IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I'm the sponsor, my husband is the applicant lol, so maybe that is why as well? I didn't need to do any medicals!

Wow at 6 months what a smarttttt child!!! Mine is paying close attention likes to violently pull on the gate but hasn't figured out the mechanism hahah! these kids these days!
Yup. That'd do it.

What @sylvain1 is referring to, is a situation where I couldn't get my car started, just before father's day. We fixed it together father's day weekend with my father (Grandpa - daddy - son). Anyway, he asked me why the car wouldn't run. I said, "I think it's the battery." He then proceeded to tell me, "Let's just go home, and get the batteries from my toy..." Like, thanks, Captain Obvious. But that fact that, he connected the idea of batteries in his toys to the car, and that's how you can fix it -- at 4 -- was a shocking experience for me.

SaqlainSyed

Sep 29, 2017
Visa Office......
Missisauga
App. Filed.......
03-02-2016
Doc's Request.
07-09-2017
Med's Request
28-08-2017
Med's Done....
29-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-10-2017
What region are you in? I might even have a guess as to how long for landing ;)
I am in Niagara Falls Ontario. and i think my application is sent to the Missisauga one, sorry for the late reply. at work right now haha!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I am in Niagara Falls Ontario. and i think my application is sent to the Missisauga one, sorry for the late reply. at work right now haha!
You'll be landing at:
Niagara Falls
4318 Portage Road,
Niagara Falls, ON
L2E 6A4

They aren't a really busy office. So, likely within 2-4 weeks I would expect to land. If it takes longer than 8, reach out to them or an MP to get help with scheduling.

meaningful1

Dec 9, 2016
London
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-16
AOR Received.
03-10-16
Hi guys!!!
Greetings to all. As this thanks giving approaches. . . I just wanna extend happy TG to all. I figure most if not all of us have much to give thanks for. . . nutty professor with over 6000 posts . . . closing in on 10,000 by December 31, syl the wise one. . . being very wise n supported the prof , having lots of post as well, browning911, seem taken in emergency. . . Carroll. . . . fighting to stay fit, Guyana girl. Who seem lost in the amazon. . it has been a good year. Met n exchanged many ideas, thoughts, support n information. . . . for all the applicants who landed happy TG and those approaching and will begin their descend into PR. . . please buckle up , place you seat in the upright n lock position. . . happy TG , don't eat too much and I will think about as much of you as I can and give thanks. ;)

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hi guys!!!
Greetings to all. As this thanks giving approaches. . . I just wanna extend happy TG to all. I figure most if not all of us have much to give thanks for. . . nutty professor with over 6000 posts . . . closing in on 10,000 by December 31, syl the wise one. . . being very wise n supported the prof , having lots of post as well, browning911, seem taken in emergency. . . Carroll. . . . fighting to stay fit, Guyana girl. Who seem lost in the amazon. . it has been a good year. Met n exchanged many ideas, thoughts, support n information. . . . for all the applicants who landed happy TG and those approaching and will begin their descend into PR. . . please buckle up , place you seat in the upright n lock position. . . happy TG , don't eat too much and I will think about as much of you as I can and give thanks. ;)
It's early yet for Thanksgiving! But same to you and the rest. Eating too much is a sport in my family. My mom will forever pile food on people's plates, even if they cannot take it anymore!

We plan to bring my son to a local pumpkin farm where they have fun stuff set up for kids. We'll get a pumpkin for hallowe'en and play... Any one else have plans?

meaningful1

Dec 9, 2016
London
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-16
AOR Received.
03-10-16
I
It's early yet for Thanksgiving! But same to you and the rest. Eating too much is a sport in my family. My mom will forever pile food on people's plates, even if they cannot take it anymore!

We plan to bring my son to a local pumpkin farm where they have fun stuff set up for kids. We'll get a pumpkin for hallowe'en and play... Any one else have plans?
Well, my mother in law thinks we should have a whole week of thanks giving . . :(
So she set aside 2 whole days. . . just cooking.
For me I want to go bowling. I got to buddies been threatening me all year. . . . I wanna go flog both of them. . . if I can get to the alley. :( I can tell there will be long Libes with lots of pot-belly individuals:p. That's all I wanna do this w.end

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I

Well, my mother in law thinks we should have a whole week of thanks giving . . :(
So she set aside 2 whole days. . . just cooking.
For me I want to go bowling. I got to buddies been threatening me all year. . . . I wanna go flog both of them. . . if I can get to the alley. :( I can tell there will be long Libes with lots of pot-belly individuals:p. That's all I wanna do this w.end
2 days?? C'mon! I have hosted my family, and I can say from experience:. Pies aside (Costco is great at them -- better than me!), you can prepare the meal in a couple hours. But that's the standard turkey dinner...

Fun fact: our city deployed turkey warning road signs this year... We have had many show up...wild turkeys in a city of 130,000 people...

meaningful1

Dec 9, 2016
London
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-16
AOR Received.
03-10-16
2 days?? C'mon! I have hosted my family, and I can say from experience:. Pies aside (Costco is great at them -- better than me!), you can prepare the meal in a couple hours. But that's the standard Turkey dinner...
She simply loves company.

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017

We have never really celebrated thanksgiving in my family, so no particular plan for us. We will just enjoy the extra day of the weekend!

SaqlainSyed

Sep 29, 2017
Visa Office......
Missisauga
App. Filed.......
03-02-2016
Doc's Request.
07-09-2017
Med's Request
28-08-2017
Med's Done....
29-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-10-2017
You'll be landing at:
Niagara Falls
4318 Portage Road,
Niagara Falls, ON
L2E 6A4

They aren't a really busy office. So, likely within 2-4 weeks I would expect to land. If it takes longer than 8, reach out to them or an MP to get help with scheduling.
Awesome, i was thinking that i might have to go to Toronto or Mississauga but if its in Niagara Falls that's awesome! thanks again! i am about to confirm what the decision is. going to make that call right now.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017

meaningful1

Dec 9, 2016
London
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-16
AOR Received.
03-10-16
We have never really celebrated thanksgiving in my family, so no particular plan for us. We will just enjoy the extra day of the weekend!
Any particular reason why ? Your family haven't had the TG celebration

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.