Med's Request
13-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
07-09-2017
Passport Req..
13-03-2017
I do have my passport in possession now...just that cbsa had it and didn't want to give it to me until immigration yelled at them because it's slowing me down. Now got mail that the passport is the only thing holding me up. It takes either 3-6 weeks or 6-8weeks for the whole process of renewal but just like when doing the PCC or CSQ you can send cic a receipt to show that you paid to do it and just waiting

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
I do have my passport in possession now...just that cbsa had it and didn't want to give it to me until immigration yelled at them because it's slowing me down. Now got mail that the passport is the only thing holding me up. It takes either 3-6 weeks or 6-8weeks for the whole process of renewal but just like when doing the pcc of can you can send cic a receipt to show that you paid to do it and just waiting
At least, this is a good sign that CIC wants to finish the process of your application. So, if such a service exist with your embassy, pay for an express service to get it renewed as fast as possible. But in any case, you're almost done.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
@father of the year : You need to have a valid passport. The PPN is what they associate to you. When you go to land, they will take your passport to generate the COPR. They state clearly that you need to have a valid passport, and you need to bring it to your landing interview.

Unfortunately, not the news you wanted to hear, I am sure. But the good side is that you have the end in sight. We to, were delayed. In our case, it was an expired medical. We were delayed about 3 weeks I approximate.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Ditto! Call me a creature of habit, but I'm not really fussy on this new format at all...not to mention that it all but cripples my old computer that used to work just fine with the old forums. Now, I have to use a computer in the kitchen, which is not nearly as convenient. I suspect my presence here will all but die, which is ok; time to move on I suppose. ;)
It seems to be responsive on my phone, but on my work laptop, this site grinds to a halt almost...

Reactions: Survivor27

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
The Voodoo's have landing for May 19th, Friday 10am

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
The Voodoo's have landing for May 19th, Friday 10am
When did you find out? Email? I wonder if they were going to delay for longer...

... wait... you said 10? I thought they did them at 9?!

Well, don't forget to pay RPRF -- some poor lady was stuck trying to pay it on her phone in their lobby...

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
When did you find out? Email? I wonder if they were going to delay for longer...

... wait... you said 10? I thought they did them at 9?!

Well, don't forget to pay RPRF -- some poor lady was stuck trying to pay it on her phone in their lobby...
Last night at around 5:58 email to Mr from Kitch
I have a strong suspicion that the plan was to delay me for a bit, nonetheless, grateful that it's next week.

The Friday theory I have for Inland landings at Kitch is true it seems....they probably do a couple batches on Fridays

I paid the 490 with our application fee last July. So will just take a copy of that receipt
....Poor lady....thats a big big thing to forget to do!!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Last night at around 5:58 email to Mr from Kitch
I have a strong suspicion that the plan was to delay me for a bit, nonetheless, grateful that it's next week.

The Friday theory I have for Inland landings at Kitch is true it seems....they probably do a couple batches on Fridays

I paid the 490 with our application fee last July. So will just take a copy of that receipt
....Poor lady....thats a big big thing to forget to do!!
My suspicion is that the MP's office called....and magic, Kitchener fit you into a second group for MAY 2-4'ER WEEKEND!

Congrats... now, don't copy my tracks. No parking at KPL underground on Queen Street. No going to Service Ontario because at that time on a Friday morning there is only 4 people total waiting. And DEFINITELY no copying the Service Canada visit to get the SIN updated..

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
My suspicion is that the MP's office called....and magic, Kitchener fit you into a second group for MAY 2-4'ER WEEKEND!

Congrats... now, don't copy my tracks. No parking at KPL underground on Queen Street. No going to Service Ontario because at that time on a Friday morning there is only 4 people total waiting. And DEFINITELY no copying the Service Canada visit to get the SIN updated..
I think that's exactly what happened too!

LOL! What about the Duke Street Parking garage? is that a nope?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I think that's exactly what happened too!

LOL! What about the Duke Street Parking garage? is that a nope?
I think they raised the rates for KPL parking.
8:30am - 10:30am was like $7.05 or something? You can walk between the old Gaol turned provincial offenses (READ: driving tickets) court and the old Superior courthouse. There is a walkway there that will take you to Frederick St. You're then about 200ft from CIC's front door...

They did open up that section of Duke, but it's sketch...

OHIP (if he has) was DEAD simple....it's an update form, they wreck his card (punch a hole in it), give him a print out, and you use the pair together until a new card with a new version code comes.

SIN we were told to do on Monday... we tried anyway. They told us there was some reason that something got mucked up and the system requested the request be mailed. They are going to send the permanent SIN paper via mail, and use the temporary one until it arrives. This was by far the longest wait. I think that office does EI etc.

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
They are asking me to submit Schedule A form, do i have to submit only my form(PA) or my spouse also(Sponsor)?
Plz help me asap.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
They are asking me to submit Schedule A form, do i have to submit only my form(PA) or my spouse also(Sponsor)?
Plz help me asap.
They know the sponsor, they do not know you..... So, all of the application, sans the Sponsorship undertaking and evaluation are in the context of the PA.

Reactions: Source_Of_Smile

Source_Of_Smile

Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-10-2018
Nomination.....
AINP
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
File Transfer...
NO - Inland
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Any idea, when we will get...
First stage approval or approval in principle (AIP)??

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016