+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2016 timeline and updates

maria_mirabela

Jul 14, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
Toronto
carolbb23 said:
@Maria is not Dr. Lyndon macharenhas is not a nice guy but his Receponist are nice when your good them plus everything Is close by he makes you feel at ease and how's everything going on you case
Actually Dr. Macharenhas was very nice and chatty (he even joked around), so was the receptionist. Was a long wait though for the X-Rays... but everything is done now :)

maria_mirabela

Jul 14, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
Toronto
profiler said:
C'mon -- you know you laughed at that. It was the perfect picture :)
How to move to Canada: Immigration website crashes as Donald Trump election victory looks imminent:
http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/how-to-move-to-canada-immigration-website-crashes-as-donald-trump-election-victory-looks-imminent/ar-AAk4w1V?li=AAadgLE&ocid=spartandhp

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
maria_mirabela said:
Actually Dr. Macharenhas was very nice and chatty (he even joked around), so was the receptionist. Was a long wait though for the X-Rays... but everything is done now :)
Every time I read that name, I think of Ricky Martin. It was part of the psych test ;). You passed ;).

My wife had to wait about 40 minutes for X-Ray and about 15 minutes for blood.

pedropil

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre - Mississauga, Ontario
App. Filed.......
16-05-2016
AOR Received.
09-06-2016
Med's Request
18-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-05-2017
Interview........
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
06-07-2017
profiler said:
You wouldn't unless you saw your GCMS notes. I can say with reasonable certainty that you were in SIR (Aug 10 was the second document request 'wave'; june 16-18 was the first). That said, you have restored my faith in the system -- for however long that lasts now that no one can access CIC because of the election..
Profiler, It seems like everything is fall into place a bit, based on your analyzation!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
maria_mirabela said:
How to move to Canada: Immigration website crashes as Donald Trump election victory looks imminent:
http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/how-to-move-to-canada-immigration-website-crashes-as-donald-trump-election-victory-looks-imminent/ar-AAk4w1V?li=AAadgLE&ocid=spartandhp
Yeah, I saw that one. I am surprised that there is still issues. I am not convinced it's load from excessive traffic..

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
pedropil said:
Profiler, It seems like everything is fall into place a bit, based on your analyzation!
*jedi hand waves*
I know not of what you speak. This is not the profiler you are looking for. Move along..

maria_mirabela

Jul 14, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
Toronto
profiler said:
Every time I read that name, I think of Ricky Martin. It was part of the psych test ;). You passed ;).

My wife had to wait about 40 minutes for X-Ray and about 15 minutes for blood.
Noooo, Martin is with the bon-bon thing! Some other dudes are with Macarena ::)

maria_mirabela

Jul 14, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
Toronto
profiler said:
Yeah, I saw that one. I am surprised that there is still issues. I am not convinced it's load from excessive traffic..
I dunno what is it but it's something... It loads like c*ap, that when it does load!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
maria_mirabela said:
I dunno what is it but it's something... It loads like c*ap, that when it does load!
My friend and I have a gentleman's bet going on as to why that's happening. Sometimes it will load in reasonable time, other times I clocked it (in the debugger window) at 1.9 minutes to load. I have my bet on two things that cause it -- and I am not telling SSC / CIC how to fix it (they may email me if they are perusing this forum and enjoy my whitty and dry posts; we can discuss 'terms').

And even sadder, is that the content on the page is reasonably static. That means it really doesn't change that much. So, why the h*ll did those hosers not use a cloud-balancer like cloudflare.com (it even has a FREE edition -- so there is literally NO EXCUSES HERE) to balance out the network traffic. Static content means they can cache it -- means cloudflare can handle your network load and DDoS concerns.....

*deep breath*

/rant

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
@Maria i know dr.lyndon marchanas is a nice guy I was using a tablet he was good with us my error or damn tablet

RAHASH11

Oct 29, 2016
Need some insight

My husband has received a letter from cic that says that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence. It also says that a final decision will not be made until all other requirements have been met, which include medical, security and background checks.

We submitted medical already... if background check is next, how long could that take?

anyone here who got this letter know what happens next!? tia!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
RAHASH11 said:
Need some insight

My husband has received a letter from cic that says that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence. It also says that a final decision will not be made until all other requirements have been met, which include medical, security and background checks.

We submitted medical already... if background check is next, how long could that take?

anyone here who got this letter know what happens next!? tia!
We didn't get one, but it's AIP. BG takes 3-5mos.

prezdork

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Hi,

For the date of my naturalized Canadian citizenship, it was originally granted December 7, 2004. (I don't know the UCI as I came as a dependant child and my mom does not have a copy) However, sometime in 2011, I lost the card/certificate and reapplied for a copy. We got a letter of "Registrar of Canadian Citizenship", a Client ID was given to me and the certificate was re-issued in May 18, 2011.

Which date should I be putting?????

RV23

Nov 6, 2014
BC
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
May 10 2016
Doc's Request.
Aug 10 2016
AOR Received.
June 7 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront , passed
Med's Request
May 4 2016
Med's Done....
May 6 2016
profiler said:
You wouldn't unless you saw your GCMS notes. I can say with reasonable certainty that you were in SIR (Aug 10 was the second document request 'wave'; june 16-18 was the first). That said, you have restored my faith in the system -- for however long that lasts now that no one can access CIC because of the election..
Hi Profiler,

We also applied in may 2016 and got PCC request on aug 10 , but our gcms notes didnt have the sir label.so i dont think everyone who got PCC request on aug 10 is a part of sir!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
RV23 said:
Hi Profiler,

We also applied in may 2016 and got PCC request on aug 10 , but our gcms notes didnt have the sir label.so i dont think everyone who got PCC request on aug 10 is a part of sir!
When did you order your GCMS notes? Where did you look for SIR? I am also curious what date CIC claimed the application existed.

EDIT:

Direct paste from Operational Bulletin 624 ( http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2016/ob624.asp ):
"
Summary

This Operational Bulletin (OB) provides information about the Department’s efforts to reduce its inventory of spousal applications as well as functional guidance for processing spouse or common-law partner in Canada (SCLPC) class applications in the inventory as of June 13, 2016, which have not yet received a stage one eligibility decision. Measures to reduce the SCLPC inventory apply to in-Canada applications processed as FC1 (spouse), FCC (common-law partner) as well as those processed as FCH under provisions of the spousal public policy; and, where applicable, their dependent children. Instructions regarding confirmation of permanent residence and issuance of the permanent residence card will be provided in the near future.
"

The August 10 document (PCC) request follows the group from June 16-18 batch. Many from that batch are or have landed. Those who haven't may be delayed due to BG checks, local VO reviews, or "closer reviews".

If you do not find a note about that, it would be because your AOR was June 23 (meaning an application did not exist to CIC until June 23). Unfortunately, that does appear to be bad news for applications without an AOR before June 13.