double DM about a week and half ago, at which point we linked our application to myCIC. After we linked our application, we received an email stating "It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class", but we did not receive any letter on SA. Is this normal? And what should we expect in terms of timeline?

Also currently on myCIC the statuses are mostly "in progress" and medical exam passed (i.e., statuses seems out-of-date).

Cheers
Lately this seems to have become normal. Others report the same. We also got notices out of order. It's pretty hard to fail an SA. So try not to worry...

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Its not fair. They're playing with my life. I almost went to hospital today because of anxiety. They have no idea what they do to people
I know that feeling just cic does not understand sometimes this effects marriages. When I called CIC I have had told them a few times that you plays with couples lives i do prayer for you and your wife plus the remaining 2015 and 2016 cases

Reactions: meaningful1

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
That's right profiler.

I spoke with my rep today and he actually was really helpful. He was like "hey stop worring about it. That's what you paid me for after all. Go take some rest and leave this with me". So basically he said he's going to send the form again tomorrow in the morning with a letter saying its the third time its sent and if they still have any concerns please send a detailed message on where the issue is.

Definitely it's good that someone is taking closer look at our application but this thing of asking for the same things over and over again is highly stressful. Feels like it's endless. Anyway guess I'm open a beer and try to get some rest.

Thanks again profiler , carolbb and everyone else too.

Cheers
We all went through this

kristiina89

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Mycic says they need additional documents to continue process my application and message is below. There is nothing.. Only medical request which we got week ago. Also layout is a bit different, there is now section for fingerprints. And they will send us message when they start to review my eligibility. Don't they really haven't even started it yet? After over 13 months

Reactions: KandyK

Z7J

Star Member
Jun 2, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2016
Doc's Request.
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
01-06-2016 / 29-06-2016
Thanks to everyone who responded! I guess we'll have to pay $400 for the entire thing, then.
CIC's wording wasn't very clear stating that x-ray and blood work are required. I was hoping we would be able to skip that part and save $$$ :p

erable_rouge

Mar 5, 2014
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29-04-2016
Doc's Request.
05-31-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1:- 1 June 2016 ; AOR2:- 29 June 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
LANDED..........
3 Aug 2017
Congratulations on your PR! :)

And, thank you for sharing your experience!

Also, all that ends well is good but experiences such as these cause lot of confusion and affect our decision making during various stages.

I will wait until mid-june else book for fresh medicals and complete them before the 30th, justbe on the safer side.
But, as in your case , don't no if they arrive to a decision before CSE responds!
I resent my original upfront medical and an explanation letter via CSE sometime in March when they requested a new one. No response. Didn't do a new medical (Letter said I had 30 days to do it). LANDED in May regardless! Last week I got a response to my CSE about the medical saying that they have "forwarded the request to the proper person and that they would contact me if a decision has been made on my application" .... Thanks, CIC, I already landed, but keep up the good work!

Short answer: I have no idea what CIC is doing with regard to medicals or responses to CSE requests.

Reactions: Maina4576

Azzil

Apr 30, 2015
OMG GUYS!!!!

"We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in Ottawa IRCC will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application."

Applied last year on March 16th!

Best of luck to everyone else!!!!!!!!! :D

STL

Apr 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
13-07-2016
Med's Request
07-04-2017
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Hello Everyone,

Cheers
if you don't mind..
could you tell me when did your medical passed?? what date april??