IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
is it anything we need to go over and remember ?
Canadian anthem, and the international rule book for hockey are your study guides....

Oh, you're still reading ;). No. If you can't remember if you were thrown out of a country, or committed crimes.. bigger problems, you may have...
:D

Just relax. It'll be fine.

Reactions: sylvain1

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
From FLORIDA IN Ontario Ca
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
Canadian anthem, and the international rule book for hockey are your study guides....

Oh, you're still reading ;). No. If you can't remember if you were thrown out of a country, or committed crimes.. bigger problems, you may have...
:D

Just relax. It'll be fine.
ok my friend thanks,, ill go taking singing lesson soon lmao

Reactions: profiler

snowcat0116

Mar 29, 2018
I got an email from CIC last night saying "Etobicoke IRCC will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application." I remember Etobicoke IRCC is the one of the busiest and waiting time to get landing interview is longest.
Is the waiting about 2 months?
Also, I paid $1,040 in the beginning. In this case, I dont need to pay RPRF nor send the proof of payment to IRCC right?

Last edited:

badr2125

Nov 4, 2016
Hello Guys, I am September 2016 applicant. I didn't receive SA or AIP yet. Permanent Residence Application Status was all the time application received until this morning I seen the status changed to in process. It does mean that we passed the approval of sponsorship and now they are working to finalize the residency ? I will really appreciate if they are someone that had the same situation than me to tell me how log does it took to get decision made.
Thanks in advance

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
Hello Guys, I am September 2016 applicant. I didn't receive SA or AIP yet. Permanent Residence Application Status was all the time application received until this morning I seen the status changed to in process. It does mean that we passed the approval of sponsorship and now they are working to finalize the residency ? I will really appreciate if they are someone that had the same situation than me to tell me how log does it took to get decision made.
Thanks in advance
our status sit in "IN Process" for months.. it all takes time , and patience.. we just got Decision Made yesterday,, we applied in Feb 2017 never did get SA or AIP.. just an approval letter this morning and telling us we will be contacted for the finial Interview

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I got an email from CIC last night saying "Etobicoke IRCC will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application." I remember Etobicoke IRCC is the one of the busiest and waiting time to get landing interview is longest.
Is the waiting about 2 months?
Also, I paid $1,040 in the beginning. In this case, I dont need to pay RPRF nor send the proof of payment to IRCC right?
Yes that's the DM letter. Congrats. Yes Etobicoke is about 2 months.

You can send them the proof. Or bring it to the appointment.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Thanks in advance
If the Permanent Residence status says "In Progress" that means you have passed the AIP stage.

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
Received my AIP letter this morning via email... Now for the Interview in Eiobicoke On,,, wow what a relief to finally be this far...

mohamednbil179

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
If the Permanent Residence status says "In Progress" that means you have passed the AIP stage.
@profiler
Im july 2017 applicant my ecas account changed on Apr 20 to in process for pr side and for the sponsership side changed from in process to application received after a week the sponsership side changed to in process again . Last week the sponsership side changed to application received again. And still the pr side in process. Wht does it mean?
Thank u in advanced

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
@profiler
Im july 2017 applicant my ecas account changed on Apr 20 to in process for pr side and for the sponsership side changed from in process to application received after a week the sponsership side changed to in process again . Last week the sponsership side changed to application received again. And still the pr side in process. Wht does it mean?
Thank u in advanced
No idea. Either call the call centre to ask, or order your case notes. It can just change based on system maintenance, or that they're working on it..

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Thank u so much @profiler
When the pr side in process that means that they working on my file and maybe receive the AIP soon , right ?
In process usually means AIP passed. But no DM on the sponsor side is ....confusing.

mohamednbil179

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
In process usually means AIP passed. But no DM on the sponsor side is ....confusing.
Yes that why i am wondering. But ihave notice many people in july has the same issue. Great that in process means that the AIP passed, but can i ask u wht they are processing if the AIP passed

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Yes that why i am wondering. But ihave notice many people in july has the same issue. Great that in process means that the AIP passed, but can i ask u wht they are processing if the AIP passed
It is important to know SA was passed. If not, you may have told them to continue processing if your sponsor was refused.

Once AIP (eligibility) is passed:
- medical
- criminality
- security.

Reactions: WOLFHAWK

mohamednbil179

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
It is important to know SA was passed. If not, you may have told them to continue processing if your sponsor was refused.

Once AIP (eligibility) is passed:
- medical
- criminality
- security.
You are right. I said dont continue the pr application if the sponser has been refusef. I remeber this question on the application