AOR Received.
16-06-2016
Med's Request
30-03-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017 passed
LANDED..........
14-09-2017
Received letter from mail today, June 26, 2017.

From CIC Winterpeg dated June 22, 2017

Landing interview on the 6th of July 2017.

Probably 2 in 1. AIP and Landing Letter because It's states that you PR application is been approved.

on July 6th 2017 it is exactly 1 year, 1 month, 21 days or 417 Days from the day CIC received my Inland application.

Thank you very much to all of you here, Profiler, Guyana, CanadianPR and others, you know who you are guys.
Thank you very much again. Good luck to all who's still waiting.
Congratulations!! We are in the same time frame, so happy for you

Looks like I may be needing to check out the physical mail box more often, thought landing would come via email.

Reactions: pedropil

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017

Looks like I may be needing to check out the physical mail box more often, thought landing would come via email.
If you have gotten emails from CIC in the past, that's how they will send letters to you (in PDF format).

Reactions: dskeard

dskeard

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
09-05-2016
AOR Received.
16-06-2016
Med's Request
30-03-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017 passed
LANDED..........
14-09-2017
If you have gotten emails from CIC in the past, that's how they will send letters to you (in PDF format).
ok thanks, yes, that is how I have been getting them

RK10

Apr 21, 2016
@profiler: I am still waiting for sponsorship approval (which says you are eligible to sponsor family member)...application received on Aug 24, 2016.
The health insurance for my wife is expiring this month, so I was thinking of getting month to month insurance from manulife.
She has work permit but no job yet so can't get OHIP that way.
Hopefully I get the approval in July so I can apply for OHIP, would it still be valid after 3 months of waiting?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
ok thanks, yes, that is how I have been getting them
I didn't want you to walk to the mailbox and become depressed because there is no news, unnecessarily ;). We got all but the landing invite email were PDF's. The landing was just an email.

Reactions: dskeard

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
@profiler: I am still waiting for sponsorship approval (which says you are eligible to sponsor family member)...application received on Aug 24, 2016.
The health insurance for my wife is expiring this month, so I was thinking of getting month to month insurance from manulife.
She has work permit but no job yet so can't get OHIP that way.
Hopefully I get the approval in July so I can apply for OHIP, would it still be valid after 3 months of waiting?
Yes, there is still a 90-day wait that will start from the time that your wife starts working. She will need a simple letter from her employer that states that she is working there, that they plan to keep her employed for at least the next 6 months, and a general description of what she does for the company.

Have them (her manager or boss) sign. Once you have that in hand, take her OWP, her passport (and other docs) to a full-service ServiceOntario office to apply. They will create an OHIP account for her, once they have validated her claim. They pro-rate the time. So, it's from the date she starts working, not from the date she applies.

These links should be helpful: documents to bring and how to apply.

RK10

Apr 21, 2016
Yes, there is still a 90-day wait that will start from the time that your wife starts working. She will need a simple letter from her employer that states that she is working there, that they plan to keep her employed for at least the next 6 months, and a general description of what she does for the company.

Have them (her manager or boss) sign. Once you have that in hand, take her OWP, her passport (and other docs) to a full-service ServiceOntario office to apply. They will create an OHIP account for her, once they have validated her claim. They pro-rate the time. So, it's from the date she starts working, not from the date she applies.

These links should be helpful: documents to bring and how to apply.
thanks profiler.
However, I can apply after AIP (if it comes)? would it also have 3 month waiting period?
If yes, I will buy 3-5 months of insurance (more $ wasted waiting) :-(

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
thanks profiler.
However, I can apply after AIP (if it comes)? would it also have 3 month waiting period?
If yes, I will buy 3-5 months of insurance (more $ wasted waiting) :-(
Yeah still 90 days. We don't live a dangerous lifestyle, so my wife was able to make it without needing insurance until she was granted OHIP. Our family doctor has a pay scale for those who don't have OHIP (others might too). Visits to him are $40 (if required; never was).

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Reactions: spicysank

meaningful1

Dec 9, 2016
London
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-16
AOR Received.
03-10-16
He is currently surrounded by fellow "employees" at "work". They may (or may not) agree that I "work". I am a software engineer, right. So, internet, web browsers, etc are always in supply.

He would like to think he is a typical Canadian. Those postes were racked up over a year. I do sleep, I do eat (sometimes). I have been known to even do house work, or cut my lawn! And spend time with my 4 (soon, 5) year old son :)

The information I share is largely an accumulation of: forum posts I have read, personal experience dealing with CIC (and other) government agencies, and, when all else fails, CIC's operations manual(s). For inlanders, most of the answers are in: Processing Manual for in Canada Spouse and Common Law Partners (IP-8). If that one doesn't have the answer, this one will: Processing Members of the Family Class (OP-2), and if all else fails, operational bulletins and common sense.

As to "just messing with me" -- this is a BAD idea.... because it might just come back to you, 10-fold ;). Maybe when someone has a case of the Monday's.....ON A FRIDAY :D.

And lastly, if it was up to me, there would be a torrent of AIP's and DM's between now and Canada Day. Think about the symbolism behind it. 100% I would do that. Maybe that's that's another "bottleneck" with Canada Day? They will release a tsunami of case approvals?
Am going to keep all you just said in mind. . . lol
Including the 10 fold thing!!!
Am an electrical engineer. . . I might have need for your software expertise.

In electrical , you know about negative n positive. . . am choosing positive. . that 10 fold thing u mentioned, am going to expect it!!! 10 folds
Hope u got that

dskeard

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
09-05-2016
AOR Received.
16-06-2016
Med's Request
30-03-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017 passed
LANDED..........
14-09-2017
I didn't want you to walk to the mailbox and become depressed because there is no news, unnecessarily ;). We got all but the landing invite email were PDF's. The landing was just an email.
thank you, for me its not a walk to the box...hubby is away working so no car. I had to get a ride. I can cancel that now, lol

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Am going to keep all you just said in mind. . . lol
Including the 10 fold thing!!!
Am an electrical engineer. . . I might have need for your software expertise.

In electrical , you know about negative n positive. . . am choosing positive. . that 10 fold thing u mentioned, am going to expect it!!! 10 folds
Hope u got that
I had telecom engineering too.... So, I know they use "imaginary" numbers in electrical. Something, something "reactive" power something? ;)

What's the need? Are we conquering the world? If so, I am totally down for that :)

pedropil

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre - Mississauga, Ontario
App. Filed.......
16-05-2016
AOR Received.
09-06-2016
Med's Request
18-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-05-2017
Interview........
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
06-07-2017

you better be. thank you

pedropil

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre - Mississauga, Ontario
App. Filed.......
16-05-2016
AOR Received.
09-06-2016
Med's Request