Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
Yes Sir once I have my PR I can go get it all myself and bring it Duty Free ... But WE NEED it all before that PR thing happens lol .. as it is we are staying at my brotherinlaws, but since my wifes sister Died he wants to sell the house ,, so we have to move to a apartment with NOTHING but a few clothes.. Hence why we want to try to get our belongings now..

Real quick earlier when we were talking about the AOR letter and eCas when you say Tip: Use the sponsor's details to see the whole application.... Do you mean to sign into eCas with her Info.. I don't have any problem when signing into eCAS with my info,, but I have tried using her Info and tried just Our Last name,, the Last name they used on the AOR letter which was her maiden name.. NOTHING works .. I put the application F # her Bday,, Her surname that is on the Generic Application, country where she was born and cant get it to work ughhhh She used her maiden name and my last name on the applications with the hyphen between names like this "Maiden name-Our last name" I tried that and still no go I even tried using that UCI number,, I don't get it grrrrr

profiler said:
New PR's (that'd be you) of the outland stream can bring goods across once tax free. So I think you should ask your "so called lawyer" or maybe CIC tomorrow about "Goods to follow" (your goods). I can probably find if if I looked -- but it's getting late... I can check in the AM for you..

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
WOLFHAWK said:
Yes Sir once I have my PR I can go get it all myself and bring it Duty Free ... But WE NEED it all before that PR thing happens lol .. as it is we are staying at my brotherinlaws, but since my wifes sister Died he wants to sell the house ,, so we have to move to a apartment with NOTHING but a few clothes.. Hence why we want to try to get our belongings now..

Real quick earlier when we were talking about the AOR letter and eCas when you say Tip: Use the sponsor's details to see the whole application.... Do you mean to sign into eCas with her Info.. I don't have any problem when signing into eCAS with my info,, but I have tried using her Info and tried just Our Last name,, the Last name they used on the AOR letter which was her maiden name.. NOTHING works .. I put the application F # her Bday,, Her surname that is on the Generic Application, country where she was born and cant get it to work ughhhh She used her maiden name and my last name on the applications with the hyphen between names like this "Maiden name-Our last name" I tried that and still no go I even tried using that UCI number,, I don't get it grrrrr
ECAS use the name CIC uses to refer to her. In my case it's:

Application Number
F000xxxxxx

Surname: PROFILER
DOB: 03/28/1900
Country of Birth: Canada

Click the continue button, and I see all the things... Both Sponsor and PA application statii (statuses?). Use the Surname in the AOR letter.

Also, Re: Goods: Should we all follow you down to the US to bring stuff back in cars ;)? In our case, my wife shipped smaller boxes with her kit from Moscow to Ontario. 4 or 5 shipments and she was done. The rest we bought here.. maybe this could help?

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
From FLORIDA IN Ontario Ca
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
LMAO that would take a heck of allot of big cars,, we have a washer , dryer, freezer,, couch.. a long hutch,, and a crap load of crap lol

On the letter they sent,, it was addressed to her as ..First name and Only her Maiden name, all caps if that matters
So I did it like this,

Application Number
F000xxxxxx

Surname: H**ter.............{ This is the way she was addressed on the letter Just her First name and Maiden name}}
DOB: 1900-10-30
Country of Birth: Scotland

Then I tried Surname: H**ter-Clem***.. {{this is how it is used on all our applications}}

then I just tried SURNAME: Clem***

Of course those Dot looking things are Letters lol

profiler said:
ECAS use the name CIC uses to refer to her. In my case it's:

Application Number
F000xxxxxx

Surname: PROFILER
DOB: 03/28/1900
Country of Birth: Canada

Click the continue button, and I see all the things... Both Sponsor and PA application statii (statuses?). Use the Surname in the AOR letter.

Also, Re: Goods: Should we all follow you down to the US to bring stuff back in cars ;)? In our case, my wife shipped smaller boxes with her kit from Moscow to Ontario. 4 or 5 shipments and she was done. The rest we bought here.. maybe this could help?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
WOLFHAWK said:
LMAO that would take a heck of allot of big cars,, we have a washer , dryer, freezer,, couch.. a long hutch,, and a crap load of crap lol

On the letter they sent,, it was addressed to her as ..First name and Only her Maiden name, all caps if that matters
So I did it like this,

Application Number
F000xxxxxx

Surname: H**ter.............{ This is the way she was addressed on the letter Just her First name and Maiden name}}
DOB: 1900-10-30
Country of Birth: Scotland

Then I tried Surname: H**ter-Clem***.. {{this is how it is used on all our applications}}

then I just tried SURNAME: Clem***

Of course those Dot looking things are Letters lol
Surname is Family name (last name). It's also possible that they have yet to completely synch your file from GCMS (the new system they use) to ECAS. Try in a week or two. I did notice lag with mine too.

As for the appliances.... I am sure we can find a truck. I do have a full size car, but I am not hanging a couch or hutch out of the back. So I really can't help there. I do know I can get a full 60" TV in the trunk though :).

choyibear

Mar 17, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Inland
volkov said:
I haven't seen anyone get sponsor approval that quickly as you stated. We got our SOWP about 8 months ago and still no sponsor approval
I don't know if it's related to the new process or the cic agent is BS me so he could get off the phone.
Anyway, thanks for the information

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
From FLORIDA IN Ontario Ca
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
ILL TRY Again every few days,, its funny mine worked with the F00**** she got on that letter and my last name(surname).. it would be nice to get it working for her..

I have a Tundra,, Heck I drove 18 wheelers for 40 years and even did household goods for many years.. If or when she goes she is going in Brother in laws car and renting a U Haul for him to drive back lol ;D.. we had a plasma screen 60 inch but it um froze in storage and no longer works .. I am off to bed its been a long frustraiting day ,, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HELP I have learned allot from you today.. I am sure when I get coffee in the AM ill have more crap to bug you about :eek: ;D be good and play nice lol Goodnight Sir !!!

profiler said:
Surname is Family name (last name). It's also possible that they have yet to completely synch your file from GCMS (the new system they use) to ECAS. Try in a week or two. I did notice lag with mine too.

As for the appliances.... I am sure we can find a truck. I do have a full size car, but I am not handing a couch of hutch out of the back. So I really can't help there. I do know I can get a full 60" TV in the trunk though :).

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
Redo IMM5406 and IMM5669 (Jan 2017)
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
Happy Birthday Profiler!!!!! Hope you have a fabulous day with your wife and son. Wishing you all the best.

Thank you for all you do on this forum. We all really appreciate it.

(Singing Happy Birthday to You!!!!)

profiler said:
I saw posted on this thread about curious people wondering why CIC emails approvals at 6PM Eastern...

I have dreamt up the answer....

On Mar 21 I was granted SA, and in ECAS they claimed I was sent mail regarding my SA decision on Mar 22. If those who have GCMS notes have a look, the notes are in UTC (Coordinated Universal Time... Like GMT but less GMT and more UTC). 6PM Eastern == Midnight (00:00 o'clock) UTC. Before DST, it would have been 5PM Eastern...

It's an automated system message that is sent out at midnight UTC...

OK enough mathing .. my friends will find out and kill me....
Good to know. Thanks for taking the time to do the "mathing". You are awesome!

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
I just checked my e-mail. Nothing new.

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
choyibear said:
Hi everyone,

My current status is a visitor. I submitted my spousal open work permit (SOWP) in December, it's been almost 4 months and I saw some people submitted around the same time got their wp already. So today I called cic, and was told that I would only get my wp after sponsor approval which takes about 4 months. I was really surprised as most people seem to get sponsor approval way over 4 months, and a lot of applicants get wp before sponsor approval.
So for everyone that have got there SOWP, did you get sponsor approval around the time of you got work permit?
I found that CIC agents are not helpful at all. The responses I got could be very different depending on the agent, and they never look into my specific case. It is very frustrating as I had to turn down a job offer a few months ago, and this time I got another offer and might have to turn it down again. I have no complains for the last one but this one is really cutting close. I would hate to see my work permit arrive right after I say NO to the offer or right before my supposed commencement date.
Sorry for my rant but this process is driving me crazy.

Good luck with your applications.
Thanks!
Once you have reached the four months processing you should call IRCC so see what the hold up is. Did you pay the CAD$255 for processing?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
browning911 said:
Happy Birthday Profiler!!!!! Hope you have a fabulous day with your wife and son. Wishing you all the best.

Thank you for all you do on this forum. We all really appreciate it.

(Singing Happy Birthday to You!!!!)

Good to know. Thanks for taking the time to do the "mathing". You are awesome!
Hey thanks! Yeah I have to pick him up from the bus today, and his mom did ask for me to have him overnight (she has some school stuff to do). So, we will have some time with him today.

I do find myself pondering why birthdays always make you feel older -- for that day. I don't want the "personal reflection". I just can't seem to find the off button anywhere!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
As my birthday gift to you all, I have mathed. Anyone who wants to see a prediction, I have created an excel sheet for it. So throw your submission and AOR dates at me...

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
profiler said:
As my birthday gift to you all, I have mathed. Anyone who wants to see a prediction, I have created an excel sheet for it. So throw your submission and AOR dates at me...
Umm I thought we were supposed to give the birthday person a gift.

What's your favourite drink?

Well since I love predictions and games because they keep us distracted.

Okay so ours was submitted on 30-Mar-2016, AOR was 2-May-2016.

rganesh

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Nov 2016
profiler said:
Happy birthday profiler !! :D :D
In terms of my prediction, i'm still way down in the queue, but still curious to know.
Application received : 16 Nov 2016
AOR 1: 15 Dec, 2016
AOR 2: 19 Dec, 2016

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
browning911 said:
Umm I thought we were supposed to give the birthday person a gift.

What's your favourite drink?

Well since I love predictions and games because they keep us distracted.

Okay so ours was submitted on 30-Mar-2016, AOR was 2-May-2016.
If you go by AOR, June 18th. However, they seem to be going to the receipt date, which is May 16 2017. When I put my wife's receipt date in, April 18 :).

EDIT: BTW I double checked with my previous guesstimate/prediction here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-inland-applications-2016-timeline-and-updates-t389295.0.html;msg5711873#msg5711873 I am off (less) by 4 days...stupid rounding :).

abcdmud

Jan 23, 2017
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC - MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
Feb 12, 2017
Doc's Request.
Apr 3, 2017
AOR Received.
Mar 5, 2017
Med's Request
Jun 14, 2017
Med's Done....
Passed Jun 29, 2017
Interview........
Mar 5, 2018
LANDED..........
Mar 13, 2018
Hi all,

Im am done with filling out my Schedule A form, but it does not let me validate it.

It sayd that i need to put an end year to my ongoing work experience.

How do i go about fixing this issue?