Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Inlandspouse said:
Hello all,

I just logged in mycic account and when I go to application details, in the column next to Medical Results it says " You have passed the Medical exam".

I am December 2016 applicant. Have not received anything from IRCC except Acknowledgment letter of Receipt in January and yes my work permit last month.No SA, AIP.

So I don't know whether this actually means that they have checked my medical results and I will not have to do the medical again ?? Or this is just a default or a issue with cic website. I did not receive any email saying that there is a change in my application status. I just happened to check it and read it.

Hoping someone can answer my question.
Thanks and good wishes to all.

have you paid your rrpf

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
fabianonetto said:
Are they really processing June 2016 on while people from April and May are still waiting?

Come on I thought after all that happened last year they were finally going to start doing it in order but I see some from June and even July already having SA and even one from June already landed

Seriously what's the criteria after all? Are we supposed to guess what's the right time to submit the application? lol
fabianonetto said:
How come? My application is from May 2016 and there are June and July 2016 being processed already

Sorry I didn't get your point....
On sylvain1's authority, I will begin my rant. (SORRY BROWNING -- I TRIED SOO HARD!!!)

With all due respect,
There are about a dozen there that are from March, or even before, who have not heard anything at all. Sure, a few may have jumped the line -- but I bet those who did had a case that had less complexity than yours. Simply put -- your case is not the same as anyone else's -- therefore your query, "Seriously what's the criteria after all" is baseless, because there is not a single thing in common between any of the cases that CIC has every processed since the beginning of time.

I'd suggest you just remain patient, and when they have finally finished assessing your case, they will be in contact with you.

$0.05

Best of luck!

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
profiler said:
On sylvain1's authority, I will begin my rant. (SORRY BROWNING -- I TRIED SOO HARD!!!)

With all due respect,
There are about a dozen there that are from March, or even before, who have not heard anything at all. Sure, a few may have jumped the line -- but I bet those who did had a case that had less complexity than yours. Simply put -- your canse is not the same as anyone else's -- therefore your query, "Seriously what's the criteria after all" is baseless, because there is not a single thing in common between any of the cases that CIC has every processed since the beginning of time.

I'd suggest you just remain patient, and when they have finally finished assessing your case, they will be in contact with you.

$0.05

Best of luck!

patience is key

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Inlandspouse said:
Hello all,

I just logged in mycic account and when I go to application details, in the column next to Medical Results it says " You have passed the Medical exam".

I am December 2016 applicant. Have not received anything from IRCC except Acknowledgment letter of Receipt in January and yes my work permit last month.No SA, AIP.

So I don't know whether this actually means that they have checked my medical results and I will not have to do the medical again ?? Or this is just a default or a issue with cic website. I did not receive any email saying that there is a change in my application status. I just happened to check it and read it.

Hoping someone can answer my question.
Thanks and good wishes to all.
They likely checked your medical and approved it. But your medical is valid for a year, beyond that, it's up to them to extend its validity or not. If you are processed before a year mark, you should be fine with your upfront medical.

Inlandspouse

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
sylvain1 said:
They likely checked your medical and approved it. But your medical is valid for a year, beyond that, it's up to them to extend its validity or not. If you are processed before a year mark, you should be fine with your upfront medical.
Ok. Thanks a lot. So at least one less thing to worry about :)

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
What ^^ he said. Your medical has passed the regional medical examiner.

though the medical will only be valid for 1 year from the day it was submitted. You may have to redo if they don't extend it... keep an eye on that, so you can plan..

volkov

Sep 20, 2014
fabianonetto said:
Are they really processing June 2016 on while people from April and May are still waiting?

Come on I thought after all that happened last year they were finally going to start doing it in order but I see some from June and even July already having SA and even one from June already landed

Seriously what's the criteria after all? Are we supposed to guess what's the right time to submit the application? lol
it is pretty stressful to see, makes us think there is something wrong with our application, this shouldn't be rocket science, there are "refugees" jumping the border that seem to be getting quicker attention than those of us here waiting and waiting to get on with our lives that are doing everything right... I don't see any difference in "complexity", how could any be less complex than another??

meaningful1

Dec 9, 2016
London
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-16
AOR Received.
03-10-16
profiler said:
You're killing me mon...

Iree... so, you need to put data in all the fields... like Your Name :)

UCI, etc. As much as you can, iree?

#KilledIt :)
hahahahahahahah 8)
you wont die anytime soon ha ha ha ha

remember u have to get up to my age then some more for good measures.

u been hanging out with some jamaicans?
iree!!!!
bless up , keep the forum going :D

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
volkov said:
it is pretty stressful to see, makes us think there is something wrong with our application, this shouldn't be rocket science, there are "refugees" jumping the border that seem to be getting quicker attention than those of us here waiting and waiting to get on with our lives that are doing everything right... I don't see any difference in "complexity", how could any be less complex than another??
I am not sure what these rants accomplish, except arguments. There is absolutely nothing else accomplished by them, except making yourselves feel worse.

@volkov: Does't your partner still have status in Canada? From what I recall, she does. Did she flee a place where she feels that she could be seriously injured or killed? Perceived or real, it's totally not even close to the same class -- at all. Like, the only commonality here is CIC and a request to remain in Canada.

Got it that you are waiting for CIC to get on with your lives. I will remind everyone that, you did actively choose inland. It's a choice you made. Whether it was through uninformed consent, or you made it and later regretted. You chose this. You also were aware (or had easy access) to finding out what the posted rate of processing times....

Reminder: That was 26 months until December 2016. You could have selected outland, why didn't you? I'd be happy to hear the answer to that....please, everyone, indulge me.

I can answer that for most everyone, I bet. You wanted to be with your loved ones while they processed the application you submitted. You couldn't stand being apart for 12+ months....

Your case may not be as complex as a refugee -- but they are fearful for their lives, and you are not. I'd say they would take priority. #HumanDecency .

Risabh_Canada

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
Thanks profiler , sylavin and carol ....Whats the next step now ? can i recieve medical request after AIP . i did medical in Feb 2016 and they would have expired

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
meaningful1 said:
hahahahahahahah 8)
you wont die anytime soon ha ha ha ha

remember u have to get up to my age then some more for good measures.

u been hanging out with some jamaicans?
iree!!!!
bless up , keep the forum going :D
I knew you'd like that... you got to answer as many of the fields as you can.... that's all they are telling you :).

dominicantiguan

Apr 24, 2017
Etobicoke
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-04-2016
Doc's Request.
06-06-2017
AOR Received.
31-05-2016
Med's Request
03-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-06-2017 Passed
Interview........
Waived
volkov said:
Not every application is the same... I completely understand those being more complex than others..and like profiler said, its a back and forth. Some from the dates passed hasn't been processed while some got jumped and vice versa. It could also depend at the office looking at the application.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Risabh_Canada said:
Thanks profiler , sylavin and carol ....Whats the next step now ? can i recieve medical request after AIP . i did medical in Feb 2016 and they would have expired

basI call when you get that imm1017 book your medical asap

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
volkov said:

it can be if you guys can do this waiting game you can do anything